Reviews for Tsume, Kiba, Kouken
windy things chapter 23 . 1/24/2010
Hey, love,

It's the depressing/not emo one.

Kinda decided to kill my old account.

Haha, anyway.

Nice extremely overdue update.

I enjoy watching your writing evolve and change into something pretty 'effing amazing.

;D

The only thing I think you should buckle down and get done is the climax.

Twenty-three chapters in and even the plot is still kind of hazy.

The long pauses between updates is pretty annoying, too.

o-e

Happy writing,

Me.
Ash Algood chapter 23 . 1/23/2010
I was wondering when a new chpt would come up. So still no one knows that im a badass wolf guy but at least Midnights suspicious, hes not a complete moron and now the innocent people r going to find out abot Mi-chan-sama. Ooh fun
NoDelibrateSounds chapter 23 . 1/23/2010
yes. very epic. Next time, finish the chapter without me nagging you .
NoDelibrateSounds chapter 22 . 8/9/2009
dear god that took you forever. but yes, it was awesome if i do say so myself

lol

jk
Ash Algood chapter 22 . 7/28/2009
...what just happened? i think im a bit confuzzled with all teh teleporting nd stuffs but it was good. so now Day-day's been found out but will Noon's feelings 4 Sunset ever be discovered?
KKKristinaKiKi chapter 22 . 7/24/2009
I didnt feel like logging in haha

"Morning blinked her greenish-purplish-pinkish-bluish eyes."

Haha I found that funny.

Good Job Em! Awesome chappie!

April... is a loser... for not doing this sooner ;D

haha jk, ILY APRIL!
averyimpatientbff chapter 21 . 7/8/2009
Upload. Next. Chapter. Fool.
Neko-samaXIII chapter 21 . 5/25/2009
O-O okayz...i lost now lol ; D: Why did you change the name back? It was awesome as it was, dammit! DD: Listen to Emily and meh WE KNOW BEST! (sorry, Viky-kun...)
em chapter 21 . 5/19/2009
FOOL! CHANGE IT BACK! THIS MAKE NO SENSE! DON'T LISTEN TO VIK! LISTEN TO ME! I'M COOLER! (no offense, Vik)
immabubblybubble chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
“Just as easily? May I remind you that YOU weren’t the one that struck Nonki down, Evening?”

NONKI! I see how you're tying them in And since 8th grade was completley skipped (.
NoDelibrateSounds chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
FINALLY FOOL! it was awesome but.. i thought i had fire... WTF? lol jk

but seriously, i thought i had fire. -tear- WHY YOU NOT TELL ME YOU CHANGE PLANS?
Ash Algood chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
WHAT THE HELL APRIL? u cant change teh title like taht, now i cant call it LoL anymore. now its TKK, its not as catchy. nd im disapointed. it was really starting 2 get good nd then u cut it off. so did Noon have a girlfriend, nd she was a Kouken nd he had 2 kill her but he didnt cuz he loved her. my characters very trajic.
Ash Algood chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
yay, a fight scene nd i pwned, but i got tortured tahts not cool who did it 2 me?
Jewria chapter 20 . 2/13/2009
I died. o.o

And Ash died, and everyone's gonna DIE! D:
NoDelibrateSounds chapter 20 . 2/13/2009
AWESOMENESS! DAY WILL BURN AND DIE! BWAHAHAHA!

and Evening.