Reviews for Caller Unknown
Freemandla chapter 1 . 2/15
awww :-P
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 2/2
This was so much fun! It's true that it's easier to talk to strangers who can't see you, so they naturally skipped over the stilted getting to know you phase and admitted that they were bored and wanted to be entertained. Her excitement about his angry calls was due to it being something out of the ordinary. The ending was pure fantasy, and that's why we read romance stories. Very enjoyable story.
bluebottles chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Amazingly funny story with instantly likable characters. The phone conversations were...classic.
CoolReader chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Can you please make this longer and actually make it into a longer story. It will be AMAZING! I loved it!
And in the longer story, they don't reveal themselves until like ten chapters and then they meet but they don't realize who each other area once voices through phones sounds a bit different. But when they become friends, Alana can like give the phone number of the phone she found and Jonathan would recognize it or something. And boom! There you go an outline of the extension of this story. PLEASE WRTE IT! You can do whatever you want with the story but please write it! It will be GREAT!

the coolest
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
SO GOD DAMN CUTE
tizzledubs chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
sweet story :)
Artemis chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
ERHMAGERD ITS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY I LURVE IT
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great story... except that you forgot the next part where he turns out to be an axe-murderer... but perhaps I'm being picky.

A fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Love it!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Cute!
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
underdeveloped attraction to the point it was unrealistic but still cute
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love it :-) Great story! :)
Nami98 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
WOW! This is just so perfect! LOL its really good :3
NightSkies247 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
So sweet love the story!
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
A tale so artfully written. I loved it. Considering the fact that I usually abhor predictable first person stories, that's saying something. I truly did enjoy reading it, and it gave me obnoxiously jittery feelings by the end. Bless you.
222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »