Reviews for SOS
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
I really liked this. You are a great wrighter keep up the good work.
ChellyWrites chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
I LOVE IT! It was adorable and hilarious. "SOS" and "Nacho" are definitely two of the cutest stories I've ever read. You're an amazing author :) Don't stop doing what you love, and keep on writing! xoxo, Chelly
Bubbly Girl chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
WOW! This story turned out pretty well! A little confusing here and there but otherwise amazing! Great job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
plainfaced chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Hi! Your story sounds interesting but i do have a couple of concerns I thought that I might share with you.

1) What was it about angela that made the main character think of her as a weirdo?

2) I cannot visualize the setting or the main character herself.

But it does sound good so far :)
Faatkitty chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
I really liked this.

It wasn't like the usual fast moving stories and that made me smile. :)

I hope you keep writing because right now you're my all time favourite. :D

Cheers. :)
artmagus chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
it was really fun to see how Soup was thinking about Serena! and i really liked Alphonso!
Ceri Anne chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
I just wanted to say that your writing is fantastic! I had to sit and read this in one sitting because I couldn't stop. And although there are some similarities between this and adventureland, I wouldn't say it was ripping it off at all! The only thing that really stands out is that it's set in a theme park! So yeah, I say congrats on such a wonderful story!
mahi chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Cute story...the ending was so bittersweet as she said.
lukas10 chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
i think i'm in love with your writting! god i couldn't sleep last night because of this story! it's soo sweet! excellent job! you made m fall in love with soup..!

(i'm a she though, just saying to clear any weirdness about my review)

i think i'm sticking with your stories for a while. hope you start something new soon. AWESOME!

-M

ps: i read you oneshot too, it was real sweet, though i find it too short but still loved it.
ecstatic-craze chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
cute story i love it the ending was so sweet n so is soup/aaron.
setogirl2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
im still reading but so far looks good

will tell my full opinion after reading
PopMyCherry chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
I've read this story about a million times, and I love it every time. It's one of the few stories I have on my favourites lists. You are a really good writer. You can write a whole chapter without making me want to poke my own eyes out from spelling mistakes, puncuation, etc.

I know this story is old, and you probably do not eve read reviews from it any more, but I just wanted to say, good work!
bloopernanza chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
It so sad reading the ending, so bittersweet.

But all in all I loved it!

xoxo

Monique
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
This was a fantastic read! Thanks so much for posting! :D
renegade01 chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
aww, i absolutely loved reading this! i think the laser tag chapter was one of my favourites (love that game). you made me laugh quite often too. alphonso was awesome, dude needs his own sequel. anyway, great job. ;)
180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »