Reviews for War
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
There is something so simple, and yet so powerful to the last line in this... And the second to last line is just as effective with the blatant way it asks that one simple question that no-one seems to answer. Anyways, I really liked this.
lymli chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
yeah, everybody thinks they fight to win something, but they're losing everything.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
wow, you got everything I've been trying to say into like 10 words. quite amazing. you're quite good at languages aren't you? English, Norwegian (that's what you speak in Norway I presume?) and Japanese. Is Norway involved in Iraq? I thought you normally stay out of conflict like Switzerland.
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love the simple, hard truth you create here.

It uses few words, but you get your meaning across effectively.

I particularly agree with the last line.
5by5 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I love how you can express so much feeling in just a few words :)

Keep it up dude.
little-chibi-girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Unfortunately I don't get to read the one in Japanese. XD but this is really heart breaking, as war is. very good.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
very simple, but very true ofcourse! good job!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Good job! And quite true. Hope things are going well for you.

sweets5
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Eivind,

I wish that I could read Japanese. I would love to be able to read and maybe even comprehend the poem in Japanese. I liked the simplicity of the poem and the way that there wass single words in the beginning, moving into longer sentences, kind of like how war progresses and intensifies as time goes on (or even how the death toll mounts).

As always, I love your work and I am thinking about you.

Your friend,

Lady Alera Van Hexis
Cittywolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I'm studying japanese. It was nice to read your poem in a diffrent language. Beautiful
Strelitzian chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Very elegant. It's simple but t'is to the point. It's also pretty awesome that you can write in Japanese in the first place. I'm pretty interested in Japan myself, so I really admire that.