Reviews for At the End of the Day
Guest chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
This is my fave story on fictionpress
Hannah.books chapter 24 . 8/10/2016
I really liked this story, it was paced perfectly, and I really hope you might put an epilogue. One thing I didn't like about this story was the ending. I was hoping it'd end answering more of my questions, but it was still pretty good (Better than I could have written lol XD )
MileyRowling chapter 24 . 6/2/2016
Great story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 5/13/2016
Great story! I really have enjoyed everything that I've read by you!
somersaultkick chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
This is so amazing. This like me and you against the world or simply just me and you and nothing else. Ughhh highschool rumors I also hate them. Love your story!
Speaking of love, I thought they will I love you (virtually pouts). But it's okay, I know they will eventually go there.
oldfavoritesong chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
Okay, so I had been in a reading "stump" for a while and this story just absolutely made me the happiest. I loved the plot and the characters. Everything about it, really. It was just so well written. Also, I could relate to Lyndsay a lot because I just moved and don't have any real friends at school but this story managed to make me feel better. Thank you for writing it. You have a lot of talent! And I'll definitely be reading this again! :)
4gnez chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Interesting story.
ougley chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
thanks
ajashire1 chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
After reading this book for several hours
not even stopping to eat or shower
At the end of the day does it really matter at all
how I looked at this book
what I felt
what I saw

The fact that I'm writing a poem alone
should give meaning to when I say
that your story more
than rubbed me the right way

If you didn't catch what I meant all [you're not very observant] I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it.

P.S Did you like my poem? I thought it was a little raunchy at the end myself.

-Aja
lost keys chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Great now I want a guy with red hair and purple eyes... just ducky.
I think this fanfic is one of my favorites. I think it was beautifully written and I really like the pairing.
Thrasher and Lindsay are stubborn! But I just love that about them.
Thank you for such a great story.
FairyTaleDreams chapter 24 . 10/25/2013
This story is just so wonderful. The slow build-up of the characters and their personalities. I really enjoyed reading it :) Thrasher was just such an echo of so many people who struggle to fit in - I can't think of any person who hasn't met someone like him. Keep writing! :)
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! I AM CRYING BECAUSE IT WAS SO REALISTIC AND GOOD AND EVERYTHING! I SIMPLY LOVED IT! THIS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU! I am so happy i came across this story! HONESTLY! I LOVED IT TO DEATH! I can't even criticize anything; except maybe Lindsay's sorta annoying sometimes, but it all worked! Thank you a gazillion times for writing and sharing this story! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLD YOU AMAZING WRITER!
solosinger1 chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
That was an amazing story. I absolutely loved it and it made me stay up late plus pretty much do nothing the rest of the day. That counts as a good story. I can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
PenPegs chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Love this story so much!

Write more!
Dominique Diane chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
I Love this story, Patrick Fitzpatrick, oh god! :)
Night-Rayne chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
Loved this one! I think its my favorite :)
RainbowLalaLand chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Awh, I love thrashers personality!
Guest007 chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Amazing story! :D
GraceSaader chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
I didn't like this story as much as I thought I would, but oh well! You have a hundred other people that do!

Important READ:
I speak arabic as a second language at home. 'sittou' (or however you spell it in English) is when you're talking about somebody else's grandmother. example 'grandmother to Michael'.
however if you were talking about your own it would be 'sitti'.. I call mine 'tayta' (which is also usually pronounced as 'teta' 'dayta').

I just had to tell you how you're 'wrong' and that I think that I'm 'right'... Maybe I'm wrong, but I do think thAt I'm right..

You''ll never check this...
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
Awww! I love this story! Eek! Lindsey and Thrasher are so cute! I love how you developed their relationship instead of crappily rushing in to it. They are very near characters, actually, all your characters seemed pretty realistic. And the little notes of Thrasher's background – like how he chose his name – were awesome. And I liked how his mother actually died, it was cool to see it contrasted with the rumors. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Cuteeee, loved it :)
3rd Bookworm chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
I LOVE this story it's awesome.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
This was amazing
BeesBee chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
I don't want to get into how much this story interested me; because it really did! I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning trying to finish this brilliant- Okay. No, I am not getting into it.

..( Just know that I absolutely loved the story. Goin' into my favourites.)

So, what I wanted to say was that I was really disappointed with the nearing end of the story. You could have done *SO* much more with this. The mysteries, the "murder", the characters.. I'm simply really let down that you went with the easier route rather than the harder one. It seemed that as the story progressed, you couldn't be bothered to fledge out any of the story's branches and instead just went with the whole 'It's a misunderstanding, it actually has nothing to do with Thrasher'. Sure, I found the bipolar bit to be quite smart, but the rest was just.. boring, to an extent.

Like with the 'A helping soul' thing? Everything was pointing to Thrasher being the one writing the notes, there was no mystery in that one, no real stumper that made me stop and think 'I wonder who it is?'. Also, everything went a bit quickly, and unnecessary month-jumps happened a lot where important issues could have been addressed, but then it's just "SKIP- EVERYTHING IS HANKY DORY! :D'

..Despite all of that , I still enjoyed the story. Very nice romance, very cute, would definitely read it again.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
This is truly a touching story for me because of my mini falling out with my bestie. It's given me some courage to make up and im hoping for the best. In all honesty, i completely love this story and i cant wait to read more of yours, keep up the awrsome work :D xx
heal me forever chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
wow ...read whole thing in one go...i really enjoyed it to d core...FAV3 one thing is dat ..u sad he has oerceing on lip...u shuld have shown ...d diffculty dey faced while kissing dat would be romantic...:P i was wishing dat u would inculde dat...nd i think first kiss u need to write more dat part :) neverless had great fun reading :D
INDADD chapter 24 . 8/21/2012
I cried. Haha-oh wait. That was some other... Anyways! I enjoyed it immensely! I still find it odd how people would completely ostracized by the student body. But I have it of that happening time to time. Huh.
PolarPurple chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
Honestly I am way too sleepy to review, but I just had to - I'm really attached to this story!

Your story was so awesome, I really really... I cant. My gosh.

And the characters were portrayed so... Amazingly!
surrendertomusic chapter 24 . 5/31/2012
I just finished this story, and wow. I really enjoyed it! You really brought these characters to life for me, so thank you :) 3
Be-U-tiful chapter 24 . 5/26/2012
Wow amazing story! I really liked watching thrasher an Lindsay's relationship develop. I really liked this story.
WonderousTimes chapter 24 . 5/22/2012
This was my favorite story by you! I love how the relationship of Lindsay and Thrasher was gradual, and very (emphasis on that) different from other romance fics. Fateful Friday is a very close second.
Left-Handed Writer chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
Don't care that this story is about four years old. It is amazing. I liked that it was different, refreshing, funny and just over all brilliant. x
Aarosha chapter 24 . 3/25/2012
Thank you for writing a story that has taken my time for the past 7 hours. It's always nice to read a lovely story on a lazy Sunday. :)

Anyway, since this story is quite old, I'd assume you've grown tremendously as a writer since. So, any criticism now seems moot to post.

Overall, I enjoyed your story. :)
Watch the Witches Burn chapter 24 . 2/9/2012
Reading this felt similar to watching the entirety of InuYasha, except not in Japan and without fighting and monsters and evil stuff. So. Really not similar at all, I guess.
maybelletea chapter 24 . 2/8/2012
Oh my god, this story was so, so wonderful. ;_; I loved it so much, I read it all in the last 3 days. This is the first time I've read something on this site that's captivated me so much, and though I haven't read much on fictionpress, I believe this will stay one of my favorites, if not my very favorite.

I loved your characterization, and the chemistry between Lindsay and Thrasher was perfect. The pacing of the story was good: although I kept wanting them to just be friend already throughout the first half! xD But I liked the slow build up.

I'm getting other people to read this just because of how much I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it!
Loukia chapter 24 . 2/7/2012
This. Is. Amazing.

I absolutely love this story, it's plot to Thrasher's bright purple contacts! You, my dear, are delicious. I just ate this story up. It took me a few hours (Unhealthy, yeah. This is an exception) and a few cups of coffee to finish this beast of a story. It was totally worth it. Every word. Every letter.

Your characters are praise-worthy! I love the interaction between all of them, their relationships with each other. The development and growth between Thrasher and Lindsay is a million dollars. It's Oscar worthy. Really.

You're really cool. You are an amazing author, and I really look forward to anything you write.

(I'm quite late, this story was published in '08 and now its... 2012. That's quite a gap. You're cool. Irrelevant, but necessary.)
Chocolate is Yummy chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
amazing character development. I usually go for well written cliches with really really gorgeous characters. but, throw in red hair and violet contacts? Still fell in love with this. 3 amazing writer right here.
LiveLifeLOUDxoxo chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
WOAH :O I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED that story SO much! :D The whole time when I wasn't reading it I was either:

a)Thinking about what was going to happen next

b)Make-believing on what I think was going to happen

c)Daydreaming about Thrasher (NOM XDDDDD I loved him hehe)

Gosh, I really hope that I can read another story on here as amazing as this :) x
SnoQueen chapter 24 . 9/25/2011
Really enjoyed this story! Although I do wish there was slightly more drama in it...but still!

Written really well too! (: Keep it up!

~SnoQueen
LJune chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
The first thing I just HAVE to say is, I applaud you so much for not having them get together after just a week of knowing each other. I'm so happy that they weren't even FRIENDS after simply a week. Really, I get so frustrated when that happens in stories.

Now, anyway, onto other things...Your writing was great and having long chapters to boot-that makes you an awesome writer in my eyes! I'm hoping I'm right in saying you finished this story in pretty much five months because then I'd be so embarrassed and be forced to give you the excuse that I'm delusional 'cause it's 2 o' clock in the morning and reading it wrong. (That is TOTALLY a run-on sentence, I know it.) Long chapters make me happy for some reason. I guess it just gives me the feeling that an author really put work into what they were doing and made a decent story. Because really, if it weren't decent you wouldn't have anything to write about.

I'm starting to ramble now, so I'll just shut up. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

As a last thing, for the life of me, I just couldn't picture the Ronald McDonald hair color. I mean I KNOW it's a vibrant red and everything but that auburn red/orange color kept popping up in my mind's eye. I'm just sitting there trying to picture it and I can't get it. I was nearly driven to just simply Google someone with the hair color. Besides Ronald McDonald of course, that clown's always looked kinda creepy to me, but then I was just like forget it and went on with my orange/red auburn thing.

And lastly, this story was a lot more realistic than others out there and I am being perfectly honest here. Like I mentioned up there (WAY up there. This is such a long review)they didn't get together by staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds. I respect that in stories and I respect the authors for doing that too. It was great how the characters learned things about themselves as the story progressed and as it neared its end. All the break-downs, break-up and everything else really made the story all the more better.

Oh and lastly, I feel like such a goof saying this, but imagine my surprise when it turns out the main character's name is Lindsay. (That's my name, except mine's spelled differently.) I kept cracking smiles every once in a while when her name popped up again. Ah, I dunno, I guess you just don't see that name often. I don't at least. Not counting Lohan of course, which I've sadly been called before.

(Sorry about this weird long review. Mine tend to get like that sometimes because I go on rambling about nonsense. Believe me, I notice.)

Really great job!

~Lindsey
insectica chapter 24 . 7/8/2011
I read this a while back and I love it so much! I love the characters so much and I love how you gave him Ronald McDonald hair and that his name is Patrick Fitzpatrick. Seriously, I think this story made me develop a fetish for quiet guys. Great story.
Binkybaby chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
I loved it!
TheGirlBehindTheMask chapter 24 . 6/5/2011
Okay. Honestly, I liked the story. But, you used the "word" 'funner' and you have no idea how much that affected the book. My opinion seriously dropped about twenty points when I saw it. I mean, you were using such big words, and it was making me so happy. And then I saw that, and not so much. I got over it, of course, and I still liked the book. So yea!
chocoyum4 chapter 24 . 5/9/2011
Hello! I really enjoyed this story! You have a great talent, and had me in emotional termoil for like half the story, but that's a good thing haha. It was definetly different from anything I've ever read. Thank you for sharing your story.

~chocoyum4~
Chocolate chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
Haha, hello! XD love this story, it's AWESOME! XD
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 24 . 4/3/2011
This is amazing in so many ways. Truly, it was. The growth of Thrasher and Lindsay is really just incredible. Their relationship is believable.

This makes me wish there was more, and not many fanfictions can do that for me.

This is amazing.

Seriously.

I hope you never give up writing because you're good. Really, you are.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
Ok, so I was really bored so I was looking for a story to read. Well, I kept seeing this story pop up pretty often, so I was like, why not? So then I started reading it and I was like, AH! THIS IS AMAZINGLY AWESOME! The ending was so cute. It really was. :)
Too Much Info chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
I thought this was great. Wonderful. Fantastic. I loved this :)

It's kind of a complex story...but it's really simple, too...if that makes sense.

Anyways. great work :D

See ya'
jorie chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
this is a really nice story..

thanks for sharing, i really enjoyed reading it..
Lemoncheesekake chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
Amazing story. This is a bit clichéd yet written with so much originality that I couldn't stop when I started reading. Usually I dislike the villian of the story but I liked all of your characters becuase...they were fun. Even Sam and Amelia. I felt something special for Lindsay all along because she and her faults were alot like mine...and I love Thrasher and his jokes...
KarmaC chapter 24 . 10/23/2010
I. Loved. This. Awesome! I totally felt connected to Lindsay, and loved that you made me love her flaws! Great job. And I loved Thrasher :)
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 24 . 10/13/2010
Noo! It can't be the end! Continue! Continue! I beg you! Damn, but that was an awesome story! You are an amazing writer.
Quiet Chaos chapter 24 . 9/25/2010
I loved this story, it was really good! I love how Thrasher wasn't the typical guy the main character falls for. Even if she only said like 10 words, Sittou was one of my favorite characters, I loved her all decked out in Christmas clothes. :) For all its greatness, I didn't like how Amelia's friends (Allie, Alejandro, someone else, and Trevor) were introduced, and then you never hear or see from them again. And I think that you should have went into more detail about Thrasher speaking/being Arabic-all we know is that he's got a lilt and can speak the language, we never learn if he grew up there, or he learned from his Grandma, or something like that. Other than that, I really liked the story. :)
apple-pie15 chapter 24 . 9/13/2010
love it!
Bubbly Girl chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
Amazing story! :) I absolutely LOVE all of your books! :)

peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Candescence chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
Wonderful story. I would like to know what happens in the future though. You know, when Thrasher dyes his hair back to brown as he gets older and if he starts trusting more people and about their relationship. You should also, if you plan on improving the story, add some more drama in the beginningish part. It wasn't dragging, but it did get a little bit boring but not that bad like those stories that just ramble on and on. Anyways good job on completing this. It was really good
Madam Vendetta chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
Wow. Just wow. Normally if I like a story all I do at the end is favorite it, but this was too... WOW. I think this is onne of the absolute BEST I've read on this site. The characters are well made (not flawless flats as I like to call them) it was fairly realistic and so on and so forth. I was AMAZED at this and somehow I wish I could comment on my favorite stories before it's clicked on. Like in stead of a summary there would be my comment on how fantabulous it is... I only mention this b/c I wanna somehow rank this story above some of my other favourites... I just got an idea of mentioning my faves on my profile or something... Whatever... Again I say, REALLY GOOD!

~BB
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 24 . 7/25/2010
This story is bugging me. I'm positive I've read it in the past, and that I favorited it. So, I checked both my accounts, it showed up in neither of them. Therefore, I had to re-read it before favoriting it. I must have read it when it came out complete in ‘08 or early ‘09 when I didn't have a fp account.
Jezzi89 chapter 24 . 7/16/2010
Okay,I really like Thrasher because his character is so refreshing since I'm kinda used to the popular,gorgeous guys that everyone worships so much.I was not really sure why he was suddenly accused of his mother's death though and I think he never told Lindsay his middle name you for an enjoyable read and I love this
Rilan Morr chapter 24 . 7/12/2010
This story is so awesome. Gahh, I just finished reading it, lol. It was a very enjoyable read! You're an amazing author. I love all your other stories! (:
likelemondrops chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
This was a great story! I'm sorry you've lost your inspiration to write. :(

I like that you seem to be really confident in your characters. There are some qualities people might be embarrassed to write for a character, because we try so hard to think of them as perfect. In your story, both Lindsay and Thrasher seem far from flawless, which is what seems to make your readers so fond of them.

I've come across this story so many times, but I never got the chance to actually read the whole thing. Well, I finally finished, and I'm impressed.

Anyway, good luck with your writing, if you ever happen to get your motivation back! :)
almacubana chapter 24 . 6/24/2010
So, I finished your story in some hours and I really enjoyed reading it!

There were some twists that I had kinda expexted, but only as fleeting thoughs and had been quiclicky dismissed. Nevertheless, it was interesting to read how you put it together _
mandachann chapter 24 . 6/16/2010
I had read this before but I guess I was too lazy to review it, but I shall review it now since I re-read it! Why did I re-read it? Because it was awesome! I really haven't read a good, original story on fictionpress in a while then I remembered, "Oh yeah! There was that one story!" And I searched for it, I'm really glad I found it because it is probably one of my favorite stories on fictionpress, great job and great story! :D And, I don't know why, but I love Thrasher and he's giving me the urge to get purple eye contacts... That's weird, isn't it? O.o
CallMeAutumn chapter 24 . 6/7/2010
This is one of my all time favorite stories that I've read on fictionpress. I can't really explain why, but it most definitely is. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Thundaga.blitz chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
I
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
BEST STORY EVER!

hollyy shit.
fariswheel chapter 24 . 4/10/2010
I love this story. It rocks!
LanternLight13 chapter 24 . 4/5/2010
Great story, thanks for sharing.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 24 . 3/31/2010
LOVED it! Looking forward to reading more of your writing. Happy writing! Kudos to your beta aw well :)
kjiang chapter 24 . 3/3/2010
Wow~ I really like this story. One of the best on , hands down. I really appreciate your hard work-I can tell you put a lot of effort in creating the characters, developing them, and coming up with an interesting plot line. I also really appreciate the good grammar! My gosh, reading is so much more fun when you don't have to pause every sentence and think "tense change" or "misplaced modifier" or something like that. I am looking forward to reading some of your other stories soon! By the way, have you ever considered publishing this? I am not joking; it's a great story and could be a great book for teenagers to read. I can see it already on a Barnes & Nobles bookshelf. Think about it. And finally (last thing I promise), thank you so so much for posting this here.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 24 . 2/12/2010
Yay! I love you!
JustPlainJane chapter 24 . 2/12/2010
This story is amazing. I really enjoyed reading it... I read like seven chapters a day (I know, I should've reviewed every chapter but I was too buzy looking for the "next chapter" button) :) I really liked the characters, especially Thrasher. He's different and very unique, which is why I like it so much.

...Oh, and I also like that you put an arabic word there "Sittou". I use it too when I call my grandmom :)

Anyway, love this story and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Ngoc1231 chapter 24 . 2/10/2010
So, I've read a lot of your other stories, but seeing the word count kinda scared me out of reading this before. But now with all of this snow and much needed break, I've spent my day actually doing calc and bio homework, oddly enough haha. And I do have a guy bio teacher and girl calc teacher. And the periods are almost the same too, but I have bio 1 and 8 and calc 3. And we don't have all periods everyday, so that is why bio is split like that.

So, back to this review. I liked this. I have a feeling that I liked one of your other stories better, but nothing really rings a bell right now. I wasn't really expecting Thrasher to be the one who did those letters. I also wasn't expecting Amelia to turn out to be.. well like how she did.

Enjoyed the story! Great job )

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
nilovelle18 chapter 24 . 1/31/2010
One of my favourite stories I have read and one of the best too.
QuantumGlow chapter 24 . 1/25/2010
Very nicely written. Great plot line.
AnaKish02 chapter 24 . 1/20/2010
I loved this story...it was so sweet and beautiful. I so glad they ended up together, because they seem so perfect. I really didn't like Thrasher that much in the start, but he became my favourite character. He is so sweet, with all the tiny actions he does to show people he cares. i dont know what else to say but thanks and good job :)
A. Watts chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
This is a really sweet story.

In the beginning, Trasher seemed to be a real bastard, but when I got to about know him and about his tragic past, I actually realized that he was a generally nice guy who just wanted a good, thrustworthy friend that wouldn't betray him.

This is probably one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I really have to thank you for writing it and for inventing such realistic and original characters.
ryse chapter 24 . 1/11/2010
I confess I actually quite liked the story. It was original - the guy was hardly the popular guy nonetheless I enjoyed your story even though I read it several months ago...
visiting chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
So. Um. Congratulations.

I liked this story, because the characters were realistic, as opposed to so many other characters who are far too perfect to even be conceivable. They had imperfections, which somehow made them all the more lovable. Basically, I love your characterization.

I really only have one critique, and that's that you don't have much closure. You end the story for Thrasher and Lindsay, but you don't tie up all the other loose ends. Like their Mom and her former friend. There were so many hints about regret, but you never followed through.

But aside from that, this is a very well-done story. Interesting, no spelling or grammatical errors, and it makes you think.

I really, really liked it.
rileyluvr13 chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
So. I'd like to tell a little story before I start this review. :)

I read two really great stories on FictionPress before now. I followed them, and then they both ended in June. I hadn't been on the site for a while, but I decided to give it another try two weeks ago. I searched three days for a story that would satisfy my craving for a good, real romance. I was just about ready to give up.

And then I found this story and decided to give it a go.

Honestly? Best story I have read on FictionPress. Your writing is so amazing, and I completely mean it. I haven't found a writer on here who can tell a story like you can.

Because, okay, I'll admit - the premise of this story didn't drag me in. I thought, "Okay, so what, weird guy and a girl who thinks he's a mystery. Big deal." But what got me hooked off the bat was your writing. I read a few paragraphs. And then I read more. And more. Because you really do have a fabulous gift of storytelling, which was evidenced in this story.

One of the best things about this story, however, was your characters. I feel that others have already told you this, but your characters are so utterly real. You seem to really get into the minds and details of your characters. Your characterization was fabulous. The characters grew and changed, had flaws, and acted like human beings, which you often don't find these days. They honestly were so real that I felt as if I had met them. Especially Lindsay, Thrasher, and Lorraine. So, so real.

Aside from that, you turned this would-be-called "cliché" and "overdone" plot into a new masterpiece. Really, it kept me completely hooked from one word to the next, and Lindsay and Thrasher's relationship was so fleshed out and developed. Every other side plot, like the theme of fighting and Lorraine and Amelia, were interesting.

I can't stop raving about this story, and how real and amazing and brilliant it was. So, so good.

I will most definitely be reading many past and future stories that you have. So thanks for writing such a brilliant story, and I hope to read more of yours in the future. :)
Me chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
Do you like college or do you hate it?
ellinikolouloudi chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
This is probably my favorite story on fictionpress. This is my third or fourth time reading it and I still love it. Great work! I hope college isn't treating you too harshly- I know how hard it is finding time to write between everything else. Keep it up though, because you're a very talented writer!

-L.

:D
Hidden Flowers chapter 24 . 12/19/2009
I love your story! Excellent work.
AranaBanana chapter 24 . 12/11/2009
Hello!

Well, that was a very interesting reading. Your characters are just so realistic you'd think it's just a story that could happen in your school. And I really, really enjoyed it. It never is boring, and the characters' behaviors and thoughts sound genuine. And well, Lindsay kinda reminds me of myself so it was just easy to get into the story, thinking it could as well be happening to me.

So I owe you a big thank you for writing this, I really had a great time reading it. Hope you keep the good work up )

AranaBanana
MintCcIceCream chapter 24 . 12/9/2009
I loved it! SUch an amazing story! I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this story, but I absolutely loved it! The plot and the characters all blended so easily together and it just made me want to keep reading more and more! Good luck writing and with life and other stuff! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
strawberrycrush chapter 24 . 12/5/2009
It would be an understatement to say that I am madly in love with the story.. :))

Stupendous

Magnificient...!

Patrick was differenr, nice and understandable in a quirky way..! :))
thirteennx chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
i seriously love thrasher! he is so mine! and the story was amazing. i love love loved it soo much!
frozen-creature chapter 24 . 11/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story and couldn't stop reading it at some point 'till I was up pretty late quite a bit. This was actually one of the first stories I've read on fictionpress and I honestly do not regret it whatsoever. I actually really enjoyed this story quite a lot.

Now, I am off to read some of your other stories! :3
nicolee chapter 24 . 11/15/2009
wow this story is great! at first I was hesitant to read it but I'm so glad I did

great job:)
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
This is one of the most amazing stories i've read. It was very well thought out. There were no loose ends (it happens a lot in long stories). You developed the main characters beautifully.

Sukanya
Your Execution chapter 24 . 10/12/2009
This story was awesome :D
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
this story is so adorable, and has reality to it, though the purple eyes are strange, it's cool at the same time.

We never found out Thrasher's middle name though... how sad, it should be something like Bob, Patrick Bob Fitzpatrick (jokes, jokes)

Though I love the whole mystery thing that Thrasher had going on... At first, I thought that Amelia was A Helping Soul, but after awhile, it made sense, that Thrasher was A helping Soul.

I guess it's sad that in the end, Amelia and Lindsay weren't friends, I thought it was genuine.

Wow, this is probably THE longest review I've ever typed... haha, Keep writing, and I'll definitely check out some of your other stories!

- Christina
Cybernetic chapter 24 . 9/6/2009
Lovely story!

Did you know that wrists are subconsciously sexy?

They have pheromone glands and such. :3
Chocorange888 chapter 24 . 9/4/2009
Your story is great, I think the way which you managed to make the two main characters interact is amazing, and their gradual friendship is so convincingly real. A amazing job well done.
Atamagaokashii Ookami chapter 24 . 9/3/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was put together extremely well and the characters were very fun. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it on fictionpress! good luck with school!
curator chapter 24 . 8/30/2009
Aw...really cute story. It is really good, and rather unique too. You did a great job ;)
mellie chapter 24 . 8/29/2009
You did an amazing job with this story. I read a few of you other works, but so far I like this the best. I don't review unless I really like a story, so you can tell that I liked this one.

Good work!
silver shaft chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
whoa i live near rehoboth and have had so many thrasher's boardwalk fries that it's a surprise there's any left, but i never made the connection with his nickname until he told lindsay. lol. anyway...i liked this, cept there weren't a whole lot of people. not that the plot involved a lot of ppl...idk i just would have liked her to interact with some other ppl at school, maybe? but anyways, nice job :)
I died. Good bye chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
You know what? Congratulations.

That was a great story.

I liked how Thrasher stayed the same person, and how the romance of the story really didn't start until very late. It was refreshing especially when you see stories where it is basically 'love at first site' even though that really doesn't happen too often.

I also liked how they did end up getting in a big fight, and got through it. Though i do think that you could have drawn that out a little more.

Either way this was a wonderful story, and you are great in first person POV (I especially admire this because i cant write for crap in 1st person).

Happy Writings!
Whistfulness chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
i liked this a LOT! it's very unique, and you actually managed to take someone who looked like ronald mcdonald seriously instead of making a joke out of it. its truely original:]
honey splattered brains chapter 24 . 7/27/2009
aw. sweet couple c:
lecabe chapter 24 . 7/18/2009
love, love, love it! i completely loved this story. its now 3 am and i just finished and it was awesome!

okay, so i really appreciated how thrasher didn't immediately change his looks for her..it would have been kind of bizarre. and this way, it felt like he retained some sort of the character he possessed in the beginning of the story.

i also liked the flaws in all of the characters..it just added more flavor and believability to the story.

the only thing though is amelia. i totally did not see that coming. i mean, i had my suspicions about 'A Helpful Soul' but amelia's revealing of her true self was pretty unexpected on my part. she was so sincere and so genuine up until the last second..then it was like duct tape being ripped off, to show something different underneath. i dunno, it just felt a bit rushed to me.

don't get me wrong, this story was great-i was just trying to give an honest, frank review because i figured it was the most i could offer. please don't be offended!

thanks! lecabe
ghurl00 chapter 24 . 7/18/2009
aw... that is so cute, adorable and sweet:))

i love it:)

great story:))

keep it up:)
junebird28 chapter 24 . 7/14/2009
ThIs was an amazing story! I just found it and finished it in one night. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
rancidgreenbeans chapter 24 . 7/12/2009
I actually found the link to your profile page from the SKOW website and I had every intent of reading Smooth Move but, At the End of the Day’s summary caught my attention and drew me in. I spent practically all day yesterday reading it because I couldn’t and didn’t want to stop; I had to because my parents needed help setting up a PS3 they bought for themselves to do everything BUT play video games on(which I’m still floored about.) Anyways, I just finished it today and I’m kind of saddened by the knowledge I reached the end. There have been very few stories that have managed this for me.

I liked how you didn’t always focus on Lindsay and Thrasher by inputting some of Lindsay’s observations; like when she was at the gas station and saw the couple or that girl Lindsay almost tripped over going into Biology whats her name.. Heather, Barbra (I usually don’t forget these sort of details and really did try finding it again but, failed.)

Anyways, long story short: this is an AMAZING story that is utterly captivating, you’re a freakishly awesome writer, and I’m to put it bluntly awestruck by this story.
cypris88 chapter 24 . 7/8/2009
I really liked the overall character development in this story. I missed reading more about Lorraine/Cameron (their relationship tended to seem a little too perfect, even though it was used to foil Lindsay/Thrasher). The last third of the story felt rushed, probably because you'd lost a bit of your writing mojo by then, but everything was still resolved in a believable and cute way. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Inescapable Nymph chapter 24 . 7/6/2009
Aww so sweet I love it!
crazed-by-nature chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
this is a truly amazing story i couldnt tear my eyes away from it. i literally woke up and spent the whole day reading this on my bed in mmy pyjamas lol!
icaughtfiree chapter 24 . 6/23/2009
That was really refreshing to read.

It was really well written.

I loved it!
forgottenchangeling chapter 24 . 6/16/2009
Wow! I loved it!
Star Whistler chapter 24 . 6/14/2009
Great story:) I really liked how you developed their relationship and Thrasher is definitely a one-of-a-kind character. The typical fictionpress male lead is a popular, super-handsome golden boy so it's refreshing to see a different type of character!

~ N. Blaire
anonymous chapter 24 . 6/10/2009
i really like your writing :)

but i'm not a fan of your characters. thrasher is just so needy and doesn't act like a sixteen year old. more like a fourteen year old?
invisible black sheep chapter 24 . 6/10/2009
I hope you get in touch with your writing enthusiasm again. Don't go too hard on yourself, though. I used to read a book probably two inches thick every day now that I've read so many crappy ones (your's deffinetly not included) it's kind of lost it's appeal. I'm kind of afraid that if I read from a new author than they will be really crappy as well. Sorry for wasting your time with this long review but I didn't want you to think I wanted you to presure yourself.
Genato chapter 24 . 5/30/2009
this had a simple plot really but still, it was really nice. a sort of coming-of-age thing. although i noticed that you didn't write college as much as it was expected since they're both seniors and they have to decide and stuff.
AEJ325 chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
Awe, that was great!

You're characters were really well portaryed and the plot was wonderful.

Great job, I totally loved it!
Lovedward48 chapter 24 . 5/26/2009
At first I was hesitant to read this story but now I'm glad I did read it. It's the best story I've read in a long time and I was totally hooked. I'm very impressed at how realistic this story is. The character development was perfect. It's true that people don't simply 'change' once they meet a person they might like. There's so much more. I also love how you developed their feelings. I was getting sick of these 'Oh-I hate him-but-gosh-why-does-he-look-so-good-and-why-am-I-totally-unreasonable?-kind of stories. Or those -Oh-he's-so-gorgeous-and-doesn't-have-any-real-flaws-and-btw-no-real-character-depth-either-kind of stories. You story was neither of the above mentioned. Yours was simply amazing and every person seemed to have depth and their own history. You did focus on the characters didn't you? I enjoyed the plot line as well. Maybe I'm too used to all kind of stories but every supposed 'mystery' was kinda obvious to me the first time you mentioned it. Like with the true identity of the helping soul and Amelia being a bitch. In my opinion though, that's absolutely not negative. In fact I love being right in my suspicions! XD I can't describe how much I love this story. I'm sorry that you don't seem to have enjoyed writing it till the end and I wanna thank you for not abandoning it. It was totally worth the effort, I assure you!
siluetamorfa chapter 24 . 5/17/2009
You know, I have a huge crush on Trasher's right now, jo.

It was an amazing story and I liked how it was more about their friendship than them getting together in some romantic relationship. Also, the way you develop your characters, Trasher's, for example.

What I didn't like, a bit, is that, in the end, I felt that Lindsay still wanted to change -somehow- his personality. Like when it said that she hoped he would change his clothing style. Maybe I'm just being suspicious but I felt like that.

I think you're a great writer and I also understand the reasons behind why you won't write right now so I'll read some other works you have and expect something new from you when you have time and when you feel like it.
xoxNany303xox chapter 24 . 5/16/2009
I LIKED THIS STORY SO MUCH

Seriously

It's one of the best on this site, I swear

Just one little thing: Sittou means "his grandmother". I think it would've been better if you named her Sitti, which means "my grandmother", or Teta, which means "grandma". I know what I'm talking about; I'm a lebanese chick :P

Nancy xox
psycho angel chapter 24 . 5/10/2009
Man, that was awesome!

I really, really loved it.

It was one of the best stories I have ever read!

Please keep writing and never stop.
Liya Smith chapter 24 . 5/8/2009
what a beautiful ending. i read this entire story twice. ;) absolutely adored it. brilliant writing. wot.
GoldenEyedFury chapter 24 . 5/1/2009
i found that the weakest part of this in nonexistent. i loved the whole thing you did a very good job.
Tamashii Hime chapter 24 . 4/29/2009
Great fic.

I really enjoyed the character development, good work. The plot line was kind of cliche, but not in a bad way, and still different enough to make it really interesting. Well written!

I liked the authors note at the end too. Listen to yourself. I stopped writing a few years ago for the same reason and I am thinking of getting back into it soon. It needs to be at your time, when you're ready. I hope you do get back into writing at some time. I will be looking for your stories when you do.
Gris bray chapter 24 . 4/18/2009
hi~~ :D

i have to admit that u have a real talent for writing. this is the second story of urs that i am reading and i am loving it as much as the other, i culd even say that i am loving it more. i like ur witty conversations, ur word choice ( :D ) and the way build by these characters' lives.

good lucking on ur upcoming projects and ur already acomplished ones~~

continue being awesome~

GB
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 24 . 4/14/2009
I really enjoyed your story. I like the characters. To bad about Amelia(sorry if I got her name wrong but I don't feel like going back and checking it cuz its 12:30 at night).
deltaphi chapter 24 . 4/11/2009
i love this story! especially the characters and the plots

for some parts of the story i was shaking my head disbelieveingly at Lindsay's actions but then i was always smile in the end

...okay, that sounds cheesy but oh well

great with story, and good luck with your future one!

cant wait xD
Poyo chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
My eyes burn, I don't think I blink too much when I read - especially if I'm reading from bedtime all the way to the next bedtime. I was hooked, to be honest. I kept whispering to myself "Just one more chapter for the night" and before I could control myself, I was already through the story.

I did happen to notice some parts where it felt like you had lost some interest in this story, but I firmly believe it happens to all writers. It's easy to lose yourself, especially once portions of your story get posted and you get reviews. You aim to please and lose yourself somewhere, thus losing interest in it altogether.

It happened to me, and I think I'm still trying to fight the urge to make my readers happy. *Smirks* But I think I'm slowly getting over it, and I think you can, too.

Your story was very peculiar, and I loved Thrasher's aloof personality. He practically remained that way almost until the very end. Sure he had his points where he surprised all of us, like trick-or-treating and Christmas gifts. I was hoping to see him actually defend her though, and I thought the opportunity might have been when Trevor returned in a later chapter.

But otherwise, I really enjoyed your story. It was...realistic to me. The characters felt real, like you were actually writing about people you might have known. I hope you enjoy college, and I'm sure you'll do just fine. Perhaps one day your muse will return, and you'll once again find the time to write.

I know I did, and I'll never let it go again.
grassong chapter 24 . 3/22/2009
AWSUM! IT WAS SO GOOD!
iCanFly chapter 24 . 3/13/2009
Loved it. A lot. :)
love and misadventures chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
This is definitely the best story I've read on fictionpress!

My annoying dad did something on my computer so that it automatically logs off at one in the morning and you can't log back in at all, and since I've been gone the last two days, I couldn't starting reading again until seven or so everynight. I'd get so pissed off when I'd be in the middle of a chapter and I'd turn off! :D

But, yeah, anyway, this is truely an amazing story, and I can't wait to read more of your work! :)
autumn-annette-19 chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
Great story, keep up the good work.
Fresh Harvest chapter 24 . 3/1/2009
Your reasons are understandable, and I hope you do get in touch with your writing roots. :)

That being said, I really enjoyed this story, and I like your writing style in general. There is something very genuine about it-whether the story is at an amusing or dramatic moment, it is heartwarming rather than fake or something that makes me recoil. I know this isn't really a fair thing to say, but I would say the weakest point is grammar-since I'm leaving one bulk review at the end, I didn't keep track of the errors or anything, but those occasionally caught my eye. However, even that, I think, is not a huge issue, because the story is still very readable. If I had to choose one area, it'd be that-but if I didn't, I would only mention it in passing.

Your characters were fascinating. From the beginning, I admired Lindsay's control with her emotions-but could see that her assumptions, what at times could even be called self-righteousness, would get her into trouble, or at least be confronted, eventually. And I'm glad you decided to confront that problem in addition to Thrasher's own, while tying in family and Toni and everything else. I really liked both Thrasher and Lindsay-they had a comfortable sort of chemistry, and they really meshed well. I also liked Lorraine and Mrs. Callahan, and how they weren't cardboard cutout, stereotypical characters either. I liked that you gave Thrasher's story depth and showed the difference between true and false friendships (i.e. Thrasher and Toni vs. Amelia and Sam).

I also really liked the cameo of Rae and Wes, because I loved Smooth Move haha. And why does the name Trey Vaughn sound so familiar to me? Was he in another of your stories as the jerk who made the girl not want to trust guys, or did I maybe just read that name in another author's stories? Haha I don't know.

I don't have anything much more constructive to say, but I did enjoy reading this story. :) Have a great day!
Jaliy chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
Nice story!

well written...

Jaliy!~
heavengurl899 chapter 24 . 2/24/2009
yay what a good story. Yea I'm a sophomore in college so I know what it is like :S haha anyways, it was a good story and I'm glad I avoided studying for my constitution test tomorrow :D
heartbreak warfare chapter 24 . 2/21/2009
Aww this was so sweet, I loved this story a whole bunch.

You're a seriously really talented writer.

Goshh I'm lost for words

and I loved the ending ]
charm en route chapter 24 . 2/7/2009
Aw, I really enjoyed your story (it was insanely cute). I also like how your characters developed, I mean, they both changed and grew a little more.

Although I'm not really sure if I found anything weak about it, so I'm just going to click submit now. [:
Ryu-hime chapter 24 . 1/23/2009
So I must say, that was very original - and I'm thankful for it; made the whole story very refreshing. I really got caught up in the developing plot line at the beginning and i feel that your characters were well developed - you didn't rush into making things happen - you let the characters establish themselves first, which made this story all the more enjoyable. I can honestly say that I enjoyed the whole process of their developing friendship more then I enjoyed their romance - I think it would have been just as good without the romance all together :) anyway, the only part (like two sentences) that i was not so fond about was when you threw in Rae and Wes, just because I got the impression, from Lindsay's POV anyway, that they weren't very nice...and after having just read all about them last night it seemed a bit out of character. Anyway, I loved reading this and I think you have a well developed style of writing that I hope to read more of~~ Thanks for the time and effort~!
polina chapter 24 . 1/14/2009
this is a pretty good story! i liked it!
rainbowpuddle chapter 24 . 1/10/2009
That was a fantastic story. I'm happy that it wasn't all cliche, like the girl falls in love with the best friend or whatever. And, that it wasn't ALL happy and everyone just started leaving them alone, so that really impressed me.

I also liked how you didn't have Thrasher open up to her for a long time. That was very realistic of you, and that also impressed me.

Good job.
trying to remember chapter 24 . 1/9/2009
that was such a beautiful story... though it got me wondering where thrasher would end up removing all those piercing and mcdonald hair... lol ;) love it! in a way... how lindsay thinks of prejudice is just like me... i hate it. i don't like gossips and let things, people rather, a chance. though in her circumstances.. her only choice a chance.

all in all i love it! this'll definitely be a favorit:D
Abc1234512 chapter 24 . 1/8/2009
I loved it. :]]

It's not your typical romance 'girl falls in love with hot best friend' (though, I do still enjoy those). It was really, really good. :D
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 24 . 1/8/2009
i loved your story! It had adifferent sort of plot to it that wasn't so cliche. And i really love that she had to go through so much work to get him to even warm up to her. it was wquite endearing. Anyhow without getting to locquacious [ hehee i learned this from the story ] - all in all i just loved the story. Very Intriguing! )

-kay gee
long live the geeks chapter 24 . 1/7/2009
I loved this story!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 24 . 1/6/2009
fantastic story!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 24 . 12/29/2008
Don't rewrite! I'm just crazy like that, ok? And yes, I actually did really really like the story (though I admit it was pretty obvious that Thrasher was A Helping Soul or something. I like him. As in, I'd probably be his friend, he does have a little in common with me. But only a little - really, I'm not messed up. And I love the whole happy ending thing. And I do love Korn -they're pretty awesome. It used to anger me that most people didn't know them. Now I'm talking about myself, dammit! And I was supposed to be telling you how much I loved your story. Ah, well. I don't think there's anything wrong with the story - even though Patrick Fitzpatrick is a strange name and I'd hate to have that name. It would be even stranger considering I'm a girl, but yeah. Ok, right, focus on the story. I really liked it, especially Thrasher. You can just see him. Relate to him, you know? I can't seem to get Lindsay's girliness and denseness though (is it correct to say density though). Whatever. I don't quite know how to express my feelings, you know? So if you don't respond to reviews, don't care about mine. Really. If you do, you don't have to reply either. I just wanted you to know that I really really liked the story. That's all. I don't honestly know how this review turned out so long. And would it honour you that it's already 3:33 a.m. here - prefect tming, eh? And 13's one of my favorite numbers, too. See? I went off-topic agaain. Anyway, good night, merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that. Good luck with your life ( I doubt anyone says that, but I just do, ok?) and I hope you ... well, I hope you'll find HIM, if you havented found him already. By which I mean the guy you're happy with. Not that I know shit about relationships, but still.

Peace( even though I'm a huge fan of anarchy - go figure. My friend whp is really like me - crazy, wierd and all that - says that they don't contradict each other. What do you think?)
LiMay chapter 24 . 12/23/2008
omigod! i loved this story so much x) one of the best i've read so far! Love love love it!
Golfbabe87 chapter 24 . 12/14/2008
It was a pleasure to read. Your characters were well developed and unique. This story wasn't about all of their traumas so much as friendship and life in general. After reading this I have taken things away with me. Especially on long distance and friends. I have found that rue friends are the ones you always keep in contact with. Not everday, every week, or necessarily every month, but when you do talk with them things fall into place easily. And no matter what, they alwayse understand you best. I hope you college is doing well. I'm almost done myself.
m.v.olier chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
This was good. I was glad he kept the hair. I liked the way this story was drawn out. I liked that it didn't end the second they kissed. I liked that his change was gradual.
Dragracingqueen chapter 24 . 12/8/2008
I want to thank you for posting such a great read. :D

I stayed up very, VERY late to read this last five chapters. I started the story Yesterday when I was feeling particularily lonely without my budds too. And then...before you know it, 24 hours without sleep kinda seems to catch up. Specially in college. But I am now up, on what I believe to by the 30th? hour. Possibly later. hahahaha

Good well written story. I felt it was very relateable. However if you were to rewrite it, I think maybe some closure for the mother may have been nice, or maybe mention that her mother had at least tried to call Lindy, because she did miss her. I noticed (BARLEY) a few spelling errors, but what person doesn't have spelling errors?

And that's it. Well written.
weeeangie chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
wat a gewd story! gosh dont ever stop writing stories like this!
j.c-chic chapter 24 . 11/24/2008
unique style ;)

i like.
Sally Can Wait chapter 24 . 11/23/2008
D: It's over. It feels especially over because there's nothing new, Miss College. You're an old lady now. :O

Where are you going to college? Ha ha, I'm supposed to be filling out my applications right now. xD But I would much rather have read this.

I love how you make your characters so in depth, and that your stories are character driven instead of plot driven. It really makes me attached to them. :3 xD My favorite is Sittou. D: I wish Thrasher's dad would be, like, out of jail. *sigh* But that explains why he is so against capital punishment.

I know you want to be a doctor or something fancy like that, but you would make an excellent author. :3

Sally
qwart chapter 24 . 11/23/2008
Oh wow this was such a good story. I like the idea and the plot very much.

As for constructive criticisms that you asked for in your last chapter, I am not sure if I can suggest much. Sometimes the formatting of paragraphs is messed up but i think that is the fault of fictionpress not you. Also there were a few inaccuracies in the game play of Guitar Hero, the first time that Lindsay is at Thrasher's house, but it doesn't matter and I only noticed because I play Guitar Hero A LOT.

Overall the story was very good. Don't rewrite it. It is pretty much perfect the way it is...

Wow, I suck at reviews.
RayaSlayer chapter 24 . 11/22/2008
aw...the ending was so cute!

haha, it was a very entertaining story :)

something very original

It was great! Thanks so much:D
anitsirK chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
Good story. :) Thrasher reminded me so much of my own brother! Very anti-social. Hahaha...Simple yet good story! Thanks for writing.
ice flyer chapter 24 . 11/4/2008
Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it so much.

Weakest part for me? The only thing is maybe how Thrasher and Lindsay behaved together when they started dating...I felt like it was almost too normal? I dont know why, I felt like the interesting arguing-chemistry and the frankness (which made their relationship so compelling) wasn't really apparent when they actually together.

On the whole though..I loved Thrasher's evolution from scary to lovable. I liked how you characterized Lindsay's family too..especially the sister-relationship with Lorraine. Also I like how you captured the feeling of loneliness in the beginning. It was so so realistic. And lastly I liked how you made it more meaningful...not really with a moral or something but I definitely noticed a general theme of friendship.

I really liked this story...it gave me a warm glow inside, because I related to so many parts of it and found some deeper meaning in it. Thanks!
Aiko chapter 24 . 10/30/2008
This was an absolutely amazing story! I'm telling you if I could write as half as good as you, developing both story line and characters while making them beleivable realistic, I'd be a millionare.

And I hope you're happy. I've got an eight o'clock this morning, my fellow college student, it is now 12:43 a.m. which means I'll get only about 5 1/2 hrs of sleep and I'm gonna look like something the cat dragged in because your amazing story kept me up so late. It's okay though. It made my night nd my early morning. ; D Good job once again and keep it up!
sherbetsi chapter 24 . 10/30/2008
id say that this is my favourite story of yours! i seriously loved it!
Kelsci J. Sceasel chapter 24 . 10/21/2008
That was certainly a fp gem. I mean, it was cheesy and immature at some points, but it was still unique and wonderful. I loved it :)

Even though it is unique, I can really relate to some of the things Lindsay experienced. Like the friendship drifting away...unfortunately, that was never really resolved for me. I'm glad Lindsay had the guts to call Toni though. I know I sure can't. I can't even send her a friggin email.

And I like how the romance wasn't perfect, and that neither of the characters are perfect. Lindsay has her faults and her ups and downs, just like a normal human being. I guess it would've been nice to have more insight into Thrasher's mind...but, after all, this is Lindsay's story.

Regarding your author's, I think you it would be a good idea for you to stop writing on fictionpress for a while. Before readers everywhere gasp and throw popcorn at the screen, let me explain. Once you lose your joy in writing, there really is no point to it. Sure, you might feel a little giddy each time you get a review, but it's not worth it. People here are just looking for a way to pass their time. The stories will stay on here for a long time, for people everywhere to read...but that's it. I feel bad each time I write a story that doesn't have substance. And believe me, I do it often. I find that it's good to stop writing and start thinking. Become introspective. Write about your life to yourself...in your diary. Once you write for you and only you, I'm positive that you'll love writing again. And maybe some of that stuff you write for yourself will become a good story. As for having your reviews influence your writing, there's a solution for that. Write your whole story out first and forget that a whole bunch of teenagers (and others...I know it's not ALL teens) are reading it. Think about someone you admire and write for them. Write for yourself. Write something that would make both you and the people you love proud. Heck, maybe it could even get published one day.

Okay, that was unbelievably long, and I'm sorry if you're annoyed :( But really, what you write on fp isn't gonna matter in the long run.

Not to say that I don't like this story. It actually has quite more substance than a lot of the stories I've read here. Oh my God. I'm totally ruining this review.

Anyways, have a fantastic day. I hope you get everything sorted out.

-Kelsci
theslykit chapter 24 . 10/19/2008
i was hesitant about reading this before but after reading your other stories i gave this one a try. i'm glad i did! really liked it! :D
alternatearcadia chapter 24 . 10/10/2008
It's 4.30 in the morning. Gah. And I'm moved enough to leave a review so here goes:

This story is so unlike what I imagined it to be. I thought it'd be funny, romantic, a little cliched at certain points maybe, an escapist sort of thing, but nope. I was totally surprised. Instead of what I expected, I got a little gem of a story that is reminiscent of some magnificent novels I've read. You know, the ones where the story is simple. Deceptively simple. And how the story maintains that unassuming vibe throughout. No major dramas whatsoever. Just the story of a couple of intertwining lives.

You had a couple typos and things, and unnecessary line breaks, but besides that, it was great. I really enjoyed the persistence of Lindsay, the stubbornness of both Lindsay and Thrasher. There were points in the story where the characters/what was happening were/was a little immature or trite, but you spun that with flair, and instead of getting irritated, I got thrown back to a time when we were all immature and silly and were trying to find ourselves and grasp the true meaning of life (not that I'm still not doing that). And that, I feel, is sort of the essence of this story.

And oh my, I love endings like that. Endings where the story isn't completely 'ended' per se, but left in a rather content moment. Like the characters still live on, continue on after that. Sometimes I don't know if the author actually intended that, or whether it just happened naturally. So satisfying though!
The Dumbing Down Of Love chapter 24 . 10/7/2008
There are a bunch of random line breaks in the later chapters...you might want to fix them...

I'd change the end. It didn't really seem like an end. When I read the "THE END" I actually just blinked a coupla times and went "huh? wha?"

Good story though. There are way too many "brother's best friend" stories on FP P
sammygurl262316 chapter 24 . 10/5/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. :)
centenarian chapter 24 . 10/4/2008
I love your story.

I love Thrasher.

It was a simple story but I loved it, really.

I'm sorry to hear your last author's note. I think you should get in touch with your writing roots again. Its not about the reviews and the popularity. Its about you and your passion for writing. I hope you find what you're looking for.
welcome to meganland chapter 24 . 10/4/2008
Amazing!

Hmm, this is completely like awesome.

I loved the story.

Cliches just kind of get to me.

So i guess im kind of biased.

But it was really great no matter waht.

I should probably go to bed now...
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
That was awesome! It took me a while to read it because 1. It was so long. 2. I was doing science. The beauty of homeschooling. I really liked how it was more about getting Lindsay to become friends with Thrasher than the girlfriend/boyfriend thing. I just loved this. My friend is actually named Lindsay Marie. I just thought that was so funny. She has a different last name though. We figure out Thrasher's real eye color, but what about his hair? I was really impressed with the fact that there was any real typos and for being so long it still kept my attention. Sometimes long stories just bore me, but I just kept wanting to figure out what was going to happen next. I'm going to see what else you have to offer.
pretitiful chapter 24 . 9/29/2008
nice ending

loved the story.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
hiya

I really liked this story. I found it a bit short but in saying that it still fitted really well.

Love the ending

angel
christinaxxyo chapter 24 . 9/25/2008
This was such a sweet story. I was really able to get into it especially when it came to them dealing with their issues and stuff. I really like it :)
Sarah chapter 24 . 9/23/2008
I'll be blunt, so don't be too offended.

I think it was a very interesting concept, refreshing and uniuqe.

I have this habit of reading in a continuous sitting, so I still have details of everything in my mind, and I contemplate it.

I did guess, well in advance, that it was Thrasher who was A Helping Soul. Although I'm not sure how you could've obscured it more. I think while I read, so maybe most people didn't.

Also, I was very curious about the part where Thrasher says he was waiting for a call? Or something about being interested in a girl. I was waiting for it.

I had thought Amelia was the person who tried to speak to him and he liked her but there was some sort of fall-out and thus she was super interested/bitter about the going-on between them.

Very honestly, there was not much "conflict". Maybe you could've played out Trevor more, or something else, but just Lins & Thrash it was a quite predictable.

But overall it was a very fun read, I like your style. I finished this in two sittings (I do love reading).

I'm a little lazy so I didn't sign in, but my accounts rather inactive.

I was wondering how old you are, and what you're (I'm assuming) in school for? as in program if that is obscure.

Anyways, I admire your perserverence to continue writing! Keep up the great work!
Tanoshimi chapter 24 . 9/23/2008
Hey, your story was really worth reading. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Thanks for posting it.
bee bee chapter 24 . 9/23/2008
not good with words am i but

wow. very impressive.

this story is going straight to list of favorite books.
A Sprinkle Of Sparkle chapter 24 . 9/22/2008
This is my favourite story on FictionPress :3
courtney chapter 24 . 9/19/2008
This story is one of the best ones I've read on here. I loved it! Thank you for sharing it! :)
Duuude chapter 24 . 9/16/2008
Wee, a sunset ending. How cute. Aw. Once again. XD

I love cute stories, they make me all tingly inside. lol

Nice story, great read. I enjoyed it.

I know how you feel about writing stories. I've written some where I just abandoned them near the end. If there's no inspiration, you shouldn't write a half-hearted story. I mean, it would suck and you wouldn't be proud of it, plus you'd lose all your reader's attention. So, I get what you're saying.

One-shots are good, I guess.
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 24 . 9/14/2008
LOVE this story! Thanks so much for writing!
Justine chapter 24 . 9/13/2008
Yay I finally finished the story. It was good, and not entirely predictable like so many other stories on FictionPress. I do agree though, with what someone else said about how Thrasher's feelings for Lindsay weren't made very clear, and the transition from friendship to more than that seemed a little bit rushed. But other than that, a very enjoyable read. I'll probably go and read one of your other stories now. :]
cherrystraw chapter 24 . 9/10/2008
o wow!

that was really good!

i loved it!
his terrible beauty chapter 24 . 9/10/2008
I miss this story :( like, getting the email to say you'd updated. It was a highlight in my week.

You are awesome.

Very very very very very much so.
Acantha Alleyoope chapter 24 . 9/9/2008
youre a good writer.
insatiablehunger89 chapter 24 . 9/8/2008
i read about 20 chapters in one sitting and loved it. though the beginning was bitter, i absolutely loved the transition from dislike(or hatred) to friendship. and then love. it was sweet, and not like what you usually find on
wandless chapter 24 . 9/8/2008
Ah DancingChaChaFruit, it looks like this story has finally come to a close. Sorry for not reviewing the last 10 chapters or something ridiculous like that, I stopped getting email alerts for some reason and had no idea you'd updated. Boo.

Good story, solid stuff, my favourite part was when he took of his contacts and she kissed him. Lovely! And he was mumbling about him possibly not having done this before. Aww that is so lovely lovely lovely.

Interesting, about how you said you weren't writing for yourself but for your readers. I get that. I think you can write stuff that is a lot better quality than this. Obviously you have a whole heap of talent but maybe you should focus it on other stuff besides teenage fiction? Unless you want to do that really well, like authors such as Meg Cabot. She is the queen of fantastic teen lit. I love her! Or... Judy Blume. Hehehe.

Oh man it's been ages since I've reviewed a story, how strange to be doing it once again. So you've started college I assume? That must be super sweet. I am starting in March next year if that is of any interest to you at all. And I plan on going on exchange to the US, probably to New York or California. Somewhere cool. While I study Architecture. Yay!

Man I hope you get your writing groove back, I love reading your stuff. It is super lovely. Ek. You can never get enough romance, eh?

I hope you are well and enjoying college. All the best! Hopefully I will hear from you soon, somehow. Bye!

Elizabeth.
AJS chapter 24 . 9/7/2008
Aw, cute story. I think I was able to identify with Lindsay a lot in this story, in the sense that she's always trying to avoid fights and instead is just pretending that everything's okay, even when she's really mad. I've always wished that I could find a guy, or even just a best friend, like Thrasher who would push me and force me to do otherwise, and who wouldn't just let me fall into that same little dance I do with myself, that Lindsay did with herself, time and time again. This is a cute story. A kind of anti-climatic truth to the whole "mystery" behind Patrick Fitzpatrick, but it's very suitable too. Very representative of any gossip that tends to go around, which is nice.

I guess the only thing that could have been done a little better is the romance part. I mean yeah, it's there, but I feel like even now, even though Thrasher & Lindsay have admitted they need each other or whatever, I feel like they're just really good, best friends, except that they actually touch each other. I don't know. Maybe there wasn't enough transition between them being best friends and finally comfortable around each other to them actually liking one another. I mean, I know it's natural for them to eventually fall in love, being so close like that like they hadn't been to anyone else, but the only clue we got of Thrasher liking Lindsay was that Amelia thought he did, and even on Lindsay's part, the attraction wasn't really described much. It almost seemed like it was added in as an afterthought or something, I don't really know.

Lol. I kind of thought that it was pretty obvious that Thrasher was behind the Helping Hand notes too - but it was so adorable how he reacted when he found out that she had discovered him. That was one of the best parts, I think, haha. :) I was also always pretty weary of Amelia, since she asked so often about Thrasher and not much else.

So I'm kind of confused about Thrasher's ethnicity and his origins. Obviously he's at least part, or maybe all Libonese, but does he not look it? I mean, there are other features than just dark eyes and dark hair that can distinguish someone as being from the Middle East, but there was also that part where Lindsay questioned if he was born in America, and he froze up. That was never answered. Also, why would he freeze up about something like that? Why wouldn't he just brush her off like he did with everything else?

Anyways, all in all cute story. I'm glad that Lindsay & Thrasher (for some reason, I keep wanting to call him by his real name) got their happy ending. :) Good luck with college! I'm starting in about 3 weeks, too, haha. I hope that you'll refind the inspiration to start writing again though. I actually have been in what I call a "book phase" as of late, where I absolutely cannot read anything online, it has to be a book. However, after the last book I finished, for some reason I had this great urge to go online and read a really great FictionPress story, and having already saved the link to this story, knowing that you had written it, I immediately thought of yours, and it has cured my phase. :) So thank you for that! My parents who have been paying for my books probably are grateful to you as well, haha. Best wishes in the future!

- Alyssa
sweetywheety chapter 24 . 9/6/2008
I really enjoyed your story! It was so well written. Great job! This story is definitely my favorite story on fiction press so far. ]
Ethereal Discordance chapter 24 . 9/5/2008
Great story! I loved the plot, the originality of the characters and your ability to tie up loose ends, like Lindsay's self-consciousness. I think my only problem with this story is the pacing.

You dedicated a lot of time to the build up of their relationship which is very understandable considering Thrasher's personality, but once they became friends, I found that the story just started to rush along. In one chapter they got together, were together for a week or two and had a huge blow-out fight. Maybe it's just my personal preference (and I'm a drama whore) but I thought it was sort of fast. I didn't get enough of a feel for the characters as a couple. I like them as friends but I'm undecided about them being together.

Nevertheless, you're a great writer and I'd like to thank you for sharing your talent with us here!
this requires pants chapter 24 . 9/5/2008
YAY! I liked this ending. Very simple and sweet and the story itself didn't become too convoluted. I'm sorry you don't find as much joy in writing but I think we all run into that problem sooner or later. I know I also suffer from it.

Either way I'll be looking forward to anything else you feel like posting or have time writing. Enjoy college! It's tough but worth it, and it can be full of inspiration. :)
gulistala chapter 24 . 9/4/2008
Yay! A really nice, fluffy ending for a mysterious romantic fic! D I'm glad that you did manage to finish this fic, thank you! _

I can't wait to see what you have cooked up, those one-shots of yours.

gulistanlik
Cecilyatheart chapter 24 . 9/4/2008
This was an amazing story. Well done.
deletingbcfictiondidn'thelp chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
hey, you finally finished! Great :) The ending was slightly expected, but satisfying (you couldn't resist adding a sunset scene could you?)

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost some of your will to write (not sorry as in I won't be reading new stories by you, but sorry that the joy of writing has withered a bit for you- not that I don't like your stories, I love them, but, well, you know, friendly concern for your well-being and all that)

Hope you'll get through college alright and get back to yoru writing roots soon, no pressure!

P.S: Btw, I've just got some wonderful news :D I'm skipping ahead a grade- in three hours I'll be going to my first lesson 1 year ahead of most my friends I'm really excited but also horribly terrified so, wish me luck, ne? :)
neutron chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
hey..

does the equation really evolve to your age? or just any of them evolve to your age?
Sam chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
Congratulations.. I think you are one of the most original writers on this site and about the only one who didn't blow things out of proportion with drama. Kudos. you are definitely on my top 5.
hellolonely chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
Aw, the ending was really sweet! And really light-hearted, too. I love your happy endings, haha. I really liked the progression of this story, how Thrasher didn't immediately warm up to Lindsay. And How she had to prove herself "worthy" in order to befriend him and such.

The weakest aspect of this story...I'm not very sure. Usually, when I read stories that have an enjoyable plot I'm not too nit-picky. You have hardly any (noticeable) grammar/spelling errors, which is even better for hiding any "weak" aspects you may have. But maybe the relationship with Thrasher and his past could have been elaborated more.. But it's not that important.

I loved your honesty about writing for reviews and for the readers. It takes a lot to admit that (admitting that it got to your head a bit), and it's great to know. I'll really miss your writing, but you're on my alert so I'd know whatever else you post up haha ;D I even planned to re-read Fateful Friday and Smooth Move after this was finished, and now that it is I can't wait! :D

Much luck to you in college! :) Hope to see your writings soon enough. And thank you for providing such witty and amazingly wonderful stories! xxo
kiwi289 chapter 24 . 9/2/2008
Your story made me all happy inside. ]

I love Thrasher and I love the plot. In fact, I love you for writing it. ;P

kiwi
balloonfista chapter 24 . 9/2/2008
Great story! Really, I have no other words to describe it. Everything was really really nice, and I generally read more of the you know, totally romance filled, fluffy cliche stories, still I loved this one!

Good work!

And just out of curiosity, they never talked about the 'A Helping Soul' thing again 'cause Lindsay told him a lot about why she was trying to get him to be friends with her and wasn't he..you know...?

Ri
peppermintstorm chapter 24 . 9/2/2008
Hey, Im in a bit of a rush so i havent read chpt 24 yet. Anyway my frend and i hve written a story using the pen name 9Arsenic3 , if you could read and review it would be great. Afterall its best to learn from the pros rite!
Not Mary Jane chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
I hate Ameila, I'm serious. I can't believe this story has ended! *sniffed* You know what, DancingChaChaFruit, you are the most efficient writer, and I like that. Haha. I don't need to wait long to read an update of yours, and it's really really cool.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your new works!
BleedingTwilight chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
This was a wonderful story. The characters and the plot just held my interest so well. it was beautifully written, and the ending was perfect!
Lady of Confusion chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
That was great! i really loved your story. im sad to see it end.
sitabird chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
I'm sad this is over...:( Now I have to look forward to the weekend for normal social reasons rather than getting an update from this. I thought it was great. I cant really articulate very well why I liked it, but it was an interesting story, and I loved the random conversations and moments that you threw in, that didn't really add much to the story line, but made it seem more real. Because that's what life is really like. In most romance stories, every conversation, event, and additional character only exist to support the two main characters, and eventually help bring them together. But that's just so unrealistic. Not everything revolves around you. That's the sense I got from this story. Is that what you meant to do? Or was I just missing the deeper meaning behind things?
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
That was a great ending. :)

Yeaah my dad told me that saying about the sky too! It's so weird 'cause everytime I say it in front of people they're like...Who What? I dunno. It's cool that someone else knows it too. :D

I've absolutely loved this story though.

You did a great job!
stargazerlost chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
Hey,

This was a really cute ending for a really interesting and adorable story. I'm sorry to hear about how writing has lost some of its magic for you, I know exactly how you feel. Good luck in school, and don't worry, once you get the hang of how your classes work you'll have a few brief moments to breathe easy before the work comes tumbling down on you. Anyways, have fun.
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
NO the story ends ... (. whatever it was amazing! i loved it. duh! anyways
nirnas chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
That was a lovely end to a lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it. Lindsay's attitude and way of thinking made me laugh. I think the way you write is intriguing - when Lindsay's thoughts go off into tangents, they sound well - thought out and sensible. If the previous sentence didn't make sense, it was a compliment. XD

Great job! : )

~All The Rest
Wheresmyprince chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
I love this story i can't believe it ended.

I really wanted to see how he would have looked like if he changed back to normal.

Really good story :]
Izzey chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
awesome story. i really enjoyed reading it. thankyou.
Aytheria chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Wow. I mean, just...wow. I think I need to give you a huge great whopping THANKS. And not just for the story (which was incredibly good by the way, and which I enjoyed thoroughly and which I waited with intense anticipation for what was going to happen next, always wondering...but never really expecting or assuming things to happen when they did. I like it).

I read your AN at the bottom of this page, about loosing your will to write and you don't know just how much that resonated with me...or maybe you do (for obvious reasons -_-;). But I found that similar things have been happening to me. I'll start writing a story or fanfiction and at first I'm excited and I post it (or let my friends or sister read it) and start getting reviews and then I start to think what people would think...and the worst bit is, I start to think that maybe I'm being TOO random or TOO humourous or not serious enough in my writing - little things like that that make me think it'll give people something to complain about. Or I start writing something and then I think to myself: if I sent this to a publisher, what would THEY think?

As of today I have yet to finish writing a story, and I've been officially writing for close to 8 years now.

But what you said, about getting in touch with your roots and writing for YOU, and not for other people. Like, letting go of all expectations and just writing whatever the hell you feel like?

That just really...well...touched me. Because I'd never thought of things like that before.

maybe that's why I've never lost the will to do art. Because art is NEVER about someone else, it's always about you and your feelings.

Anyway, I figure you're tired of my ramblings by now, so sorry, but I thought you might find it interesting that there's someone out there that agrees with you and has been, in a way, inspired by you.

Next project I start is going to be for me and for me alone.

~Ria

P.S. As surprising as it sounds, I find more time to write in university than in high school. Less busy work and more self-study time which I skiv off to do other activities XP

Which probably makes me a bad student...hmm...oh well! :D
Marshmallows From Hell666 chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Sweet ending! It really just shows how much the two have grown as character/people. The whole story was written very nicely and I loved it!

Looking forward to reading some of your new one-shots and/or stories you post.
leaky pen chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
I've read this story from the beginning and I love it. I cannot believe that it is over twenty-four chapters later. It just seems like it should have been longer, but I loved it.

The ending was great. Ending off watching the sunset is a perfect way to end a story.

Keep on writing.

- Jasmine.
Sel chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
I love the ending... it's just so sweet...

Awesome story
Dances-With-Pen chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Wow, it's done and it was a nice run. I truely enoyed reading this story. I have only one thing to critique on. When Thrasher confessed to Lindsay about what happened to his parents, it seemed so devoid of emotion. And it also kinda came out of nowhere. I don't know towards the end it felt like that...maybe he had it on his mind for while and just had to say it. Anyway, I loved how this story was about real people.
bigXxdreamer chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I READ IT ALL IN ONE DAY! I JJUST COULDNT STOP READING... YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
sooner or later its over chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
aw. this is so sad that its over, but i thought you ended it very nicely.

usually in most stories i feel like 'gah! that ending sucked, i don't feel fulfilled.' but you did a nice job and i feel happy that everything worked out in the end :)
x3life chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
omg i love this story...

but i really want to know why they hated

his dad and stuff...

but good ending!
Splutter chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Well done on a great story!
Feel The Waltz chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Aww i've enjoyed this story :) & Goodluck at collage! :)
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Hey!

Aw, that was a perfect ending! I loved it. I was glad to see that her mum met Thrasher, makes the ending even more perfect! I loved reading this story, it was funny, romantic, cute, and just grat fun to read! Great job on the fab story! Can't wait to read what you write next! :D

HC
k.sullivan chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Aw, I'm so happy :D

Happy ending, yey.

Well, as you probably already know, lol, this story was very well written and I did enjoy it very much!

I'm so sad its over actually

*sighs*

Oh well, I can't wait until you do have some long stories up, because I suspect they'll be amazing as always _

As for now,

I enjoyed Lindsay's exuberance in trying to win Thrasher over, I enjoyed Thrasher trying so very hard to keep his distance, and I loved it when they finally opened their doors to each other. D

Good stuff!

Okiedokie,

Ciao!

Kim.
strawberrie0 chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
My favorite from you so far! :D Loved it.
Sarahj259 chapter 24 . 8/31/2008
Great Chapterness! Good job!
Hellcat81 chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
even though i liked the story overall, i think the last chapter is unnecessary. i expected the end already last chapter and when it wasn't i rather expected the story to continue. i would label this at least as an epilogue. otherwise it is too misleading. anyway, great fic. very enjoyable read. thanks.
N.M.E chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
All's well that ends well huh? Great! I loved this fic! Enjoyed everything! Loved it!
tangledshadows chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
YAY! that was actually a great ending. gooey in all its clichédness.

have fun at college!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
awee its over :(

I LOVED IT :)

it was perfect

don't change anything!
ddz008 chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
It was a sweet ending. I liked how they were thankful for what the other give them. It was nice to see that everything in her family started to get better and that even if people at school would nevr change they will be there for each other. Hope you find you will to write because it's something you could only get better at. Good luck at your first semester at college! It can be weird when you first start. :)
PrematureLlama chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
OMG! Its done! SAD!

But I loved it! I loved every single second of it! And I loved the ending! It was a perfect one!

Thank you for writing this and you know what, your awesome at writing! :D

PrematureLlama
sarahrules336 chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
aw i'm sorry that this story is over. i did love it. like a lot. i've made you a favorite author now, and so if/when you do write more i'll be sure to read it. good luck in college! what college is it anyways?
meowza chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
hm. very anti-climatic, but i still loved reading this. good job.

i'm really sorry you lost passion for writing. i've done that a few times over the past years... the longest i went without writing was about five months, so i'm really hoping that you don't stop writing forever. how devastating.
WriterGurl123 chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
I didn't necessarily think it was short...in fact, 24 chapters is a lot. Loved the ending, it was cute, sweet and it wasn't cliche.

D
Alora The Sleepy chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
M. Well. No offense, but that was a bit of an anti-climax. I understand what you're saying with the whole dragged out and pointless thing, but still... it feels like it didn't really finish. Like, it's called 'At The End of The Day', and yet... it didn't feel to me like it ended. Like... yeah. I dunno. It's the empty feeling again, I guess.

I'm sorry that you lost your joy for writing. If that ever happened to me... wow, that would be like cutting myself off from music. Jeez. So, I think I figured out where the empty feeling comes from. It's that this wasn't giving you joy and it conveyed to me which is why I kept not feeling anything after it. In fact, I have a feeling that you're kind relieved that this story is over - and correct me if I'm wrong, because it's just the feeling I get, and I could be wrong.

But, anyway. In other news, I downloaded the CitizensFOB Mixtape off . I'm terrified that this new album of theirs is gonna suck even worse than 'Infinity On High' did in terms of how much they've changed since 'Take This To Your Grave'. I mean, that album practically defines me. And they went and destroyed it all. I was hoping they'd head back to their roots, but apparently not. BUT there's a manifesto that come with the download that has Gabe from Cobra Starship talking. Funniest thing ever. Yeah, I don't actually know why I'm rambling about this. Probably because I just finished listening to it.

Anyway. I'll stop now. D

Hope college goes well for you. Hope you're back with a long story you enjoy writing sooner rather than later. )

Thanks for keeping me entertained for 24 weeks with this. D

Love Alora
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Aw cute ending :3
Essevera chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
nice chapter. sad to see it end, but glad it ended happily :) hope one day you'll start another story
Mina The Mischevious chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Oh... my... sweet. JEEBUS! XD I LOVED IT! You have an absolutely FANTASTIC story, and an even MORE fantastic talent!
Vinyl Cupcake chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Hehe, her mom met Thrasher!

I'm so glad it ended happily! DD:

I read so many depressing stories that it's nice to read one that ends on a good note. :] They had a sweet little sappy ending too it all. You made it cute and happy without piling on the cheese.

Awe, don't worry about what WE want! Write what YOU want! I'm not sure if I speak for everyone else on this, but I know that I'm just thankful you share your writing with us. :]

I will definitely read anything else you post up in the future and I'll always be a fan!

I loved At The End of the Day! Fantastic job and keep writing (if you want)! :DD
chrissayyy chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
AW, that was a sweet ending! I loved it!

You're writing is great and you catch our attention right away and keep it there! I loved Thrasher too, I almost imagined him to be real. That's great character development.

There was one thing I was wondering though. What's the story behind Lorraine's father? You did say something about her figuring out when she was 16, it got me really curious!

Well, I'll be looking forward to your one-shots. They're amazing! Your writing is like a drug. I can't get enough of it!

-chrissay
pinkguppie chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Wow that is such a great story! Well done!

PG
September Sapphire chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
cute :)
sanzo-reload chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
omg.. i can't believe it's the end! this story rocks! Love Thrasher and Lindsay a lot and I think this is a great way of ending it~ good luck with college.. yeah, college life can be pretty busy, but you'll survive..

I love you and your writing! Can't wait for your upcoming stories~
JammyMacca chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Wow, can't believe its finished, I loved this chapter.

It was such a great story, good luck with any writing you do in the future, I hope you manage to get back to enjoying it a little more.
futureauthor852 chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
All i have to say is that i absolutly loved your story and the ending! ~Angela
a fan chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
its over. :(

ghahh now i dont have anything to look foward too on saturdays.

ishh... D:

this story is so far my favorite by you, it was super good.

i'll be reading your one-shots later.

:D

btw good luck in college.

mia5081 chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
Loved it :D

~Mia
deny.me.not chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
I'm kind of in shock right now, I didn't expect the story to end so soon, haha. But that's okay, cuz I liked this story and how it ended. Sam and Amelia should just get a life, they're so obsessive, it's freaky. Lindsay and Patty make such an adorable couple, it's hard to not love them when they're together, haha.

This was a fantastic read. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for all the work you put into this. Good luck in college, and I look forward to any future work you decide to share with us. ]

-dmn.
Foxy Walnut chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
It's the end! I really hate reviewing endings, so I'm gonna keep this short. I loved your story, it was lovely, even if the lack of spark was vaguely tangible near the end and the end itself was kind of rushed. I don't KNOW how college is busy, but I can understand that it would be, but I hope you find time to write anyways. Blah blah blah, blahity blah lots of fluff, see you later, alligator.
Kit Yami chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
End... I don't like endings.
nul chapter 24 . 8/30/2008
its done?

what?

This is what I look forward to pretty much..yeahh..i have no life

but this story is done?

aw...

I love this story

its amazing and awesome and everything