Reviews for An Impossible Existance
WaterFiend chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
A shoe, how cleaver. I like this one, it made me laugh at the end. Nice.
lockedxup chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow. I really had no idea it was a shoe till the very last "sole" pun. That was awesome! Great symbolism!
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I liked this! I was pretty sure the entire time that it was some sort of inanimate object, but I couldn't figure out what. Good writing too, did you have to outline this? If not, you must be a REALLY good writer (and/or a MASSIVE perfectionist)!

Write on!

PS: Thankx for the Author's Note! I was pretty sure that the whole "sole" thing meant a shoe, but I wasn't sure.
Mango Smoothie chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This started off really well. The writing was ah-mazing and the humor subtle but hilarious. I naturally thought you were talking about a human person, but that quickly changed to possibly an animal, maybe a cat or a dog since they were talking about adoption. Then, you talked about China and that being their birthplace, which completely threw me off. This twist kept me curious for more. And then you began to talk about how “it” couldn’t taste, speak, and see. A toy perhaps?

Ah, and then the end. A shoe. I love it! Being the person I am, I would have never realized it. Great job!
Zonne chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was incredibly weird and entertaining. Good writing