Reviews for Word Vomit Humourous
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ha ha! Oh my Sash that had me in hysterics, so much so that my Dad was telling me to keep it down because it is distracting him from his rugby. Loved the one about the funeral and the one with the pregnant pause and the heart of gold and the lesser evils... Hee hee!

Oh and as for Superman and Wolvereen, well that is an easy one, Superman would win. Wolvereens claws may be made of adimantium but they still probably wouldn't hurt superman and though Wolvereen may be able to superheal but there is the danger ofhis skelinton being melted by Supermans gaze (I am not sure just how hot Superman's eyes are. Plus Superman could pick up Wolvereen, fly very high and let Wolvereen drift in the cold of Space for a while. Of course the problem with Superman is that he is a goodie two shoes and has difficulty with killing people which Wolvereen has no problem with, plus he has that whole cryptonite allergie, though Wolvereen is not the type to think about preparing before battle. Sorry, I know that it was just a play on the wholesteel vs adimantium but I automatically went through the fight in my head. One of my brothers is a comic geek and used to ask these questions all the time, there are not many combernations that we have not gone through, though Superman and Wolvereen is not one that he had thought of asking me, now I'll have to ask him next time I see him and see if he has the same answer.

Brilliant randomness, I am going to eagerly read on.

-Queen of the Shadylands.
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Wolverine would win, duh! Cause he's just awesome! and Criminal Masterminds seek out minions in jail because then they can kill them off in a time of need and not feel like they've lost anything.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
great little random tidbits here. mad eme smile ; see:)
Zonne chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Ah, thanks for the laughs!

The best in there (imho)

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs & crackling, “You're next. You're next.”, they stopped after I started doing the same to them at funerals.