Reviews for Maybe I Didn't Mean Too
notyourbiz chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
ugh now i'm all sad because this is a really good story... like its amazing and I love the guys and everything! I can tell Travis is going to be a dick, I also feel like she become closer to tad, Aidayn, and Rob... but wateve. I hope its not too loong before you get around to updating! :D
SilverChelle14 chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
Oh, I just found this story, and I absolutely love it! Who wouldn't love having a bunch of amazing best guy friends? The whole thing is awesome, and I really want more. Please oh please give me more!
eripride247 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
I really like this story. It sucks that your not gettin reviews, but just keep writing. Update as soon as possible, and I say that in no way to give you pressure. (no, not sarcasim). Good luck, and good job.
Alexandra Paige chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I like this story. The plot is really different and I want to know what happens! I have some predictions but I won't know unless you continue writing! :)

Please update!

-Alex
sesh chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
i like this story keep going please
personrandomperson chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
hey!

I love your story! Christina rocks and I love all the guys.

Please add more chapters!
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Okay, that was awesome and you need to post more.

You kinda owe it to us faithful readers :]

So, Luke dosen't like Christina?

Cause he is REALLY leading her on.

Anyways, POST MORE!
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
i like this

but sometimes i get confused as to what and who is talking

i think you should just make the conversations a litle clearer... POST MORE
danielle503 chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
Luke should have a thing for Christina. im already picturing them as a couple.
danielle503 chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
i like the fic, i like luke, and tad,cant wait for the next chapter,updated soon
ash1691 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I think it was pretty good actually. There were a few grammer mistakes but its no big deal. You should keep on going :D