Reviews for The Journey
x-ray chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Loved it, as I already told you. And now I am really curious about the story behind Jen and Jared. Do we get to know more?
No one Speacial chapter 29 . 10/28/2009
OH-MY-GOSH, That was he most amazing end ever. This was a truly amazing page turner, and awesome romance. A great end to my long day. Thanks for taking the time to write it. I Loved every minute of your story ;D
Alexandra Paige chapter 29 . 3/6/2009
Bravo! This was a really cute story and I enjoyed it immensely.

I love your writing style and I can't wait to see what else you have written.

Great job!

-Alex
MN chapter 29 . 2/14/2009
I just finished reading your story and I think you wrote it very well. It was a really touching and inspiring one. You've got great potential. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stories. And by the way I really loved the ending! Keep up the good work! :-)
Lilja Ruusu chapter 29 . 2/12/2009
This was beautiful! I loved the ending! I've been reading it forever, and I really, really loved it! Great work, i dont think i've ever read a better story on fictionpress!
i chapter 29 . 2/2/2009
Need more end ending. Rushed a bit through the past few chapters, didn't develop enough. BUT PRETTY
plutoprincess chapter 29 . 1/29/2009
loved ur story! :)
Poly chapter 27 . 12/16/2008
Awesome gma!

loved the chapter so emotional and sweet...

more soon please!

Poly

PS: Mule's can't puke, in fact its why a stomach ache/problem is so dangerous for them, the only way something comes up is if you stick your hand down there !
ME chapter 27 . 12/16/2008
crypticxdreamer chapter 27 . 12/13/2008
AH! Mule puke? This is anything but mule puke.

Loved it :)
Joker chapter 27 . 12/13/2008
You changed the end...
Freaks for Jesus chapter 26 . 12/10/2008
WRITE MORE PLEASE SOON THIS IS AWESOME I AM SO HAPPY PLEASE WRITE MORE I AM BEGGING YOU I AM PLEADING WITH YOU I AM KISSING YOUR FEET PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Freaks for Jesus chapter 22 . 12/10/2008
why didn't she run away from her father?

like leave town?
Freaks for Jesus chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
I LIKE
Freaks for Jesus chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
IT'S PRETTY! I love the way it moves so smoothly, not too fast. I wish I could do that . . .
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »