Reviews for And She Kissed Him
lexielight chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was great. i loved their imperfection. finally. something believable.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
gosh dat was overwhemling seriously made my day
twibbit chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Littlemslulu chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Such a cute short story! Reading this story brings back all the high school memories and drama. Lol.
tangeritz chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this was so adorable :) omgosh hahahaha wow... that was adorable... awwww... goshh idk what to say...
nagasasu chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh my gosh, this is just so damn cute. And I did enjoy the - I dunno, what's the word - how the high school was like a kingdom with all the politics and drama to go with it. I'm glad Angela and Jason got a happy ending. :)
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Lovely! :)

On and off... on and off... and in the end, they still ended up together. :D
witeaya chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
the story was sweet and jason is wanted here cause he's an angel
Scarlet Dawn chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Aw, the ending was adorable. Though I did hate it how they'd break up, make up, break up and blah blah blah, it was an interesting story. Jason was one of those hot nerds. Hehe. I liked him. ;)

I loved your writing in this. Awesome job!

Fia.
cynthia chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
ahh you made so many spelling errors! i love this story but it seems like you forgot to revise the revision
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
They broke up a lot. But it worked out. And it was really cute.

Love it!

*Ngoc1231*
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow. They break-up a lot. I love it!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
1) Heehee, I've been feeling quite moody today, but I'm glad that I discover this lovely little story. Lavender sleeping bags? Tiny pink pyjamas? Such details cheer me up. :D

2) Some people claim that high schools are devoid of power struggles, but I take their claims with a pinch of salt. Hmm, I can see that Angela does take her social status very, very seriously. I've expected Chelsea's dare to be damned horrendous, so when I read that Chelsea dares Angela to kiss Jason, I'm like, "Hey, this dare isn't that bad..."

3) Hmm, is Hamlet sane or not? Interesting... I've never pondered this question before, but um, I suppose that Hamlet is just pretending to be insane. (I'm still trying my best to appreciate Shakespeare, but many of my classmates are his fangirls.)
symPAUny chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
i've just read this and it's kinda confusing at some point but once you've finished this story
Azzizarukas chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
beautiful beautiful beautiful.

I can't say much more at this moment because it's so damn beautiful.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »