Reviews for Caller Unknown
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/5
Ohmy did he really left it on purpose ? Haha yeah I really like it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22
THAT WAS SO CUTE and I see we both share a love for messy brown hair, haha. Amazingly done!
Bahati chapter 1 . 2/15
awww :-P
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 2/2
This was so much fun! It's true that it's easier to talk to strangers who can't see you, so they naturally skipped over the stilted getting to know you phase and admitted that they were bored and wanted to be entertained. Her excitement about his angry calls was due to it being something out of the ordinary. The ending was pure fantasy, and that's why we read romance stories. Very enjoyable story.
bluebottles chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Amazingly funny story with instantly likable characters. The phone conversations were...classic.
CoolReader chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Can you please make this longer and actually make it into a longer story. It will be AMAZING! I loved it!
And in the longer story, they don't reveal themselves until like ten chapters and then they meet but they don't realize who each other area once voices through phones sounds a bit different. But when they become friends, Alana can like give the phone number of the phone she found and Jonathan would recognize it or something. And boom! There you go an outline of the extension of this story. PLEASE WRTE IT! You can do whatever you want with the story but please write it! It will be GREAT!

the coolest
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
tizzledubs chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
sweet story :)
Artemis chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great story... except that you forgot the next part where he turns out to be an axe-murderer... but perhaps I'm being picky.

A fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Love it!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
underdeveloped attraction to the point it was unrealistic but still cute
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love it :-) Great story! :)
Nami98 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013