Reviews for At the End of the Day
wandless chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Hello! Good chapter. I like to see her standing up for herself. Good line! 'Genuine friends'. Heh heh. I hope you had a good Easter, please update soon! I hope your Habitat for Humanity trip goes well and that you do some really good stuff there, and that you have fun of course. I'd like to see Lorraine develop more - she seems kind of typical and two dimensional right now.
Christine chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
very nice, very original, and good writing. KEEP POSTING :O ! :3
hellolonely chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Happy Easter and have fun on your trip! :}

Ahh, I really did miss your writings, haha. And I'm glad you decided to start another story. It sounds great so far, the plot is interesting and you're right when you said it's different from your previous story in your last chapter. But still, sounds exciting! Can't wait for the next update :)
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 3/23/2008

you've won me over

can't wait for more

izzie
Crown A chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
the story is good so far. i like your characters and how u portray them. hopefully the next chapter we will see more of Thrasher.

Keep up the good work )
deny.me.not chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love Japanese fod! It makes me hungry just thinking about it, haha. Anyway I like Lorraine, even though she sounds like a brat. And I wonder if that azn (PEACE!) chick will have a bigger role? Hm...

I look forward to your next update.

-dmn.
Essevera chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Gosh, DancingChaChaFruit! It's hard NOT to suspect that you're from MD. Haha XD
xbrunnettex0 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
good story so far. hmm i think thrasher will be a nice guy once he opens up. should be interesting
centenarian chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Interesting story, i'm hooked. Yeah, update soon. Good luck!
Meeesha chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I liked that you developed the characters that make up her family. Sometimes I've read stuff and the family is just there...taking up space. Haha. I wonder what happened between her mother and the ex-best friend, and the story behind Lorraine's birth. Overall, I enjoyed the chapter very much!
Majestic.Sock.Puppet chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really enjoyed this.

Please keep writing!
Spanish Castle Magic chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is a really interesting beginning, and I love the way it's written. It just sort of... flows nicely. :) I can't wait to read more.
only pretending chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I loved this chapter! I cant wait for the next update, this is starting to be good. :)
Amelia Young chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
freakin awesome story, good luck with it along the road!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 2 . 3/22/2008