Reviews for The Thing about Guardian Angels
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Bittersweet ... I love it :)
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I. Hate. Emma.

All along.. how couldn't she have known.. I even knew.. why didn't she give up on Tyler.. I would have.. now he's a vegetable.. gone forever.. geez, I'm a wreck because of this story. It's just.. I can't even comprehend what I'm trying to say..

I'm crying currently. God Jonnie, why.. when I read, "he is such a goofball" I thought, "I like goofballs. Then again, he loves Emma so yeah.."

Amazing job with this story : ) I loved it
Lori Jane Summers chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OMG the end of this made me want to cry so BAD! girr but it was AMAZING!
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
NOOO! Why must the ending be so tragic? :( Not that I didn't like it, I did, I absolutely did! It's just that the ending kind of kills me, because wonderful Jonathon is in a coma! And, well, Emma's kind of blind insistence that Tyler liked her kind of bugged me, especially because it hurt Jonnie...but, well, the ending was kind of beautiful, in a tragic way. Kind of like Romeo and Juliet.
If only they could have had a happy ending...:(
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I cried in this one-shot.. No not a full on ourburst, but just a single tear.. I always had a feeling that it was Jonathan who was sending those messages.. Emma was just too oblivious and caught up with her infatuation with Tyler to see-and I mean really see-Jonathan for who he is and the fact that he has always been there for her, loving her, caring for her.. And just as a side note, I really love that song too :)
Red chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I AM BAWLING
Locket-2-my-Heart chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That made me cry :'(. I love how you write your stories, its truly amazing.
TheFallOut chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ah-mazing! The one criticism I have is that I got confused a little on the text message parts. But I still love this story.
NinjaBaconShallRule chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
AHH! i almost cried! I loved it but it was so sad at the ending!
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
that was heartbreaking :(
reindrops chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my god, you just broke my heart. :c *tears*
KayMuhray chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh gosh! Why couldnt you make this happier. I literally almost cried ( I'm just over emotional that way) it's so sad! :( but I loved it though... Actually I love all your stories.

- KayMuhray
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
'OMG! I thought it's happy ending..poor Jonnie..huhu..so sad..

anyways, this fic is wonderful..very realistic..good job! :)
elma chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
gosh! this story felt the most real out of the bunch that I had read... and I was sure I would love it.. but then.. he.. died..and I can't.. take sad endings :(

Maybe it was that element where not everything is perfect that made it so real though. Can't you find a way to compromise reality and happy endings?

I'm reading all your stories :) what a way to spend holidays! yay!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
My problem with this story isn't so much that Jonnie winds up (sort of) dying; it's that she completely took him for granted as such an incredible friend. And even though I know it's not always realistic, I like to read a story where the main conflict is resolved. And because he isn't alive, she can't fix their friendship or whatever relationship they had. He was always there for her and she was completely negligent in the friend department ad it's hard to respect her as a character. You haven't given her any redeeming qualities!
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »