Reviews for Garden
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Lovely! I especially liked the 2nd stanza.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
hmm i like the quesiton at the end.
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Great use of nature. Wonderful imagery.

I love gardens - especially huge, overgrown ones - and I really like your use of a garden as a place of sanctuary. It gives a very smooth and calm feeling. I like how the narrator seems to be 'apart' from the world while in the garden, sheltered from the outside and, as the last line shows, away from 'fear'.

At least, this was the way I interpreted it. P A very enjoyable read.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Inspiring and beautiful as always.
Chantal P chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I've decided, of course, to take up your invitation, and to come visit! I don't think that such a talented writer deserves to be neglected.

In terms of reviewing, I haven't come to offer help or to criticize, because as far as I can understand, this poem is flawless. I suppose I'm here to simply brighten your day. :)

I really enjoyed the feeling of tranquility that you kept very consistent throughout the poem, and the way that you create an entire atmosphere with a few well-chosen words. It takes a lot of talent to write in that way. The concept, of course, was very appealing as it's something that many people are forced to face at some point in their lives. That conflict between moving forwards, or simply standing still and letting our fears and obstacles consume us.

I enjoyed reading Garden, and I thank you for inviting me here to read through your poetry. I certainly don't regret accepting your invitation!