Reviews for The Thing about Guardian Angels
reindrops chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my god, you just broke my heart. :c *tears*
KayMuhray chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh gosh! Why couldnt you make this happier. I literally almost cried ( I'm just over emotional that way) it's so sad! :( but I loved it though... Actually I love all your stories.

- KayMuhray
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
'OMG! I thought it's happy ending..poor Jonnie..huhu..so sad..

anyways, this fic is wonderful..very realistic..good job! :)
elma chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
gosh! this story felt the most real out of the bunch that I had read... and I was sure I would love it.. but then.. he.. died..and I can't.. take sad endings :(

Maybe it was that element where not everything is perfect that made it so real though. Can't you find a way to compromise reality and happy endings?

I'm reading all your stories :) what a way to spend holidays! yay!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
My problem with this story isn't so much that Jonnie winds up (sort of) dying; it's that she completely took him for granted as such an incredible friend. And even though I know it's not always realistic, I like to read a story where the main conflict is resolved. And because he isn't alive, she can't fix their friendship or whatever relationship they had. He was always there for her and she was completely negligent in the friend department ad it's hard to respect her as a character. You haven't given her any redeeming qualities!
x Farii chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You really didn't know about the song when writing this story? It SO goes with it (:
234235134 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Well.. I didn't see that one coming. I actually thought it was a happy ending because of the summary, but this was really beautiful despite how sad it is. Really amazing, well done :)
KarmaC chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
So sad! Beautiful, but so sad!
LyBhing chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I felt like slapping her. But at the same time, her actions reminded me of one of my best friends. I can't say that this happened to her, or anything remotely similar... I think. But it was the way she was, meh. [shrugs]

But I like it.

-Lyia
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I loved it. Coz it was uncliche )
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh, my God. Your story had the same effect on me as a 100,0 words, multi-chaptered fic where the lead dies. I cried. You know, in all my years of reading Fics, this is the second time I cried reading a one-shot :)

Great job, and for the record, this may be cliched, but it's a cliche with a twist. I mean, come on! A typical cliched fic would end when Emma magically finds out that it's Jonathan, and suddenly discovers her previously non-existent feelings for him. So... good job on the twist! It's what sets you as an author apart from the rest :)
itdoesn'tmatter chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
thanks for the story. .

wow. it was nice. great job. :D

Jonatahan is really a wonderful guy.

the ending made me cry.

i'll be reading your other stories. :)

hope there's a sequel. ΓΌ
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
omg. this story wass so sad. :(

but it was really good.

i feel sorry for johnathan as emma practically ignored him.
piggyboo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Somehow, i was hoping that Tyler was telling a joke at the end, but i guess not. Sad...
Phemonoe chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
gr, must all of ur stories end so sadly? I am crying! But that was SO good, part of me knew it was him! but then the other parts argued... hmm.

anyway, awesome, loved it. but does he ever come out of the coma? no... right? how sad...
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »