Reviews for Caught in the Crossfire
Carmel March chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Great chapter. I've really missed this story!
ItalianQT chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Ahhh Julianna better not do anything stupid!
skye real chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I am seriously in love with Garrick! Raaawr! To be able to hold out as long as he did took a lot of control as well. Would like to see more of him losing control with her. Delicious ;-) puh lease please update soon! I am soeriouslyaddicted to this story!
Carmel March chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
You definitely did the scene justice! It was incredibly well done. Loved this chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
skye real chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This sounds highly intriguing and the chemistry between them is delicious. Definitely worth reading!
Carmel March chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Quite a cliffhanger! I like cliffhangers, though :) Fantastic job on this! The romance between them was realistic and believable, and I'm rooting for them all the way. Update soon!
ItalianQT chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
I didn't want the chapter to end! This is what I have been waiting for! Nothing better interrupt them! Can't wait for the next update! :)
GreysAutumn chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Aw man! Just when it was getting juicy... ;) Can't wait for the next chapter, post soon please!
w3ardo chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
it was good! and oh god i want to read the next chappie!
RomanceObsessed chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome
KayleneH chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter
captainmoosen chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
great chapter...love the cliffy, but also hate the cliffy lol
Carmel March chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
I can't wait for more of this story! I'm sorry for reviewing late - again. Wonderful job on this chapter!
KayleneH chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Great chapter!
ItalianQT chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Poor Garrick. He must be freaking out with Julianna mentioning moving out. Garrick should ask her out on a date so she realizes his intentions are honorable! Lol update soon! :)
144 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »