Reviews for Formerly Insert Witty and Misleading Title Here
Otakuami chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
Aww man it could have been more the day it was going. I enjoyed the point till they realised it though.
Nicki BluIs chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Read it. The writing is good :)
Wanda Walker chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh oh, I have a good title:

GAY

Ahahahahahaha. Anyway, if this story weren't so old, I'd be self-absorbed enough to contribute this slashy goodness to my bad influence, but I suppose this was the result of someone else's bad influence. Aw shucks.

As for the story, I thought it was written very well and damn you for making this a one shot, because I'd actually want to read this if it had chapters. Also, gigglesnort, XEROX. Were you sitting in your office thinking, "Man, I need a good name for this kid" and looked around at objects, spotted a Xerox machine and went "EUREKA"? I kind of like Xerox though. It's quirky.

Hm, this was also slightly misogynist. LIKE A TRUE SLASH WRITER HOORAY! XD You're already halfway there! Now all you need to do is have said bitch girlfriend go out of her way to sabotage their relationship. Then you need some sex scenes and INSTANT POPULARITY!

I'm just playing around. I'm sure some awesome girl shows up in the invisible next chapter. :p

I LIEK UR STOREE. KEEP RITIN OMG SO KAWAII YAY YAOI!1!
firemounrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
:P
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Great character development in a short piece. Wonderful read. I look forward to reading your other works(sidenote, I would change the K rating)

-Cindy Moon *)
Ginger Ash chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Great story! Funny but sweet. :)
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Entertaining story. It was definitely interesting. His remarks about wanting his girlfriend to die, etc. was pretty funny. Nice work. Keep writing!

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a brilliant day and a wonderful summer.

~Twilight Starr~