Reviews for We'll Go Together
PrettyAwkward chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aw, that was really sweet.
Vilstrup chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
No words... I can't say anything... this story, so short yet so beautiful. So full of romance, and yet tragic, but with a light at the end of the road. My heart is broken, and I almost cry at the end. Okay.. okay (takes a deep breaht) I'll try to pull myself together, just a sec...

Okay, I'm ready, let's see.

Good things:

You write so emotionally beautiful, and you do it in a way that you don't find it too "sweet". The way they talk to each other is modern, so we do know which time periode we are talking about and you write it in a realistic way. The story itself is very realistic, and could (unless it already have done) happen in reallife. The way you describe death is very facinating. You suddenly don't feel any fear of dying, or get yourself killed. All in all, I say you have made a small masterpeice here, well done ;)

Things you might need:

Okay, what I miss about this story, is a bit of detailing.

What does the characters look like? What cloth do they where?

This kind of information could give us an insight into how they live, and what their interest are. But that's just my oppinion :)

I say again, well done and I look forward to your other stories. I hope they will be as good as this one.

Keep up the good work ;D