Reviews for Falling
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh, how I can relate to this one...lol

Really well written and you expressed your feelings really well.

Great piece!

QV x
Dreaming Chica chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Well written, a little repetitive at parts, but you captured an emotion alot of people can relate to!

Dreaming Chica
Steampunk Champagne chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Well done. Your control of rhythym is superb, I definitely got a sense of the music that this would go to: acoustic guitars and a violin, with maybe a flute in the background. But that could just be me, it's really late out, y'know?

It's sort of like a love song, and sort of like a poem, but whatever it is it's really quite wonderful. The last few verses are especially nice, and the few swears in it don't detract at all from the meaning, which is something you don't see much these days.

Overall, a really great job. Songfics are tricky to get right because your audience can't hear the music behind it, but you did a wonderful job overcoming that here. (It vaguely reminds me of "I Miss You" by Blink 182 because of the bittersweet lyrics and overall sincerity, but that's neither here nor there.)Fabulous job managing to retain a decent level of emotion while putting it all into lyric form, my commendations.

-Steampunk Champagne