Reviews for Myamei Freed
Molly Witten chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Are you going to update? Please? I REALLY REALLY like this and I want to see what happens!
Molly Witten chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
OH MY GOSH!

that was so AWESOME!

I don't even have any critisizems (which is new for me)!

wowowwowowowowow!

My brother thinks I'm insane now, cuz I keep laughing and it's dead silent in here. teehee.

funny

:D

Awesome story!
Halen Catice chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
HA Ha! I love your parodies! I love pudding wallpaper! And now I love capital letters! Keep writing, i can't wait to hear more of the story of your escape from cliche land!
Stargazer05 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
neat story idea
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I rarely read satires, but I am glad that I have discovered yours... I love this light-hearted piece for its quick pace. The Ghost's remarks are exceptionally funny.
Legend of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Ah, the power of cliche, ain't it something else. Gotta love all the author's power, particularly the Capital Letters On Every Word. Amazing job here; you remind me of me when I decide to mess with my characters on too little sleep. All the best! Btw, I got a laugh out of your profile.
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Well, good for you. I've always been hoping I'll meet whoever's in charge of my life, because I've got a few complaints...

Either way, it's funny.
awilla the hun chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
There appears to be some kind of irony here. The author is called Myamei Gaua, and the elf defying her is also called Myamei Gaua. Isn't this a little odd?

Quite funny, though.
Stylo chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hahaa!

This is hilarious.

I love parodies on cliches. 'specially the fantasy cliches. Your description of the baby was ACE.

It was VASTLY amusing. your style of humour is very easy to appreciate.

What's tough to do is the transition between your world in the Author's Story and when you reach outta it. You managed to do it. Well :). Kudos!

You spelling and grammar seemed perfect, as far as I can tell. Good. I can't stand authors who cant hit F7.

I really enjoyed this story. Well, now that you've established yourself, oh elf, write more! You seem to write well. You have potential, which I can see even in this tiny piece.