Reviews for SOS
JadeDream chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
Lol ill still review cause i still liked the chapter, cant wait to read the next one update soon!
SMILE D chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
i totally love this story... i'm at highschool, and i get every Wednesday off - and i have just spent the entire day reading your story, its that great! Soup & Serena, too cute...i was just wondering, does Serena even know Soup's real name? Cos no one ever calls him Aaron, and i don't remember him telling her his actual name

but whatever, i can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work! :D
cutepanda chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Hey there! *squeals*

First of all, sorry for not signing in... I'm going through a lazy streak... xD

On with the review! Quick march! (sorry, a bit hypo because too much sugar and because this very cute chapter!)

I love the ending of the chapter, it's really creative and you don't have to go into the itty-bitty details about the kiss! Aw... those questions, date me or avoid me? :D So cute!

Loved it~~

Also the part where they hold hands, worth a million appluases! :)

Once again a fabulously written, creative, sweet, warm and -have I already said super good?- excellent chapter!

Can't believe it's nearing an end... TT

A really well written chapter, like always but this chapter was even better! It was exploding with cuteness! o

Bye Bye and well done!

Pand-A Eyes / Courtney
anon chapter 16 . 5/13/2009
Your story make me smile. Seriously it's getting to be summer soon and their is just something vivid in the way you described the fair and the characters that just added a little summer magic to my day *insert stupid grin. Thanks for writing.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 16 . 5/12/2009
Aww! That was so adorable! Are you going to write a sequel to this? It would probably be really good to see how everything turns out for everybody.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 16 . 5/12/2009
This chapter was so beyond cute, and adorrible, and I love how you made the game into the truth about how they feel for each other it was so cute! The whole ferris wheel scene was a total aww, moment. Love it, update soon.

~Obsession
sooner or later its over chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
i thought this was the best chapter so far

especially how you wrote the end :)
Jevanminx chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
Aw I just adored this chapter, and the ending so sweet. Ah yes Jen is going into Hospitality over here in England, she be a friend of mine see and was very happy to get a special mention.

Anyway, his friends aren't very subtle are they. I love how she refused to meet there eyes and then found Soup wasn't there anyway, brilliant.

JM
JadeDream chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
aw that was so cute!, cant wait to read more, update soon!
jenjen-0 chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
Oh I feel all special now :P Well, apart from the fact that of course I AM totally special. Have to admit I didn't know about the pineapple thing...shall I go hide in the corner now?

Loved the ending, so sweet xD
rainbowhead chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
yeowwzzaa good chapter. is it really coming to an end? about how many chapters more are you going to write then? noo i dont want it to end :(
jenjen-0 chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Omg so awesome! I loved this chapter, and it just keeps getting better! And on a side note, I'm going to be studying International Hospitality Management next year! Woo go hotels!
accountdisabled chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Well, there weren't any typos or anything of that sort that stuck out to me in this chapter...

Soup is just too awesome, I hope we get another Serena/Soup kiss in the next chapter. :)

Great writing as always, and Isaac was pretty funny in this chapter, with the whole apologizing thing.

Update soon!
Jevanminx chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
That was a bit mean on Issac's part, but he is very protective of Serena.

JM
rainbowhead chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
yeoow i love this story. it's well worth the waits in between updates because it's so good. can't wait for soup and serena to get together! :)

hope your externship goes well!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »