Reviews for Dead Man Walking
K.D.Nightly chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I hope you do continue this, it sounds interesting so far. :)
staco chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This looks promising. You don't see many zombie fics on this site, so I hope you update soon and keep this going!
No Longer An Account chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Excellent beginning. I eagerly await the next chapter. The chapter was a bit too short for my tastes, but still very good.

Good zombie literature is a bit hard to come by; mainstream publishers don't take much interest in it (shame, that). I've heard good things about the book "Kadavarmarch", but I don't speak any Danish and cant seem to find an English translation. :(
TheDamned6 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hi there. I think you've done a really good job with this so far. You're description is effective without overdoing it; you give us what we need to know while keeping it to the point and not overelaborating. I liked the main character, he's just a regular guy and thats easier to identify with and it gives him a likeable quality. You also tell us a bit about him but again without doing too much all at once. Just enough to know that he's a decent guy (with his thoughts against violence) and thats all that really matters at this stage, for me anyway.

The pace was surprisingly good for such a short chapter, I kind of thought that things would rush along too quickly. But with the description of the character and why he's in this situation you really cover everything anyway so that was fine. I hope that the following chapters become longer though. To be completely honest I couldn't find much that was wrong, except for two sentences at the beginning, being: 'But being that he had wanted to be a police officer for as long as he could remember. So it was just one of those things that had to be delt with.' They should be one sentence: 'But being that he had wanted to be a police officer for as long as he could remember, it was just one of those things that had to be delt with.' It flows a lot better in my opinion. But really that was the only thing that stuck out for me, and it wasn't a big deal anyway. The rest of the story was really intruiging and it looks to be a good one. I hope that you continue it very soon :)