Reviews for The Thing about Guardian Angels
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
this was s, so sad, but beautiful
florations chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
heyy, here i am, reviewing your story, hahas! oh , andi don't have helium as boobs tho. kidding! cos' my name is jane. (: oh and this story made me cry, emma is just oh-so dense. i cried a lot. the whole coma and he's your guardian angel thingy. this story is the first one that made me cry a whole minute. i LOVE it. (:
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hey. I loved this cute cliched little one-shot. Except I hate it when people die. D: But still. I now officially want to be someone's guardian angel.
eshlie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
speechless :)
khale chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
from all your stories i've read, this is your best one. you made me cry
righthere431 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i knew it was jonathan all along / it just sucks that emma is so dense
CrossMyHeart chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
but...but...but thats so SAD!

you made me wanna cry now.

it was good though... up until the living vegetable part came along. WAHH!

XxCrossMyHeartxX
123456DoesNotExist chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aww... So sad, but sweet.

One thing I liked was that the first line caught my attention, which was good.

How Emma's name was introduced was a bit awkward- in the first sentence, she's only 'she', and then all of a sudden, BAM! There's her name.

Another odd thing... School on the 21st of July? (I'm writing this review as I read...)

I really like your writing style, it flows well, and keeps me interested :)

And oh! Tyler's so mean! (...at least... right now.)

And oh dear, the dreaded mirror scene - one of my pet peeves, I think - I've seen the mirror thing SO many times. There HAS to be some other way to introduce the character's appearance!

Oh, the phone message is so sweet! I should stop writing this review and just read the story already, shouldn't I?

Oh... You make me sad. :( It was really sad, but so sweet... Amazing, but sad. It really moved me, it's powerful.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow, poor guy. This is really depressing. Yeah, just a little cliched, but yeah. Anyway, it's got that hell of a twist at the end. Works out well.
JZK chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
im so sad

i cant believe he's in a coma

i dont know whats worse - a cma or dying

plus emma is like obssesed with tyler - wouldnt she atleast get over it after like 9 years

anyway what happens to her after she finds about his coma
gulistala chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Well fancy that, my last one-shot to read is actually quite sad. :(

But I really do love this, it may be my favourite out of all your one-shots because though it may be cliched, it is possible, including the ending. What sucks is that Emma won't be getting a second chance, or may be she will. And that's realistic, too, because there aren't always second chances in life, which sucks eh? Then again, some get there second chances but they screw that up too.

Anywho, I'm getting way too philosophical, hehe.

Keep up the good work!

gulistanlik
Le Vance chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
*sniff* I love tragic endings.

No, really, I do.

I love you now.

The thing about gaurdian angels, is that they're dead people, yo.
wookborm chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
OMG, DUDE! WHAT THE HELL? MAKE IT LONGER AND MAKE HER WAKE HIM UP! DAMMIT! THIS HAS TO BE LIGHTHEARTED! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO EMMA? DAMMIIT! :'O

So many dammits.

... It's so sad...

GAH!

I NEED A LIGHTHEARTED ONE-SHOT!
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow, this is soo sad. I feel like sobbing now. A heartbreakingly beautiful one-shot indeed, well done! ')

x. Cashaholic
atreyu love chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
that.. was soo sad.

not even kidding.

it almost made me start crying.

but i wonder, does Tyler like her too?
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »