Reviews for At the End of the Day
oldfavoritesong chapter 24 . 3/10
Okay, so I had been in a reading "stump" for a while and this story just absolutely made me the happiest. I loved the plot and the characters. Everything about it, really. It was just so well written. Also, I could relate to Lyndsay a lot because I just moved and don't have any real friends at school but this story managed to make me feel better. Thank you for writing it. You have a lot of talent! And I'll definitely be reading this again! :)
4gnez chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Interesting story.
Be My Valentine chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
I will be interested to see how you introduce the romantic angle to it, if at all.
The closest to romantic this has got, was Thrasher carrying her bridal-style whilst she was a hopeless drunk. And don't get me wrong - that was chivalry at it's finest (except for the dumping her at the doorstep, and running away part) - but it was hardly ROMANCE romance. More like a good guy friend looking out for his girl pal.

I had conflicted feelings about that scene:

A) I felt it was a rapid change in his character.
B) But, I enjoyed witnessing the nice side of him.

Hmm. I want the romance, but I'm scared it will arrive quickly. But then I WANT it to arrive quickly..so I'm just going around in circles.

Thanks for that. Thanks a whole lot! :P
Be My Valentine chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
OMG! Thrasher drives? Then why was he so hellbent in getting Lindsay to drive him to work? I thought he didn't have a licence. But turns out he does...?

I like this story. heehee
ougley chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
thanks
ajachowder1 chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
After reading this book for several hours
not even stopping to eat or shower
At the end of the day does it really matter at all
how I looked at this book
what I felt
what I saw

The fact that I'm writing a poem alone
should give meaning to when I say
that your story more
than rubbed me the right way

If you didn't catch what I meant all [you're not very observant] I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it.

P.S Did you like my poem? I thought it was a little raunchy at the end myself.

-Aja
Palm-top-tiger chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Great now I want a guy with red hair and purple eyes... just ducky.
I think this fanfic is one of my favorites. I think it was beautifully written and I really like the pairing.
Thrasher and Lindsay are stubborn! But I just love that about them.
Thank you for such a great story.
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Thrasher has to be one of the best male leads of the story ever! This is such a beautiful piece of writing-everything accumulates to epic awesomeness. I keep on coming back, because I can't just get enough of it. The dialogues perfect, their friendship is so not rushed, the romance isn't cheesy, it's amazingly perfect to read. I can't even tell you how many times I read it, because it's honestly countless.
I love that the story doesn't focus too much on the secondary characters; but on the main two. I love the way their friendship develops and then turns to romance at a believable pace. I love the way that there's a reason for Thrasher's cold exterior, Rae's continual pursuing of him as a friend. This story is absolutely breathtaking and I know I'm rambling, but I just can't help it.
You should seriously seriously seriously consider publishing this! It's honestly GREAT, AMAZING, FANTASTIC and you have an impeccable way of writing dialogues and proceeding the story.
Definitely my favourite moment would be the last chapter, when they get together without any sign of breaking up, but I do love the rest of the story just as much because the characters developed so much and they both benefited and got a lot from their relationship. And at the end of the day, what's better than that?
FairyTaleDreams chapter 24 . 10/25/2013
This story is just so wonderful. The slow build-up of the characters and their personalities. I really enjoyed reading it :) Thrasher was just such an echo of so many people who struggle to fit in - I can't think of any person who hasn't met someone like him. Keep writing! :)
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! I AM CRYING BECAUSE IT WAS SO REALISTIC AND GOOD AND EVERYTHING! I SIMPLY LOVED IT! THIS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU! I am so happy i came across this story! HONESTLY! I LOVED IT TO DEATH! I can't even criticize anything; except maybe Lindsay's sorta annoying sometimes, but it all worked! Thank you a gazillion times for writing and sharing this story! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLD YOU AMAZING WRITER!
solosinger1 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
That was an amazing story. I absolutely loved it and it made me stay up late plus pretty much do nothing the rest of the day. That counts as a good story. I can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
A Soul Helper chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
The first two o three chapters were great but, Lindsay is gettin a bit annoying and i'm starting to dislike can't she give thrasher a time or space she is forcing a friendship that he clearly doesn't why push him to earn his trust .And why does she want a friends so hard
PenPegs chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Love this story so much!

Write more!
Dominique Diane chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
I Love this story, Patrick Fitzpatrick, oh god! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2013