Reviews for Angels and Airways
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice ending
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I have enjoyed this story, for its plot is highly original.

"As the years had progressed, the list had been getting shorter and shorter. It was sad indeed, how God’s greatest creation got progressively worse with age."

I might have been too pessimistic, but I do agree with St. Peter's here. I believe that our ancestors are not as materialistic as us, haha.
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That's actually my account, but i'm too lazy to login right now... so

...

on to my point! :D

Your writing style reminds me a lot of my own mixed with a touch of my friends. But don't bother checking (in case you are curious, because i don't quite have the guts to post stuff up yet :P) Anyway, i liked this story!

Normally I don't go for satire on fictionpress because you often find six year olds trying to be funny... which just makes me want to beat the shit out of my computer screen... but i liked yours :D

I think you're extremely talented, but i also think you sound pretty young based on your writing style...

I bet you got an A/A on this though :D
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading this. I remember learning about Henry Ford in one of my university's classes a few months back. Ha, I wonder what the Enzo's maker would be like in Heaven.
nausicaajones chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
It made us Happy!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Interesting piece. It was unique. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
groovacious chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
It was alright-original and entertaining.
GRAYTEXT chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was vastly amusing. Cars in heaven. Do you think God also objected to the pollution the cars emitted?

Great job!