Reviews for At the End of the Day
silentsound chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I liked this chapter, though it was a bit of a filler. I'm excited to see more of Thrasher. He makes me want to jump into the story and smack him across the face. :) keep it up!
luv me like no other chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
poor Lindsay. Friday and A Walk to Remember don't seem to match very well, but then again, I'm listening to the soundtrack on a lonely Saturday afternoon. I hope Lindsay meets some spiffy friends soon!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Good stuff! I feel bad for Lindsay :(

update soon!
mia5081 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Ooh, I hope that Lindsay actually give the letter to Thrasher, or if not, that he finds it somehow. Drama will prevail, and then entertainment will ensue lol. Loved it )

Update soon!

Mia
OoohLookACat chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
hmm very interesting

he reads eragon

and he left it on the table

and he's mysterious

very interesting

can't wait for more

izzie
ellinikolouloudi chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
I really, really like this story so far. "Bad boy" stories are so much fun. I really like Lindsay's character as well. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the update!

_
notebaggage chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! C: Thrasher is tres cool, and Lindsay is actually a female character that I enjoy reading/being-in-her-shoes-first-person-yo.

Absolutely favouriting this!
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
the type of skinny "girls develop eating disorders to achieve." omg there is this one girl at pure fashion( i kno this has nothing to do with your story haha), she's a leader and she is so ridiculously skinny, like even smaller than Tine. not evening kidding shes like the size of a skinny 6th grader. healthy for a 6th grader not a 25? year old though. but she's really nice, and apparently shes good now, but wasn't so good last year. and umm yeah thats my story lol. after typing it out i realized how completely pointless that was, but i might as well share now that's it written.

YAYYAYYAYYAY! that was an exciting way to end a sunday night lol. great chapter. lover thrasher. their ... conversations are always so entertaining! and everything is just really great and all. and not much else to say really. at least that i can think of at the moment. except that Lindsey bugs me. but then again i've never been a big fan of my own sibling, there might just be bias
x.X.Earthfire.X.x chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
I love it!
dimethylmercury chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Amelia seems...a little.. off? Cause of the smirk then smile thing, but maybe I'm just being..random. Poor Lindsay, all alone...but seriously, she's got a lot of..courage? For just randomly calling someone she doesn't know very well, and someone who doesn't like her much. HAHA(: Will she hear someone on the phone that she might not be expecting? Like... family problems in the background or something of that sort? Hm..
only pretending chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
This was a really awesome chapter! Great work.

Dont worry about getting less and less reviews, I think your stories great. :)
Angel of Ink chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
M... I likes. I might write more, but I was supposed to get off like forty five minutes ago.

So just, I enjoy reading this, and please write more soon? :)
mia5081 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, Thrasher kinda, well he exposed his inner feelings (do I sound like a therapist? Because that was sorta the tone I was looking for lol). I'm a little suspicious of Amelia at the moment, but I think she's a like-able character once I deduce (oh man, that's a funny word-I've been looking for a reason to say it all day) that she's not going to harm Lindsay in any way.

Update soon!

Mia
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
gorgeous story!

sorry i havent reviewed heh heh.

ok so to make up for it here is what i basically would have said:

1)Patrick is a sexy beast

2) Lindsay my HERO

3) i think Patrick is A Helping Soul- or a guy who will fall in love with linz and then make our dear Thrasher - dare i say it- jealous! cause everyone knows jealousy is dead sexy;)

4) i kind of want a bitch fight between amy and linz

5) Amelia seems prety suspisious to me *strokes chin* hm

6) YAY GREAT STORY UPDATE SOON OTHERWISE I WILL BE THRASHER DEPRIVED
Nonstandard chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
This was a really good chapter :]

Hm. I kinda sorta think maybe Thrasher is writing the notes to her?

maybe.