Reviews for the list
Posthumous Phantom chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Hmm, I see a very simplistic mood and tone with this story. I'm not too sure if I like it yet, but we'll see with the next few chapters, right?
Posthumous Phantom chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I loved this list and just how the little things made me smile. I can relate to most, if not all, the choices. And the last one, "He loves me.", just gave me a nice warm feeling. A really nice start for the first chapter!
semantics chapter 40 . 7/9/2012
Just stumbled across your story today. Very lovely, and I hope you will finish it :)
Papier chapter 40 . 6/23/2012
It's cute! But, I can see why people want longer chapters haha. The fact is, the plot (although simple- which is probably half the hook) has a blooming love triangle and naturally readers would want more detail of that! Although, if you continued writing the way you are, it would be just fine, as long as you're pleased with it (I mean, it IS your story - I've always thought readers love stories more when the writer is satisfied with their work).

Well done! :D
trippy.cat.girl chapter 40 . 6/1/2012
Huh. I kinda like this... It's so...straightforward...and awesome :) I'm not really a fan of Hunter. I'm not sure why. I was at first because I was all happy for the main character (do we ever learn her name, by the way?) but he just seems...TOO perfect...

Hope you finish this! If not...oh well it was a fun read while it lasted. You're a talented author :)
WordsTasteLikeCaramel chapter 40 . 4/24/2012
Wow- this story is cute and interesting and it's shortness actually adds to how addictive it is! I seriously just read through the whole thing and gaped when I came to the last chapter- I am now busy laughing at the expression I had.

Thank you for the smiles this story gave me- I really want to know what happens next .
rsDragon chapter 40 . 12/17/2011
Wow this story is very interesting in its own way. I think the shortness of the chapter is blunt and to the point. I like it, perhaps you will find time to finish this piece of work. :)
nataloo chapter 40 . 11/25/2011
OMFG that can't be the end! I love how you write and I don't care that the chapters are short! DO I count? Do I matter? If so, I would like you to know that this is the best story I have ever read. I can't believe it ended! I LOVE YOU!
maiff chapter 40 . 7/2/2011
I kind of pity Nico. Hunter is perfect! 3 If only there was some real person like him. But isn't he too perfect?

Anyway, please update!
Binkybaby chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
It is short. On every chapter.
3NoOrdinaryUnicorn3 chapter 40 . 4/21/2011
L-O-V-E this! :D

You need to update. Like, now.

They were so short it only took me a while, but I think I kind of like it short.

Hunter's cool, but I'm secretly wishing she ends up with Nico. :3
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love the list even if it is most likely impossible to find a boy like that. Because let's face it, if the world graced us with a guy like that he probably would be taken in a heartbeat. But we can always hope and dream that we are the lucky gal ;)
Chersparkle chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Is the list about a specific someone?IS this a bestfriend love story? lol im so excited now
leavemeialone chapter 40 . 3/10/2011
Hm . . . I really like this story. Sure, the length is a little unusual for me. But, I do quite enjoy this. It's simple and to the point. It does suck that it doesn't have as much descriptions. But, I still like it. I hope you do eventually wish to wrap it. But, I know that won't be likely since you'll probably be busy in Stanford. I just wanted to drop a comment to tell you that I appreciate your work. It's beautiful. :)
ZeeGreat chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Ok the story is super cute but I'm gonna have to be honest, how can this girls get so many dates in the beginning? To me that just sounds impossible or at least highly improbable. I mean really? Is she a super model? Don't get me wrong I love just how succinct and I know its not all about looks, but its taking place during high school and maybe in a perfect world teenage boys are altruistic in all ways but general knowledge tells a different story. I am also starting to hate the protagonist a little bit because she just seems mean.

Or hey i could be bitter because I don't have boys falling at my feet in a moments notice or getting 7 dates in 7 days. Seriously, she is like the god of dates and doesn't even take a break on Sunday!
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »