Reviews for SOS
rollinby chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
hahah! hillarious! NICE
Angel Chaser chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
Pretty good, update sooner though
plumbucket chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
Not too bad. Good job.

~Push
abbsi chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Okay, so I know I'm posting this on the first chapter, but I did actually read the whole story (just so you know), Anyway, I was reading on your author page that you were planning to redo this story without Soup and his friends.. I just wanted to say that Soup and his friends are absolutely fun. :) I'm not just saying this to keep the romance aspect of the story, but also because of the sheer fun of the scenes with just the boys. They make a nice contrast to some of the higher drama with Serena. Plus which, outside of Serena, they are the most developed characters you have, and any main character needs someone to play off of/contrast with, imo. So, that's just the input I wanted to give you.
summersun541 chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
I just finished this story and I love it! It's really cute, and Soup/Aaron sounds hot!
LostInStero chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
freaking most ADORABLE way for Soup to ask her out EVER.

I loved it.

I love this.

I love YOU for making this.

I was kind of worried when I read the description for the story, because I thought it WAS going to be kind of like Adventureland, which sucked. But it's not, and it most certainly doesn't suck.

One more comment: Soup is so sweet. And I love him as well. Thanks for creating him so I can add him to my collection of fictional boys who need to be real. ]
rainbowhead chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
wow i cant believe its over! i havent reviewed every chapter but i've read this story from the beginning to end since when you first started, and im so glad i kept reading! thanks so much for a great story, and you should be proud of yourself :)
sooner or later its over chapter 18 . 7/6/2009
it was good :)
Jevanminx chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
Aw, such a bittersweet ending for the park. Loved this story though, you did a brilliant job well done.

JM
AZN t a c o s chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
PLEASE tell me that you'll be writing that epilogue... I absolutely love this story and I was so sad when it ended. Also when the park got closed D;please reply when you know if you're gonna write an epilogue or not :)
JadeDream chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
aww it was so good! im sad its over but it was really good and i cant wait to read your other one!
tangledshadows chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
This was such a great story! I absolutely loved it.
JenRad11 chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
Hey! So I figured since you were one of two who reviewed my lowly oneshot, I'd read one of yours. I really, really enjoyed this! I'm totally disagree with that review below me about this being too similar to "Adventureland" since you started to write this before adventureland came out (so unless you're a die hard fan of Kristen Stewart and knew about the movie a year before it's release, I would guess that this story is actually pretty original, not to mention that the plot is totally different than Adventurland too, but I digress...). Anyway, I really like the relationship between Soup and Serena. It's nice to read about a healthy relationship without one of the characters being all volatile and stuff at first. I'm a sucker for happy endings so I hope it all ends well for them. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this (esp the "date me or avoid me" line) and looking forward to an update! (p.s. thanks for reviewing mine!)
johanna chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
2 people find love while working their summer at a theme park...

adventureland much?

try to be more original next time
Jevanminx chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
The main concepts were definitely good. I had actually forgotten Soup's name was Aaron, hehehe.

JM