Reviews for Do You Take Cream in Your Coffee?
Marie chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
please update. please please please. this story is too good to go unfinished. so far, it's one of my favorite BW/WM stories. you shold write more of them.
IndianPrincess chapter 12 . 10/23/2008
Great updates looking forward to see what happens next happy that Bianca and Evan worked things out too but I'm wondering what that crazy Brandy has up her sleeves next so please update soon.

Thanks

IP
Writer'sBlockCrystal chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
I adore this story so much! Bianca is such an easy character to fall in love with. I like her personality. You write so well; everything just flows. I'm so glad that she's going to move out and away from Brandy, and that she's with Evan. Please update soon.

~W.
Divisionred chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
Thanks for adding four new updates they all were great. It seems that Brandy's playing folks against each other is over. I am so glad that all the people around her are talking to each other she is such a skank. I think that Evan and Bianca make such a great couple and the nerve of Brandy to play all the games that she does..scheming ho. Thanks for a great read.
g chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
I like Rosine.
Temposhark chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
I'm so glad I found this story. I really love it, and I'll be waiting around until you want to update again! :D
seekingvirtue17 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
When is the new chapter coming?
Hibiscus2013 chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
excellent chapter!
HumorMe chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
No this is not a fluke. This is so unfair! I can't even imagine the type of beserk I would go on Brandy if I was Bianca and found out that this chick was meddling so much as to go through my cell phone and delete my received call. Oh it would be on like a monkey on a banana, I can't say my usual (WOR) loL! but it will be hilarious if you get it. I liked the chapter, Shaun seems like a whole lotta man, it would be funny if he hung out with them and Brandy tried a move and Shaun told Bianca after Bianca caught Brandy. And you write this story better than my little imagination can so have at the masterpiece of writing. I enjoy "Do you Take Cream in your Coffee?"
hazza1508 chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
OMG i hate brandy but i SO want to see bianca and evan together please update soon
BabyPop Massacre chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Brandy is seriously a bad,TERRIBLE girl! She does things that I can't understand and she makes flirting look disgustingly sinful! Bianca needs to handle her business!

-BPM
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Aww, I've been not-so-patiently waiting for this. It totally lived up to my expectations. I think Bianca just needs to come right out and talk to Evan. That's why a lot of girls lose guys they really like, because they never just come right out and ask the questions they want answers to. The same goes for Evan, he really shouldn't take Brandy's word for anything...at all. But Great Chapter! Can't Wait For More
IndianPrincess chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Ok now I'm getting a little tired of those two not being able to talk and find out that Brandy is causing them not to be in touch with one another. They really need to talk and I mean quick and in a hurry perhaps its time for Bianca's cousin to step in and see what is going on and find out why Evan is treating his cousin like this even though unknown to both that isn't really the case but its Brandy that is stepping in and keeping them apart dang. I'm so tired of her something has to give really soon. Please update again real soon ok?

Thanks,

IP
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
That was a great update, I just wish Evan actually went up to Bianca and talked to her at the restaurant! It's so frustrating the way things are going SO wrong! Great read, though!
mystic.fox chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
I can't stand that psycho h*bag Brandy. She's no kind of good with her sneaky, self-indulgent manipulative self. I hope she twists her ankle when she gets caught playing these little games. I like Shaun, he reminds me of my older cousin who just got out of the Army after 12 years. Good chapter!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »