Reviews for A Dark Knight: A Ninja's Tale
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
Eiya Weathes chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
I think your plot is interesting but I suggest revising this because I know that you can present it better.

Your story definitely has an anime-ish feel and I like Hikari's character.

It's a good job actually.

- . . Amethyst Penn :)
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I really like how this is turning out. Great job!
SunKat411 chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
This is a good story so far. I'm working on one too. Hope you do good with future whitings.
XxrevieiwerxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
wow, i love anime, but your story just makes no sense and it is really like another anime series i watch called naruto... CHANGE IT! and you have almost no original ideas... naruto has a short temper andher gets mad when he is assigned seemingly easy missions.. by any cahnce do watch it? anyway, that is all i have to say
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
This is an interesting story. I rather like your concept and I'm always one who tends to like the characters who have temperaments. I think I'll stick around for your next chapter.

If you wish, feel free to read some of my works.
Akhdar chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I feel that you've done a good job setting up the feeling of this piece. Granted, so far I only know that the main character has a temper, but it helped us see the background in order to more fully enjoy the story.

I hope that we get a better idea of Hikari's character, rather than just an angry parody (unless that's what you're aiming for). Either way, just be consistant.

Good job!
Friend of the ABC chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I don't usually read stuff like this, but this is quite interesting. But I felt that you should have classified this under "Anime" rather than "Historical".