Reviews for Industrial Stength Cleaner Can't Get Rid
empathic life chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow... Nice twist, presenting such a dark topic in such a light tone, and with the bubble imagery... Very... contradictory? Yes. We'll take that. I like the direction your poetry is going these days... Longer and more intricate, rather darker and exploring unknown territories... Very intriguing ideas and images.

Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing this one earlier. The alert got buried in my inbox, and I just found it the other day.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Whoa, I thought it was my job to mong your mind up, little Baxterial Baxterama.

What the hell is this all about? You totally confused me, even as I read it a second time. I think you've eaten a little too many maryland cookies.

And holy sh1t! Are you 16 now? Oh, Baxtrocular one, you are becoming a woman!

Ange
painting andromeda chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I like how this poem is somewhat hazy, a happy-medium between reality and dreams. I like the last line as well, it wraps up the poem in a way that's open to interpretation. This poem was refreshing to read, it was fresh and new. Great job with this.

Stephen
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This had an air of sadness hanging over it, but I'm sure that's what it's for. I loved the use of 'pop!'. It just seemed perfect; disrupting, and very fitting near the end.

Wolfie
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I like this. Pretty darn good, Mizz Felicia-Chick. You're not half horrible. You might even be (gasp) better than me?

Catch you later, mentor lady.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Interesting progression and thought process. I like how this continues with the main thematic element through until the end. Well written. MD:77.
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008