Reviews for At the End of the Day
KitKat Pyrophobia chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Great, now you have me wondering about Slasher!

Love the story, btw.

:]
JammyMacca chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Another really great chapter, though it's sad to see her so lonely at the moment. Her sister doesn't seem very sympathetic P

Don't worry about the guilt trip, I needed it and it obviously worked

Can't wait for the next chapter -
PrematureLlama chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I am in love with this story! It is so amazing! Thrasher is so mysterious and I can't wait to find out more things about him! I can't wait till the romance starts! LOL!

Please update soon!

PrematureLlama
deny.me.not chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Patty just sounds like a cuter name than Thrasher, haha. Anyway, ALAN? Say what? I was like 'wtff?' But I guess I'll figure it out later, probably. I'm kinda suspicious about Lorraine's friend, cause I know I wouldn't invite someone I just met for the first time out to the movies, maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I look forward to your next update.

-dmn.
Meeesha chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Well, that phone call was odd/interesting. Piqued my curiosity though, so that's very good. Poor Lindsay. Hopefully things will start to look up for her soon. I like how there's a sense of suspensefulness in this. Not really like, "Oh my God, who done it?" suspense, but more that it holds your interest because there are little inserts of information that you wait to be elaborated on. You keep the story drawn out, but not too much that it gets boring. Awesome job!
silentsound chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I liked this chapter, though it was a bit of a filler. I'm excited to see more of Thrasher. He makes me want to jump into the story and smack him across the face. :) keep it up!
luv me like no other chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
poor Lindsay. Friday and A Walk to Remember don't seem to match very well, but then again, I'm listening to the soundtrack on a lonely Saturday afternoon. I hope Lindsay meets some spiffy friends soon!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Good stuff! I feel bad for Lindsay :(

update soon!
mia5081 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Ooh, I hope that Lindsay actually give the letter to Thrasher, or if not, that he finds it somehow. Drama will prevail, and then entertainment will ensue lol. Loved it )

Update soon!

Mia
OoohLookACat chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
hmm very interesting

he reads eragon

and he left it on the table

and he's mysterious

very interesting

can't wait for more

izzie
ellinikolouloudi chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
I really, really like this story so far. "Bad boy" stories are so much fun. I really like Lindsay's character as well. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the update!

_
notebaggage chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! C: Thrasher is tres cool, and Lindsay is actually a female character that I enjoy reading/being-in-her-shoes-first-person-yo.

Absolutely favouriting this!
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
the type of skinny "girls develop eating disorders to achieve." omg there is this one girl at pure fashion( i kno this has nothing to do with your story haha), she's a leader and she is so ridiculously skinny, like even smaller than Tine. not evening kidding shes like the size of a skinny 6th grader. healthy for a 6th grader not a 25? year old though. but she's really nice, and apparently shes good now, but wasn't so good last year. and umm yeah thats my story lol. after typing it out i realized how completely pointless that was, but i might as well share now that's it written.

YAYYAYYAYYAY! that was an exciting way to end a sunday night lol. great chapter. lover thrasher. their ... conversations are always so entertaining! and everything is just really great and all. and not much else to say really. at least that i can think of at the moment. except that Lindsey bugs me. but then again i've never been a big fan of my own sibling, there might just be bias
x.X.Earthfire.X.x chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
I love it!
dimethylmercury chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Amelia seems...a little.. off? Cause of the smirk then smile thing, but maybe I'm just being..random. Poor Lindsay, all alone...but seriously, she's got a lot of..courage? For just randomly calling someone she doesn't know very well, and someone who doesn't like her much. HAHA(: Will she hear someone on the phone that she might not be expecting? Like... family problems in the background or something of that sort? Hm..
1,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »