Reviews for full of
jessa faerie chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i like it. i dont completely understand it and i dont see how it could be offensive.

overly religious people just shouldnt read because then everything would offend them!

keep up the writing!

xoxoxo
LaCharlatan chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Your summary is what made me want to read this. Though I am a beliver in God, I wasn't offended by this at all! I thought it was very cleverly written-the play on the "hail mary's" were excellent, and the poem itself really does reflect the attitudes of many today toward organized religion.

Good Job!
notazombie chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Haha... outer space. I don't know if it's meant to be funny, but definitely a very entertaining twist on an old prayer. I'm not so sure about those last lines-with the kind of rhyme scheme you've got going, it might be better if they all rhymed with their verses, or at least with each other, but then again maybe not, since poems that rhyme TOO MUCH are quite annoying.

-Naz, with the March Review Marathon (link in my profile, if you're curious)
123454321 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
The second stanza, the third line doesn't fit the rhyming sequence. Though, I have no ideas as to how to fix it, sorry.

Other than that, I thought it was a great piece; a little cynical, but who isn't sometimes?

-J.A.

Courtesy of the review marathon (link on profile).