Reviews for God, I hate the Colonies
Brazilian Fan chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
Missing it. I hope you come back soon.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Haha, loving it. America, and Canada, rock my socks! Keep it up ]
Zen Arcade chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
That last scene kinda makes me scared for the countries they're ruling. It's like...Sid Vicious for president!

Anyway. That was a really lively chapter. All exciting and fun and hXc and mindblowing! And I like the subtly developing romance amongst everything else going on. ;P
Senfree chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
I wasn't going to reiew, but I just had to, I like this story, XD I love Canada. :) I don't remember when, but I hugged the computer in one of the chapters lol, so keep it up please. .

~Yazumi & Skulls / Mika
Aivine chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
"Turbocharger, turbocharger, if I were a turbocharger, which button would I be?" "That one?" "Worth a shot."

I love it! That last part made me laugh so hard. Canada and America together could destroy the world if they wanted to. Well, if Canada wanted to. Canada could probably force America into it even if he didn't want to. :P

Great job! I loved this chapter so much. I was so happy when I saw the chapter alert in my email. Yay!

Wonderful, beautiful, lovely, exquisite, excellent, flawless, matchless, and any other nice adjectives that I can't think of off the top of my head! xD Good luck!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Its getting so exciting! I can't wait to find out whats going on!
Zen Arcade chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
God, I LOVE this story.

Never has politics been this interesting before, and the way you work romance into the story is so, so clever. Not only is this sophisticated, well written, and interesting, but it's amazingly hilarious at the right moments. It's a good balance of everything a good fic needs. ;P
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
:) things are getting more interesting. I'm glad that Canada and America seem to be getting along better. :) very cute together those too. Massey is awesome too and is doing a great job from what I can tell. :) great job!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
I nominated Slave to Dawn, Master to the Twilight for the best M rated story for the Some Kind of Wonderful awards and the sent me an email letting me know that they received the nomination. I was just wondering if you've heard anything back from them? I hope they'll accept the nomination so I can vote for your story to win, also it will people who've never heard of your story a chance to read it and decide if the like it as much as I do. I wish I could have nominated this story, but without a best slash category, I couldn't think of under what category I would nominate this one. So I'll wait till winter and nominate it then if I like this story better than all the other slash stories I read.

When do we find out more about the danger that's coming? I can't wait! I hope you did well on your exams.
Aivine chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Wow. They made up! Yay! (It wasn't exactly the kiss-and-make-up I was hoping for, but...)

This was a wonderful chapter. The whole relationship between America and Canada really came out, and how they forgave each other so easily, but it really wasn't easy. It was a very good touch.

I love this story so much! It's my favorite story I've read on FictionPress so far! You're my favorite author. :D

Good job and good luck! I love it and you! :D
Brazilian fan chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
I think i'm liking Massey. )

Exams are so boring. So good i don't have them anymore (until i go back to may very need english class). Good luck!

* Wishing the Muses of " Ware the Madness" returns soon.
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
wow! poor Canada. *sniffle* he's my favorite and he's sad! America needs to stop being a jerk and make it up to Canada. tehy're miserable without the other anyway. I'm very excited though and can't wait for the next chapter! :) super good!
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Canada sent you the stuff stupid which is why there's a green ribbon on the flowers. *sigh* the man is dense, but does this mean Canada has forgiven him? I hope so though I'm sure they're be more trouble. :) great job and I'll read the rest when I have the time!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
they all gay marrigae? I'm completely confused with old titles like countess with new things like lawnmowers and cars. It's good though and I guess I should've checked for new stuff from you sooner!
Brazilian fan chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Please, don't let us in this for cliff too long!

* Is "Ware the Madness of the Gift" completed?