Reviews for Worse Yet
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Hmm, well I really hope it isnt you. Seeing yourself die in a dream is... well lets just say it is not something healthy, trust me (if it happens you either talk about it or... well bad things). Seeing other people die is actually normal though, it doesnt really depend on anger either. You see people die after you get angry at them because your mind is reminding you just how awful it would be if they were not in your life. You just have to realize that and let it make you a stronger person :) HAHA and yes, I will be psychoanalizing you and commenting on everything I read (A stalker of poetry of sorts, I will stop if you tell me to :) )
you know who chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
aw danielle... *hugs* i am alright, i didnt die... a matter of privacy... hmm i think i know what your talking about... i hope we an resolve this though... idk what i would do without being able to read things from you on the bad nights...

love ya and see ya at school
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I like this... the idea of realizing something was a dream was really awesome. Nice piece
sweets555 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Review portion: Great job writing it, I adore it. Maybe thats the wrong word, considering the subject matter, but I think you know what I mean. Love the formatting. And I noticed you capitalized words today. I like it!

The real stuff: When you're stressed out, dreams tend to reflect that. Seems to me that the dreams are killing of things, that while you love, stress you out. Personally, I hate dreaming. It always sends me into a flurry of panic when I'm trying to dissect them.

Great job, as always. Favs.