Reviews for Lost Innocence
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
wow... really powerful images. It's very well written and really heartbreaking. I like it a lot, especially the ending. That last line was really interesting since I've never thought of the dead judging... nicely done.
Nocturnal Darkness chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This crime was utterly disgusting, a prime example of the hatred and intolerance spreading like a disease across the supposedly civilised West. I get laughed at for dressing the way I do - probably the most notable was back in October 2007 when a group of Asian kids hurled abuse at me when I walked past them from college. They made disgusting monkey noises and screeched "grunge". It could've been worse, but still it sickens me that people can be so thoughtless to pick on people for simply dressing different and following an alternateive lifestyle, even worse they can bring themselves to kill a lovely young woman with a kind heart. She was so honest and creative with a very bright future ahead of her. And once again the people that did this get off with a slapped wrist and can't be identified because of their age - despite myself I honestly hope somebody slips up so that the whole subculture can hunt them down and give them a piece of their collective fist.

May she rest in peace. She never deserved this and it's far from an isolated incident. God help us all.
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
O.O

Deep. Woah.

I can't tell you quite how much I love this. "People forget that kids can kill./It's not night, not dark, not scary" ... "Society has shed prejudices and life is safe - sanctified/but we're losing track of meaning/And, these days, freedom's just a word"...

Just... .God. You're a goddess.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wonderfully written.. the descriptions are so vivid, it's like watching a scene play in front of your eyes in slow motion ;)