Reviews for The Bite Side of The Night
Jessie My Love chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Haha that was cute and funny.

I loved the whole dressing up as a cookie thing.

It was a funny way to tie in the whole cookie thing.

Good job. Great one shot.

• Jessie m p.s. pay it forward
oh.nolita chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Okay, that was one of the funniest one-shots I've read. You followed the challenge requirements perfectly and made it so amusing. A cookie costume? Hm..I should really try that next year ;) The last line: "The rest is history; it was love at first bite." That was really ingenious :) Nice play on the phrase. Also, when this line comes: "...I was going as…A cookie." I think the A should not be capitalized because it'd be a continuation of the sentence, not a new sentence altogether.

Other than that, it was an amazingly cute and funny one-shot!

Great job!

PS.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Hehehe very funny. :D I loved it. Love at first bite. hahaha.
PandaPanda chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
The last line was super cute, cliche, but cute :)

I like how you left it open-ended, giving room for readers to speculate.

Well, I think he IS a vampire... )
artificial destiny chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
hahaa that was really cute

i was wondering if he really was a vampire, and what the heck he was doing at the club.

but it was a nice way to incorporate cookie into the story XD

good job

-artificial destiny
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
If we get the cookies, do we also get to be bitten by a hot, British vampire?

Damn. Didn't think so :P...

haha, your actual creative writing style is something that i actually like better than your rant.

As much as i'd like to bond with people (strangers, really, but those are just technicalities :P:P) over our mutual hatred of random crap.

I have to admit, I really enjoyed your writing, It's a bit deficient plot-wise, but you only had a thousand words to work with, so it's alright :P

I really like the way you manipulated the cookie thing into it.

'Twas (sorry, just felt like doing that, I act on my urges a lot. They get me strange looks... but whatever :P) a good story! I liked it :D

Haha, and as i've said before, your sense of humor appeals to me :D

by the way, creative name, and just to add something i forgot to do in my last hugeass review (i know, it's surprising that i managed to FORGET something) I'm in the process of reading Queen of Glass :D, it's one of the BEST stories that i've EVER read, but i wouldn't say it beats out all the published novels...

I would recommend to you Jodi Picoult, more specifically, My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. The plot, in this novel, is so intricate and so finely woven... it's just... genius! pure genius. IT isn't so much fiction as it is controversy. SHe poses questions in her books that you would have never thought of before. I absolutely adore her, i don't know if you would, but I found this book to definitely be one worth recommending. (Though i have to admit, after reading this masterpiece, her other books are a tad disappointing, but only because My Sister's Keeper is SO good... :D)

Sorry, I got sidetracked again. i do that a lot.

When i review, i tend to hold one sided conversations with the author... i should stop... lol :P
acapella33 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
"The rest is history; it was love at first bite."

LOL. I loved that line. I'm still laughing.

This was a cute story, definitely funny.

P.S. I got your penname off the facebook group. Yeah.
Ariatina chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was a very cute and interesting story. I still can't believe he actually bit her! Though, that was a requirement for the challenge. I wouldn't have fallen for that guy - he would've creeped me out a bit; at least he was "playing his part" since he was a "vampire".

I love how while reading your story, I was able to imagine the scenery even though there wasn't much imagery in it. It was a lovely, light hearted piece. Well done!

Keep On Writing! (_)
HeroR chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very cute story. Good job with keep with the requirements. It was a little strange, but I think was the whole point.
Written chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
all the popular girls I ever knew were sugar sweet! the bitches had no friends. such a good point :)

I seriously laughed out loud at the part where you talk about how they have to dress up as food, like in a "2nd grade play" hahaha.

(“You’re a cookie,” he argued. “I’m a vampire. It’s what we do,” he reasoned.)

best. line. ever.

(“The last I checked vampires sucked blood, not ate cookies,” I said icily, turning around to walk away.)

maybe a comma after 'checked'?

it was a very cute story! some really funny lines and all that. well done.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is really well expressed and I really enjoyed reading it. You have a natural sense of humour and yeah, I like Buffy too - haven't seen it for ages though :)
DreamSweet chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Haha, that was hilarious, I love the last line 'it was love at first bite'.

Nice, very nice.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
love it!
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I loved your story! It was highly comical and actually distracted me from the pain of having my wisdom teeth removed. Although, from what I've heard I think I've probably gotten off pretty easily... Ah well. The point is that this was really neat!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This story was hilarious! Congrats on making a good read. :D Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have an excellent day.

Twilight Starr