Reviews for Laura
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is so cute. I love it. I'm autistic myself so I tend to have some of these "Laura moments". Great work!
Pink Rain Clouds chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Hey this is pretty funny...my lil brother is autistic 2...hes really in2 power rangers so he often starts to sing the theme song...everywhere and...loud. Doesnt matter wen he just does it. thank you again for reviewing my stories and thanks for the advice
lymli chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
well, I really think you create amazing settings about friendship and friends having fun by the way, I just read the story 'cause the name "laura" attracted attention, it's as if there's something mysterious..
IdeasInTheAir chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
One thing I need to clear up: Older sisters are not ALWAYS better! I mean...my sister is...okay, OLDER. And okay, maybe she's a bit taller and more flexible and she can draw a mean picture of a dragon, but she can't stuff 6 jumbo marshmallows in her mouth!

I love these stories. Laura rocks.

Buckets of smiles!

Danielle)
IdeasInTheAir chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I love this, it's really nice to read. It's always funny to hear about siblings, and her wit and charm is really quite brilliant. I have a story for you, but it's too long to send as a review, so I'll just send it to you.

I really do love this. I hope you write more!

Smiles for everyone!

))))))/5 on the Smile Meter!

Danielle)
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Odd, odd, sisters...

I like this. The way you write about Laura, it makes her seem like just a normal kid, except a little childish. Is that what's she's like?

Keep up the awesome work!

-RWA
Capn Blueballs chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Enjoyable. Nicely done.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
He, I love it. I think I'd like Laura...

Smiles for everyone!

Danielle
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Yeah, you told me about the Princess thing a while ago!

Is Laura aware that she's autistic?