Reviews for SOS
rainbowhead chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
hey, good story, i'm liking it!

you said if we find any mistakes to tell you, and i did find one. when cara asked serena how her break was, you wrote "brake" instead of "break". it's petty i know lol, but just thought you should know :)

update when you can!
woodstock1969 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Hey! Once again, great chapter. You've really done a great job diversifying and personalizing the characters. They all seem to have their own little personalities now, which is great. Hm, hopefully now that Serena has been on the receiving end of an act of chivalry from Soup/Aaron, she'll be a little more open to interacting with him. And it sounds like he smells nice, haha. :-) Anyway, great job and update soon!
woodstock1969 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Hey! This chapter was wonderful! I really love how you weave the two points of view together from one chapter to the next. Your characters are also developing quite nicely as things move along - well done! I like the relationships between the three children (particularly how perceptive Alfonso is) and especially how protective Aaron/Soup is of his niece. That's very realistic to me, since I have a nephew who's about the same age as Sophia (plus three nieces who are younger) and I'm the same age as Aaron/Soup. I pretty much get the same way with them when I feel like something's a threat - you know, maternal instinct and all that (even though they're my sister's kids and not mine). Anyway, great job!
woodstock1969 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Haha, don't you just love coincidences like that? You did this one very well, too. In a lot of stories, things like that come off as clunky or as a pretty big stretch, but this one completely makes sense and was set up nicely. Well done!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
aww i feel so bad for serena!

not much soup action in this one either... :(

update soon!
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I loved the interactions between the four boys in this chapter. You really captured the general mix of idiocy and adorableness that characterizes teenaged males, haha. It was a bit hard to differentiate between the different employees, but I imagine that will get clearer as things move along, so no worries. Anyway, on I go!
chelseaa chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
haha, i love this.

you should update son. (:
Pink and Black Sharpies chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
cute story, as i was reading though i got thinking as like an epilogue or something you could do another story about Sophia, Justin, and Alfonzo. Anyways update soon! I like it so far, and i love Isaac (I wish my brothers gave a damn hahaha)
Kohlomere chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Hey you're doing better than me, I have one brother (my mother and I have managed to all but immasculate but it's okay...he's got the sensitivity thing down)

Well-developed or not, he's likeable and you get an idea of what he's trying to accomplish and who he is.

Great work,

E.
Holiday in Spain chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
I love it. It's a really good storyline.
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I think this is great so far! You'll definitely be hearing more from me as I continue reading. :-)
xbrunnettex0 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
aww soup was jealous! thats really cute how she snuggled with his sweatshirt.
Jeni D chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Drew is such a fun character. I adore him. And Soup being all sweet and...stuff. I love how Isaac is all protective of Serena and the glare he sent to Soup and his 'boys'. *smirk*

And she wore his hoodie to bed. *SWEET!*

So, is Serena really one of Derrick's favorites or were the guys teasing her. Or do I just need to go and re-read the story to get my answer. ;)

I think you descriptions of the games came across very well. And, I loved the length of this chapter. (We'll just ignore the fact that I love extra long chapters.)

Total and complete AWESOMENESS!

I can't wait to read more.

CHEERS!

~Jeni
BananaPhone chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
me likey this chappie you get yummy chocolate chip cookies :)
jenjen-0 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
OOh I love going on vacation and coming back to find my inbox full of story update alerts...

Liked the chapter, not much action in it. But you did develop Soup's character a bit. I like the way you write too!

Can't wait for your next update :D
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »