Reviews for At the End of the Day
Crown A chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
the story is good so far. i like your characters and how u portray them. hopefully the next chapter we will see more of Thrasher.

Keep up the good work )
deny.me.not chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love Japanese fod! It makes me hungry just thinking about it, haha. Anyway I like Lorraine, even though she sounds like a brat. And I wonder if that azn (PEACE!) chick will have a bigger role? Hm...

I look forward to your next update.

-dmn.
Essevera chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Gosh, DancingChaChaFruit! It's hard NOT to suspect that you're from MD. Haha XD
xbrunnettex0 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
good story so far. hmm i think thrasher will be a nice guy once he opens up. should be interesting
centenarian chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Interesting story, i'm hooked. Yeah, update soon. Good luck!
Meeesha chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I liked that you developed the characters that make up her family. Sometimes I've read stuff and the family is just there...taking up space. Haha. I wonder what happened between her mother and the ex-best friend, and the story behind Lorraine's birth. Overall, I enjoyed the chapter very much!
Majestic.Sock.Puppet chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really enjoyed this.

Please keep writing!
Spanish Castle Magic chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is a really interesting beginning, and I love the way it's written. It just sort of... flows nicely. :) I can't wait to read more.
only pretending chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I loved this chapter! I cant wait for the next update, this is starting to be good. :)
Amelia Young chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
freakin awesome story, good luck with it along the road!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Great!

Update soon!
silentsound chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Really great start to a story. I love the characters, and how they are all being invovled into the story. Its really great. The only thing that I would recommend, and you might mention this to your beta, is that it gets a little wordy in places. Also, and i'm just saying this as constructive critisim, sometimes the best way to describe other people isnt doing it bluntly within one paragraph. Though i really like how you identify characters with certain aspects of their looks, it really protrays real people's thoughts. Really great, cant wait for more.
tornangelwings chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! its really good. im glad she didnt get into any kind of friendship with that popular wanabe gossiping brunette haired bitch (not to be frank) but i really do love it i cant wait to read more about interaction between thrasher and her. keep it up!
luv me like no other chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love Japanese food!

i really do like the main character's reaction to moving, somewhat indifferent.
mia5081 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Lorraine is definitely an interesting character lol

Update soon!