Reviews for At the End of the Day
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Great!

Update soon!
silentsound chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really great start to a story. I love the characters, and how they are all being invovled into the story. Its really great. The only thing that I would recommend, and you might mention this to your beta, is that it gets a little wordy in places. Also, and i'm just saying this as constructive critisim, sometimes the best way to describe other people isnt doing it bluntly within one paragraph. Though i really like how you identify characters with certain aspects of their looks, it really protrays real people's thoughts. Really great, cant wait for more.
tornangelwings chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! its really good. im glad she didnt get into any kind of friendship with that popular wanabe gossiping brunette haired bitch (not to be frank) but i really do love it i cant wait to read more about interaction between thrasher and her. keep it up!
luv me like no other chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love Japanese food!

i really do like the main character's reaction to moving, somewhat indifferent.
mia5081 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Lorraine is definitely an interesting character lol

Update soon!

Mia
sweets555 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Great job! Loved it!
Vinyl Cupcake chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Haha, her sister reminds me of my own! You know- the whining, the pickiness and the centering on her own issues. Oh the joys of eighth graders.

Anyway, a great chapter again! I hope there's lots of "Ronald McDonald" in the next one. I'm glad she didn't hang out with Sam, but I'm hoping she befriends that one asian girl from near her locker!

Have fun on your trip!
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Have I told you how much I love Lorraine? I don't think I've quite expressed it enough. Her melodramatic middle school perspective is so endearing. Oh, how I remember those days...

Anyway, I'm excited for an update!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
seems fun, go for it.
Vinyl Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Ooh, great so far!

Thrasher's an interesting guy so far :D I can't wait to find out more.

Write quickly!
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
awesome! haha its very intriguing. can't wait for saturday Thrasher seems like a cool kid ... who happens to have the unfortunate hobby of wanting to kill his classmates. and i probably need not mention this because he IS a guy, but if my eyes clashed with my hair i would probably never be able to look at my reflection ever again. that is all.
doctor's diagnosis chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Yay new story! I love the plot so far!
dimethylmercury chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow.. this does really seem different, which is a good thing(: If you're trying another style of writing, this works well too. The thing about her dying her her brown was an interesting idea(: I think Thrasher's a weird nickname, reminds me of an Archie comic that I've read before when Jughead had the same name:/ But, I suppose it fits a person like him. Can't wait for the next chapter, where hopefully some things will be answered(like why he dyed his hair/wears colored contacts,etc)
xonea chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I actually like the name Patrick Fitzpatrick.I think it's kinda Thrasher too. xD

Anyway,enough about that.

I'm really glad you posted a new story 'cause it has been so .

I really enjoyed reading this and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Singingperson chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Not like any of your other stories?

Oh, then I'm in for a surprise!

Goody, goody!

I thought this first chapter was really good.

I looked how you described Thrasher.

He sounds charming. :D

I can't wait to see what you do.

I promise I'll be reading every chapter..

I just can't promise that I'll be able to review for every one of them.

But I will read them.