Reviews for Even if it's just friends
Imaginary Strangers chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Review Game:

I think that the second line of the second stanza was a bit too long and forced, and sort of messed up the flow a bit. The subject matter seemed sincere, but also a little shallow in the way you portrayed it. I really liked the sentiments in the last part of the poem, about how it doesn't matter what you are to them, as long as it's something and you're close. Great job.
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
aw, that's sweet! ] i really like the point of this poem and i think it's something that alot of people can relate to.

the flow seems a little bit off though. i think it has to do with the syllable count and how some lines are longer/shorter than others...a little rewording should help that though
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I like how you ended with a strong message. It is something a lot of people can relate to, and it sounds very genuine. However, I think the rhyme scheme sounds slightly forced because the rhythm of the poem doesn't work that well - you could try to change the wording so the rhythm matches more evenly, or possibly take out the rhyme completely and add some more description.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
But you left without say bye... saying

I like this... the middle part is a bit funny. Scaring ppl with love signals, but other than that it was very bittersweet. Especially the ending.