Reviews for One of Those Days

Okay, I'm losing it...

Amuzzling :)

-x-
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
"...despite me constantly stuttering..."

Despite MY CONSTANT stuttering would sound a heck of a lot better.

Then there should be a period before "I asked" because there's no "and" beforehand to connect the two statements (ex: "and despite my constant stuttering I asked...")

Hey, I find Georgina's actions completely justified. I'd beat up somebody who made fun of my friend, too.

Though it keeps reminding me of Regina George from Mean Girls and the mokes where I live. Hawaii, y'know? If you value your physical wellbeing you don't mess with them locals, make fun of their friends, or disagree with any of their many, many relatives. They're like scary black people, but much, much worse.

Yeah... yeah, I really am laughing at the way you're defending your name and masculinity, Benny. It's great!

"With friends like that..."

who needs enemies?

...

Ahem. Sorry. I couldn't help it.

And really, I feel sorry for Benny. Fiona's gotta be the hardest chick to have a crush on. Ever.

Though in hindsight, while Georgina sounds like a butch name-like Helga or Olga-she seems like a really nice person. I like her.

'Til next,

CD 1.0
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Okay...

Poor Benny. It's days like these that the little sentimental emotional kid inside Ben needs a hug and a frosted cupcake. :)
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Yep, I hate those days, mostly because they make me do things that I regret. I digress. You seem to have fun tormenting us with Fiona's almost-relationships. I bet practically everyone who reads these is like "Is Fiona ever going to get lucky in love?".
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I think this is really good! My one thing is, being like Benny, I like happy endings... so even if your assignment's over, please make it longer, or do something else with these characters, because I like them.

If you do, please let me know! So... keep on writing, babe.
emmie.smoot chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
You are amazing. That was so funny. Loved the Benny rant; totally
Stella Celestial chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
it was cute, and I like the whole thing with benny talking about how "manly" his name was. Then the whole thing witht he "Hoorray for double meanings." I loved it. it good, but could also use a check up on the grammar. but other than that one little detail, it was great.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I wont lie, I was laughing when he told me to shut up. Which, of course, made me laugh harder.

I loved this.) I loved the comparison of Eowyn and Georgina, and I loved Benny freaking out in detention, and I loved the ending. It was all around pretty darn sweet.

I cannot wait to read more Fine Line oneshots!

))))) )/5 on the Smile Meter!

Danielle)