Reviews for At the End of the Day
Christine chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
very nice, very original, and good writing. KEEP POSTING :O ! :3
hellolonely chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Happy Easter and have fun on your trip! :}

Ahh, I really did miss your writings, haha. And I'm glad you decided to start another story. It sounds great so far, the plot is interesting and you're right when you said it's different from your previous story in your last chapter. But still, sounds exciting! Can't wait for the next update :)
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 3/23/2008

you've won me over

can't wait for more

izzie
Crown A chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
the story is good so far. i like your characters and how u portray them. hopefully the next chapter we will see more of Thrasher.

Keep up the good work )
deny.me.not chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love Japanese fod! It makes me hungry just thinking about it, haha. Anyway I like Lorraine, even though she sounds like a brat. And I wonder if that azn (PEACE!) chick will have a bigger role? Hm...

I look forward to your next update.

-dmn.
Essevera chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Gosh, DancingChaChaFruit! It's hard NOT to suspect that you're from MD. Haha XD
xbrunnettex0 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
good story so far. hmm i think thrasher will be a nice guy once he opens up. should be interesting
centenarian chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Interesting story, i'm hooked. Yeah, update soon. Good luck!
Meeesha chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I liked that you developed the characters that make up her family. Sometimes I've read stuff and the family is just there...taking up space. Haha. I wonder what happened between her mother and the ex-best friend, and the story behind Lorraine's birth. Overall, I enjoyed the chapter very much!
Majestic.Sock.Puppet chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really enjoyed this.

Please keep writing!
Spanish Castle Magic chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is a really interesting beginning, and I love the way it's written. It just sort of... flows nicely. :) I can't wait to read more.
only pretending chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I loved this chapter! I cant wait for the next update, this is starting to be good. :)
Amelia Young chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
freakin awesome story, good luck with it along the road!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Great!

Update soon!
silentsound chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really great start to a story. I love the characters, and how they are all being invovled into the story. Its really great. The only thing that I would recommend, and you might mention this to your beta, is that it gets a little wordy in places. Also, and i'm just saying this as constructive critisim, sometimes the best way to describe other people isnt doing it bluntly within one paragraph. Though i really like how you identify characters with certain aspects of their looks, it really protrays real people's thoughts. Really great, cant wait for more.
1,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »