Reviews for April's Fool
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I always wanted to find a pic like this...where the couple play pranks on each other.

And YAH! Mission acclomplished!

Good story!

See ya'
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
aww man that was cute! Lovedit.
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this is great! i love the whole plot and those two are so cute together. :)
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Love it! Sean and April have great chemistry, and are hilarious.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great story!

Sean sounds amazing, really. Must be the Irish blood. :D
CamilleBelle chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
OMG, this was the freaking cutest thing ever!

I actually loved it!

It made me smile a lot, a lot.

So sweet.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
haha. wat prank did april set up now? nice one-shot btw.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hahaha You know I liked that. Correction, LOVED it. And the title's awesome. April's fool, yeah. THat's what Shenaningan is. Favoited.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Haha! Luckily, I don't have a pervy mind! I never thought anything of the sort! Adorable! I loved it when she was like YOU and then he's like ME? When she so totally played a part in all that :p
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Very creative plot, pretty well-written, fantastic characters. Love, love, love. Would love to see some more chemistry/interaction before the kiss, however. Other than that, though, this was fantastic, and a fantastic addition to our c2 from Queen of Absolutely Everything. (:
SC Mac chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I thought it was cute. I really enjoyed it. I got the last line...after reading it twice.;)
MK16 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008

-Aria
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
bahahahah very cute ;)
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
ahahaha, this is so cute and funny! i can't stop laughing! the last part after they had their super long makeout session was a bit confusing, but not because you wrote it weird, but just the logic, i couldn't quite follow what april was thinking, like it was april fool's day and then she thought sean was gonna do a prank and then all that stuff that she thought was going to happen...okay now i'm just confusing myself, but no worries, i still got your story, just the part where sean was trying to tell her he was joking and april kept thinking he was playing a prank on her.

the plot is original i like it. keep writing one shots, this one was awesome!