Reviews for You
That was sweet :)
Why Do I Need A Name chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i like it!
yesiamanonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ahh! This was a great oneshot. I don't see how anyone could find this confusing in the slightest ... It's just Leila having a vision about Owen marrying Candance, she returns to the present, and confesses to him. If only that could happen in real life and we would be able to tell what would happen if we didn't choose the right path. Great job once again! (:
AmeliaRivers chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I loved it. It took me some time to get that the first part was a vision. But after that I just got myself immersed into it. Great Job.
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
i would feel guilty also. but then again. they had a chance to get together and she didn't take it. so this is just mother nature's way of telling her that she has to risk it this time or else she'll lose him.
TheyCallMeCliche chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I don't understand the concept. Does the plot work backwards? Or how do you start with them at his wedding day and then end up with them together? It's very confusing to follow.
what a wonderful phrase chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Cute story :)

I didn't exactly understand the plot and the scenes were a bit confusing, but it made me smile.
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very nicely done!
groundhog591 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aww..this was really good. I loved it!
Klaudiviris chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
interesting
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was really good! I don't totally get what time frame the middle part came in, but otherwise I really enjoyed it. Good job! :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw, SO CUTE! I was nearly crying in the beginning, but then, yay!
manutdmad chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
loved it :D
Meganekko chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Very Creative! The beginning got me, it reeled me in...I have a thing for angst-ridden, tortured first love. It's great!
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Omg! I was so relieved when I realised that the beginning was just her vision. Phew! No, I don't think it is all that selfish because if she hadn't confessed her feelings to Owen, the both of them were going to be hurt for the rest of their lives and it was going to be agony. At least Candace is at the beginning of the relationship with Owen and she can move on real quick.

Congrats on a job well done!

gulistanlik