Reviews for At the End of the Day
sweets555 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
awesome chapter! love it!
write-the-world chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I just discovered fictionpress today(even though I've been on fanfiction for almost a year and I like writing original better...) and I immediately fell in love with your story! Your writing style is really great, and the characters are fascinating. I'm extremely curious about Thrasher, but I'm also wondering about Sam, Lorraine, Lindy/Lindsay's mom, and even Lindsay herself. You've definately sucked me in; I just read the first five chapters straight through, and I almost always get bored before then when I'm reading online. Everything about your story is brilliant and awesome, and I can't wait to read more!
Ashley Lampost chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Sorry that I didn't review the other chapters (at least, I don't think I reviewed at all. I've been reading every chapter as they come, and I don't remember if I've actually reviewed any of them or not. I always intend to, and then I forget). I personally like this story alot. The characters are interesting and unique. I can't wait to read more.

~Ashley the Lampost~
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Aww depressing chapter! I hope that the next updates comes up soon. Maryland! That's a state right next to me! woot. I understand how Lindsay feels.
Essevera chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
that was so depressing, but fulfilling somehow
Vinyl Cupcake chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Great chapter once again!

Ohh, I bet he's going to find the letter, isn't he? :)

Once again, you manage to make Thrasher even more mysterious!

Wonderful job. _
KitKat Pyrophobia chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Great, now you have me wondering about Slasher!

Love the story, btw.

JammyMacca chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Another really great chapter, though it's sad to see her so lonely at the moment. Her sister doesn't seem very sympathetic P

Don't worry about the guilt trip, I needed it and it obviously worked

Can't wait for the next chapter -
PrematureLlama chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I am in love with this story! It is so amazing! Thrasher is so mysterious and I can't wait to find out more things about him! I can't wait till the romance starts! LOL!

Please update soon!

PrematureLlama chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Patty just sounds like a cuter name than Thrasher, haha. Anyway, ALAN? Say what? I was like 'wtff?' But I guess I'll figure it out later, probably. I'm kinda suspicious about Lorraine's friend, cause I know I wouldn't invite someone I just met for the first time out to the movies, maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I look forward to your next update.

Meeesha chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Well, that phone call was odd/interesting. Piqued my curiosity though, so that's very good. Poor Lindsay. Hopefully things will start to look up for her soon. I like how there's a sense of suspensefulness in this. Not really like, "Oh my God, who done it?" suspense, but more that it holds your interest because there are little inserts of information that you wait to be elaborated on. You keep the story drawn out, but not too much that it gets boring. Awesome job!
silentsound chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I liked this chapter, though it was a bit of a filler. I'm excited to see more of Thrasher. He makes me want to jump into the story and smack him across the face. :) keep it up!
luv me like no other chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
poor Lindsay. Friday and A Walk to Remember don't seem to match very well, but then again, I'm listening to the soundtrack on a lonely Saturday afternoon. I hope Lindsay meets some spiffy friends soon!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Good stuff! I feel bad for Lindsay :(

update soon!
mia5081 chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
Ooh, I hope that Lindsay actually give the letter to Thrasher, or if not, that he finds it somehow. Drama will prevail, and then entertainment will ensue lol. Loved it )

Update soon!