Reviews for faerie in my cupboard
missmori chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
loved all the imagery. this poem was sweet - to the point of being bittersweet - and beautiful.

liked the ending the most. c:
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
WOW.

"i like to imagine her darting through clouds, munching on petals, sipping moonlight. it's her nature to be wild"

that is GORGEOUS. as was all of your other lines.

I would love opinions on my work from a writer like you, it'd really mean a lot!
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
.god.

This poem took my breath away - it's fantastic. It reminded me a bit of I Was A Teenage Fairy by Francesca Lia Block. Don't know if that novel inspired you at all, but if you haven't read it I believe you'd enjoy it.

You did a great job with your imagery; it was easy to visualize this faerie, the girl, the moonlight - everything. It was like a mini movie.

I am in love with this.
Solstice Of Light chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
There arn't many poems that can make me laugh at the start and then think how beautiful it is at the end. I think this is amazing and a refined work.

I'd like to see capital leters at the start of lines though. You've gone to the trouble of putting punctuation in elsewhere!

SoL
Andrea Lotte chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aww...I love this! I really really do. I love the imagery especially, and the story and ending. I love it all XD. Great job!
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is beautiful!

Absolutely stunning. Sad, too, but in a lovely, heartfelt way. I think this is perfect, so I have no criticism to give you. Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this.
Wylloa chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is beautful and romantic but ohso sad...

It sort of makes us realize that we should appreciate our parents, regardless of how dull they may be.

This story has touched my heart.

It is beautiful.

Keep listening to the trees...

Pieces