Reviews for At the End of the Day
Meeesha chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I liked that you developed the characters that make up her family. Sometimes I've read stuff and the family is just there...taking up space. Haha. I wonder what happened between her mother and the ex-best friend, and the story behind Lorraine's birth. Overall, I enjoyed the chapter very much!
Majestic.Sock.Puppet chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really enjoyed this.

Please keep writing!
Spanish Castle Magic chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is a really interesting beginning, and I love the way it's written. It just sort of... flows nicely. :) I can't wait to read more.
only pretending chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I loved this chapter! I cant wait for the next update, this is starting to be good. :)
Amelia Young chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
freakin awesome story, good luck with it along the road!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Great!

Update soon!
silentsound chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really great start to a story. I love the characters, and how they are all being invovled into the story. Its really great. The only thing that I would recommend, and you might mention this to your beta, is that it gets a little wordy in places. Also, and i'm just saying this as constructive critisim, sometimes the best way to describe other people isnt doing it bluntly within one paragraph. Though i really like how you identify characters with certain aspects of their looks, it really protrays real people's thoughts. Really great, cant wait for more.
tornangelwings chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! its really good. im glad she didnt get into any kind of friendship with that popular wanabe gossiping brunette haired bitch (not to be frank) but i really do love it i cant wait to read more about interaction between thrasher and her. keep it up!
luv me like no other chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love Japanese food!

i really do like the main character's reaction to moving, somewhat indifferent.
mia5081 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Lorraine is definitely an interesting character lol

Update soon!

Mia
sweets555 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Great job! Loved it!
Vinyl Cupcake chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Haha, her sister reminds me of my own! You know- the whining, the pickiness and the centering on her own issues. Oh the joys of eighth graders.

Anyway, a great chapter again! I hope there's lots of "Ronald McDonald" in the next one. I'm glad she didn't hang out with Sam, but I'm hoping she befriends that one asian girl from near her locker!

Have fun on your trip!
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Have I told you how much I love Lorraine? I don't think I've quite expressed it enough. Her melodramatic middle school perspective is so endearing. Oh, how I remember those days...

Anyway, I'm excited for an update!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
seems fun, go for it.
Vinyl Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Ooh, great so far!

Thrasher's an interesting guy so far :D I can't wait to find out more.

Write quickly!