Reviews for Dumb Chick Lit
W. Griffin chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
awesome! i love sadistic parodies, this reminds me of the iToilet i saw online! (. ) check it out - it is hilarious, just like this!

great job!

please R&R,

w. griffin
eightyeights chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
HAHAHAHHAHA. This made me roffle so hard. Oh, how I love satire...*Faves story*
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Lol high school. *shakes head*

You're right though. I used to find these stories amazing but now they're just annoying.
Gollummullog chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
*splutter*

I love the names. XD

That was basically amazing. Thanks for making my day. -
Leslie Marie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
LMAO! That was perfect! I can't stop laughing because I've also read enough of those stories to know you're story fit every cliche little mold that the wonderful chick-flick stories use!

Those stories aren't completely bogus though... I mean that's exactly how my high school experience was... NOT! That sort of thing (becoming an outcast for absolutely NO reason, having the star quarterback fall in love with you b/c he's really just charming and sensitive and just wants to be with a nerd because she's not a slut like every other girl he's almost knocked up, etc. etc. blah blah blah!) does NOT happen to normal people but it makes for an interesting plot (even if you can always guess what's gonna happen!)

This story made me smile (and laugh a lot!) you are oficially my hero!

:D
La VicToiRe chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
ahaha. Loved it. SO "L. 's" "The Secret Circle." lol.

how come all young adult female protagonists are portrayed as pretty? thats SUCh a misrepresentation.

Whose pretty AND skinny AND smart AND friendly in high school?

uh... no one. (well. except for me. But im the much envied minority. lol. just kidding).

Lol. Anyway. I loved it.

Love and kisses!

Mariah
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
hahaha hilarious Renee! :D:D:D in the beginning I thought I was just reading a different perspective of Mean Girls hahahaha. Well done, short and sweet, with a tone to match. I could almost taste the sarcasm :P. You're too creative!

Oh and its definately about time that I add you to my favorite authors lists. If only you published all your emails. Pulitzer Prize comin in! hehehe
gentle speaker chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow, you just summed up my sisters entire non-manga collection in less than a page.
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow! Now I won't have to suffer through another "chick lit" book ever again because your piece accurately describes how they will all end. YES! If this piece was for a grade, I hope the teacher gave you an A.
kiwi289 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow. You're a mind reader. That's *exactly* how my life is!

Amazing. XD

-Kiwi
Silencia LaRuse chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Lol! I hate those books and those movies! :D
Octello chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Thank you very much for cheering up my day. I now know the plot of every teenage romance, and will never have to look at the teenage book section again! I suppose then there's the fantasy-teen genre though... Ugh, I don't know which is worse!
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Haha, this made me laugh. P

So true! That teenage-girl/high school genre always follows the same formula. I'm so glad that someone finally pointed out these 'guidelines'.

Very amusing!
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Yeah, its hard to get decent chiclit these days.