Reviews for When You Own the Universe Redux
aHazyDaydream chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
REWRITE REWRITE REWRITE DO IT DO IT DO IT
Charlie chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Okay I m new to this whole fictionpress sit really enjoyin stories n I have to add that u are one of the good stry writer I might add very good...:) I like this original story very very much I wanted to review over another one bt I guess its lil late so I found this one and started reviewing.U r really good n u develop characters really well n I smiled,flinched n was surprised n all I really really liked d story though it ws written many yrs back bt thnQ fr d story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
More please!
Catrina chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm your 100th reviewer
Arowana Princess chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Please do continue. I read the original, loved it, and hoped that I could read it again. However, I realized that I would be bored. This is a fantastic solution.
twiinklex chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So I read the original a year or two back and I loved it so much. Finally read this redux version and wow, I love the changes.. You are right, your writing style has changed. In a good way. Hope to see more updates for this story!
ThedAs chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aweesome
RNE chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really like the origina version. I just finished a one day re-read of it. I liked it so much I'd probabaly read it again. But I do like how this one started as well. I really want to read the rest of this redux. Are you going to do more? Because it seems like its been 3 years since you published this. I'd really love to read more of this, but I understand how hard it to redo a whole story because I'm also sort of in the process of that. Just please come back to this.
whit3light chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I read the whole original story before i read this. I kind of wished i read this first. Your writing has matured so much. It's great but I'll probably read it when you finish with it because i'm not the type to read the a story more than once. However, i think i'll come back for Chris. Are you still going to write a story about Chris or are you going to include his story in the redux? I would love Chris to have his own story about college. I think it would be interesting if you did.
AsianPearl101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Ohhh for some reason I find this first chapter much more interesting and intriguing than the original and I really would love to read more. Do you think you'll still keep up with this.. I mean it has been...3-4 years? :(( I hope you do!
NattieLove chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love it... brilient idea!
elma chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I think your writing has become more sophisticated here. But also a lot more wordy. I think only because I already know and love her(Remembrance) do I keep up with this... And at this stage, so much extra information just isn't needed? We don't care about her character yet. We don't understand.

I do like the quote at the beginning though :)

It seems very personal from Remembrance. On the other hand, if you could keep that same level of innate close-ness, not just like they were telling the story from their point of view, but like you were reading their mind.. for ALL the characters that would be quite an amazing feat :)

I really liked WYOtU for the strengths it had- it seemed really character driven (and dialogue-driven) which was great because I loved the characters. So yeah... I see its been three years since you've last updated here so there's basically no hope of you continuing, right? :( don't fear! I will still read your other stories :D eventually! :)
nightlystar chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i just reading the orginal, and i must say i really like the rewrite it shows how much u have grown as an author. the writing is more mature..i hope finish the rewrite :D
awake at night chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I think it sounds cool so far
meraki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hmm... I loved the original so I can't wait to see what the redux is gonna be like :).

xoxo, k