Reviews for With Sword in Hand
Chante chapter 46 . 8/4/2010
Please! do an epilogue!
Jordan Baines chapter 45 . 5/8/2010
Great story, and well worth the wait. I love the way you do action and fights - not too much to get bogged down and not too little so that it's sketchy.

I'm glad Hylika is staying. What a proposal; I loved the 'Where's my flowers?' and stuff lines. She sure has learned a lot in the World. Lucky guy, Tegau. Lucky girl, too.
Xapita chapter 45 . 5/8/2010
Excellent story. I love how you worked in all the angles of the little brother, graduation, and moving on with Tegau's life, PLUS the compounds of saving the world and getting the girl.

Bravo!
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Amazing story! X]
The Mysterious One chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This sounds interesting so far... Definately going to continue reading this! I can't believe you've gotten only four reviews! This story deserves tons of them. -

I can tell you have this story well thought out and the names are so original. I really like Atreyu's name. It looks and sounds like a good name. Tresca is a neat name too! Lol! Her name just seems to fit her so well, for some reason. So does Atreyu's for that matter. I don't know why, but they just seem to match up with their personalities.
Kisara Higashi chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is definitely interesting so far. I like your writing style, too!
somethingwhacky chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Great Story!

I made a blog to gove full-fledged reveiws to stories I particularly liked so for an extensive review of your story, go here:

fictionreviewsforyou./
Xapita chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
Wow! I just finished reading the update you did for With Sword in Hand. The duel and dying scene were very realisitc without being gory for the sake of goriness. I felt like I could see the final breath, and with him speaking of Dakota in his last words, that was powerful.

I like that Odoka was looking around for the sword, like she wanted to take out Hylika right there on the spot (previous posting).

When you had Hylika bring Tegua back to life, I was so glad you didn't have him spring back up, all fired up and ready for battle. Very well done. And his resurrection was done at a price to Hylika, too. Now A Sword Drawn makes a lot more sense, and the reader can really pull these two stories together.

Good job!
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
This is an interesting story, very comic book-like. Sometimes I get lost in the dialog and am not sure whos talking, but over all you are doing well.