Reviews for The Call
Boris the Puppet chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was an amazing story. It's definitely one of my favorites, you're such a good writer. The way it's written makes the reader feel like they're really in the person's shoes; because anyone can write in first person, but few can give it a soul. And you did. Even with a story so short as this one, the characters are really well thought out. I loved this. Hope to see more!

BP
Renka chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This story was very well-written, to the point that I could emphasize with both characters. I love your grasp on the love-hate relationship between these two and would like to read more if you ever choose to write more.(It reminds me a bit of the manga series VASSALORD by Nanae Chrono)
mad-one123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
GOD DAMMIT CHILD! ur just too good at writing these oneshots! i really love these hate-love relationships aswell, there the fricken best! wah i just wish ur oneshot sucked so that i wouldnt want more chapters. boo. but of course it was great and ur writing is refreshing to read. good job! :)
Kerophile chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Hahaha not fiar, not fiar, noot-t fairr. That was, like, a really good read. I'm always so stunned when I find good writing, good writERS, and GOOD SLASH. Discovering a combination of the three is so near impossible taht this is definitely one of the best things I can remember reading in the past year.

Oh, man. Thanks.
magalina chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was beautiful, I loved it.

I miss your updates :(
VivaLaQueen chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I love it.

:]

Amazing
An Eccentric Caffeine Addict chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Although this has left me slightly speechless too, it hasn't left me incapable of saying how fabulous it is like it did Bi-Curious George. I mean seriously, Bi-Curious George 'Words fail me. Sorry.' HONTE SUR TOI.

I liked the use of repetition. Repetition, when used properly and effectively, is my most favourite device after imagery. You made me terribly happy with your repetition. Your WELL DONE repetition. Bi-Curious George likes 'just this' and I do too. I love how it just showed up but never seemed repetitive annoying repetitive. Well done!

Also, possessive characters make me VERY happy. There's always this crazed dimension to them that I greatly enjoy exploring. You mentioned that the main character loved that the guy who turned him into a vampire was very possessive and that although he hated it, he loved it more. Yes, well, I love sexy-vampire man too.

Your characters, although never given names, were very vivid and distinctive. I think that's a skill. The problems and the relationship between the two was effective and gave an appropriate sense of what someone who was turned into a vampire would feel. Conflicted. I loved that.

One thing I'd like to say however, is that you should lay back on the angst through monologue. Try doing it through dialogue. That's always a bit more enthralling since the reader has to figure it out for themselves. But I suppose this was more a lack of dialogue story than one with dialogue.

In conclusion, I loved it period. You're sort of amazing at imagery. 'I hate him when he presses me against a rotten disintegrating wall.' But, shouldn't there be a comma between 'rotten' and 'disintegrating' I liked the choice of word.

Throughly enjoyable. Thanks.

P.S. Bi-Curious George will totally be jealous of my review. It is true.
Carlette chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh. My. God.

This was just so incredible! I can't even think of what to say because I feel like words just can't describe how truly amazing this is. I can't BELIEVE this only had 2 reviews.

*favorites*