Reviews for Global Warning
scarlet stars chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Oh, this definitly has to go on my favorite stories list! I love it! You did such a wonderful job simply stating the truth. The title is really catching too.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
My favorite thing about this is the summary and title; tis subtly clever. There wasn't much shock and awe in the haiku, no punch, just description, but tis a good picture of nature and I like the onomotopeia which becomes ominous in context.
right2reality chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love poems that take on serious issues in the world. I really liked the simplicity of the last line and how it still conveyed this sort of ominous 'drip drop' of the world slowly killing itself... if you know what I mean :) Though its technically not a haiku, I don't think that matters.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

-right2reality
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
the title is interesting, and although personally i could rant on and on about global warming, i did like your poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I like the play on words in the title... that was really nice... and I like the last line.. it completed the piece nicely... the only thing is at least technically as far as I know of haikus need to be 5-7-5, but maybe this is a different kinda of haikue Ive never heard of? Either way it's really nice.
Ygg chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Yes this is an extremely important topic! And you've worded it quite well.. the last line is pretty haunting, because it shows a slow yet almost inevitable process with grave consequences. The title is perfectly chosen too! Keep up the good work!