Reviews for Lies
Im Filipino chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
One tiny bit of correction, aswangs can change into anything and anyone, and they heal by licking themselves, and its like a disease. They can transmit it to other people by saliva. Meaning when he kissed her, she should've been an aswang too.
sooner or later its over chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Chris is a jerk, and i hate him already.
sooner or later its over chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
OH snaps.

Is he a werewolf? lol when he said people like me i thought of imprinting...but yea.

good job :)
xmoonstars chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
That was brilliant.

Actually speechless.

and you say you're a bad writer :
xmoonstars chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Amyy i love it.

WHAT IS HE?
DStone39 chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
Wow...adding on insomnia... I had a Dr. Pepper and I can't get to sleep so I'm busy reviewing your stories for my Featurette that will be released on Thursday of next week.

Excellent story. I have to say, I never would have guessed Millie was actually in on it... Although, Matt did kill someone in her family... Plus, I wasn't expecting the Aswang, because I have never heard of such a creature... I came close to tearing up when Matt killed Alyssa in the flashback, but I didn't really feel anything when Millie pointed the gun at Matt... It's just has to be one of those "Oh, shit" moments, that ended up killing him. Anyways, definitely a Favorite. And I read all 13 chapters in less than 60 minutes... WOO! Go Dr. Pepper!
Counting Petals chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Review Marathon! (-points to link on profile-)

I'm still not liking the pacing, because it seems pretty unbelievable. It's been, what, a day, or even less than that? Would Matt *really* have found all of this out and gotten so close to Millie, all before the end of his first day of school?

I'm thinking the characterizations need more work, too, because I don't feel like I know the characters very well at all. They all seem...flat right now, not a well-rounded person.
Counting Petals chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Review Marathon! (-points to link on profile-)

I don't like the pacing, because I feel like it's moving too fast. One second we were in the cafeteria; the next we're in the classroom. I think you should slow this down a little, let us know what's going on through all of this.

I also don't like the description, or lack thereof, because I have no idea where they are or anything. It's just straight dialogue, which is fine for a play, but not for a story. We need description and other exposition to balance this all out. Again, what is Matt thinking or feeling through all of this?

Nice cliffhanger at the end, though.
Counting Petals chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Review Marathon! (-points to link in profile-)

I'm not liking the length, because it doesn't feel like you're giving us as much as you could, in the way of description and setting. What is Matt feeling through all of this? What sort of vibes is he getting from Chris? You gave us a little, but I think you could expand on this a lot more. I also think you could combine this with the first chapter.

I do like Millie, though, because I can tell that she's supposed to be really nice.
Counting Petals chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Review Marathon! (-points to link on profile-)

I like how you've made Matt someone we can relate to, because it goes a long way toward making us like him. I think it's a lot easier to like a character if you can put yourself in his/her shoes.

I'm not digging the run-ons, though, because they can make things hard to read. For example: "Let me start again, my name is Matthew Towns, but I tell everyone to call me Matt, I hate my full name." Should be three sentences. "Let me start again. My name is Matthew Towns, but I tell everyone to call me Matt. I hate my full name." You have a lot of things like this. Just ask yourself, if you find yourself using a comma, if you could leave it out by itself and have it still be a complete sentence. If the answer is yes, then don't use the comma.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Review Marathon! (There's a link on my profile if you're confused.)

I like how you seemed to start it off in the middle of things, because it made me want to read more to find out what's going on. I didn't like all the "telling," though, because too much of that might turn your readers off. For example: "It was extremely windy out on the hills." We had sort of already figured that out from his talk of the wind in his hair. Let that speak for the conditions, not your telling us.
FairlyOddGirl16 chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
Omg! NO! Matt can't die. someone's gotta save him. and I can't believe millie killed him. I didn't see this coming! and how can you just end the story like that? How could you? You better write the next book and soon. Do you hear me? haha. But you better post soon. I love the story, even though I'm so mad at the ending! Hahaha. Keep working on KOD! update soon (even though it won't be on this story, cry cry)! bye Amyy!
DreamCatcher918 chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
Haha! I knew the ending all along D Okay actually I figured it out a few chapters ago lmao! Awesome ending. Wow it feels weird not being able to say 'update soon' lol.
oldoldold chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
Wh-wh-what!

What!

I refuse to believe it! LALALALALALALALALLALA NOT BELIEVING IT! Ok, in my mind Matt then stands up and says 'YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D!' and then camera crews come out and Millies like 'Hehehehehe, yeah, I knew that.'

I still loved it... even if I don't believed it.

Good story Amy! I'm proud of you for finishing!
oldoldold chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
:O ... thats my very shocked face.

I was all Hahahahahah, and then I was like 'What!'

See what your story does to me Amy!

Brilliant chapter! I loved it as usual!

WHERES MILLIE! AH!