Reviews for At the End of the Day
11starlord11 chapter 1 . 11/18
I enjoyed the could have developed their romance more though,i felt like there was not enough romantic scenes.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/9
This is my fave story on fictionpress
Hannah.books chapter 24 . 8/10
I really liked this story, it was paced perfectly, and I really hope you might put an epilogue. One thing I didn't like about this story was the ending. I was hoping it'd end answering more of my questions, but it was still pretty good (Better than I could have written lol XD )
MileyRowling chapter 24 . 6/2
Great story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 5/13
Great story! I really have enjoyed everything that I've read by you!
always145kh chapter 4 . 4/4
I know you've finished writing this story, and I'm only on Chapter 4, but I had to review. I'd say 'no offense' but that implies that I'm going to say something offensive. Anyway, Amelia is the definition of the Chinese girl stereotype and that kind of annoys me because I know so many Chinese people, being one myself. Terrible at English but excellent at math and science. Nerd. Short. Kind. I'm not saying that any of those are bad. I'm just voicing (well, writing) my opinion. Why can't a Chinese person know that Romeo and Juliet was written by Shakespeare? They've translated his works into Chinese, you know. Yeah, I'll stop ranting. I could go on about my pet peeves like people being okay with drugs, alcohol, and piercings, etc. But, now, instead of acting like this is a flame (because it's really not), I will tell you how great Lindsay is. I have a friend named Lindsay, and my mental image of Lindsay is Lindsay. I know, I know. You're probably wondering why on Earth I'm writing a review for a story that you finished 8 years ago. Let's just say I really like it. :) And that I was too young to read it then. Ta-ta! No more reviews from me! Reading through this, it sounds like a flame to me. Yeesh! I'm terrible at this! You may now get on with life. Wait, just a second. You probably haven't read this since you finished it. Read it. You'll be impressed. Even if you generally know it, it'll be worth it!
~Katheryn
somersaultkick chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
This is so amazing. This like me and you against the world or simply just me and you and nothing else. Ughhh highschool rumors I also hate them. Love your story!
Speaking of love, I thought they will I love you (virtually pouts). But it's okay, I know they will eventually go there.
oldfavoritesong chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
Okay, so I had been in a reading "stump" for a while and this story just absolutely made me the happiest. I loved the plot and the characters. Everything about it, really. It was just so well written. Also, I could relate to Lyndsay a lot because I just moved and don't have any real friends at school but this story managed to make me feel better. Thank you for writing it. You have a lot of talent! And I'll definitely be reading this again! :)
4gnez chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Interesting story.
Be My Valentine chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
I will be interested to see how you introduce the romantic angle to it, if at all.
The closest to romantic this has got, was Thrasher carrying her bridal-style whilst she was a hopeless drunk. And don't get me wrong - that was chivalry at it's finest (except for the dumping her at the doorstep, and running away part) - but it was hardly ROMANCE romance. More like a good guy friend looking out for his girl pal.

I had conflicted feelings about that scene:

A) I felt it was a rapid change in his character.
B) But, I enjoyed witnessing the nice side of him.

Hmm. I want the romance, but I'm scared it will arrive quickly. But then I WANT it to arrive quickly..so I'm just going around in circles.

Thanks for that. Thanks a whole lot! :P
Be My Valentine chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
OMG! Thrasher drives? Then why was he so hellbent in getting Lindsay to drive him to work? I thought he didn't have a licence. But turns out he does...?

I like this story. heehee
ougley chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
thanks
ajashire1 chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
After reading this book for several hours
not even stopping to eat or shower
At the end of the day does it really matter at all
how I looked at this book
what I felt
what I saw

The fact that I'm writing a poem alone
should give meaning to when I say
that your story more
than rubbed me the right way

If you didn't catch what I meant all [you're not very observant] I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it.

P.S Did you like my poem? I thought it was a little raunchy at the end myself.

-Aja
lost keys chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Great now I want a guy with red hair and purple eyes... just ducky.
I think this fanfic is one of my favorites. I think it was beautifully written and I really like the pairing.
Thrasher and Lindsay are stubborn! But I just love that about them.
Thank you for such a great story.
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Thrasher has to be one of the best male leads of the story ever! This is such a beautiful piece of writing-everything accumulates to epic awesomeness. I keep on coming back, because I can't just get enough of it. The dialogues perfect, their friendship is so not rushed, the romance isn't cheesy, it's amazingly perfect to read. I can't even tell you how many times I read it, because it's honestly countless.
I love that the story doesn't focus too much on the secondary characters; but on the main two. I love the way their friendship develops and then turns to romance at a believable pace. I love the way that there's a reason for Thrasher's cold exterior, Rae's continual pursuing of him as a friend. This story is absolutely breathtaking and I know I'm rambling, but I just can't help it.
You should seriously seriously seriously consider publishing this! It's honestly GREAT, AMAZING, FANTASTIC and you have an impeccable way of writing dialogues and proceeding the story.
Definitely my favourite moment would be the last chapter, when they get together without any sign of breaking up, but I do love the rest of the story just as much because the characters developed so much and they both benefited and got a lot from their relationship. And at the end of the day, what's better than that?
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »