Reviews for Caller Unknown
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hahaha, they are so cute :)

xx
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw now that was decidedly way too cute and funny to not squeal over. Hehehehehe.

JM
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
hahaha loved it.

it reminds me of the time my family and i stopped at McDonalds for drinks after my cousins wedding...now that was a sight.

loved it.
Sayacinari chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
made me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Hm... well that was fast. Lol, its so funny too. Fast food in a formal dress. Great.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Now this was fluffy. Very nice, but very fluffy. And every bit as hilarious.
T.M. Lisle chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
It's a cliched idea, as you are very well awaare of, I'm sure. But it was a refreshing read all the same. Nice job.
x-zai chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
omgosh that was so insanely CUTE. i loved it. :)

if only this happened in real life.. :/ haha

good job~
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww, very cute idea!
thecoconutbubble chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh, I loved that. :).

..but I do wonder what would've happened if an old lady with the voice of a child had picked it up.
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw. I wanna find some random phone and then strike up a conversation with the owner and then meet him and ahve him kiss me. maybe i should steal a phone...
Jazzisabatmanfan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Werid ending, but still really good. It was awesome. XD
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw...this is the cutest thing ever! but i still think that guy was stupid, he didn't think of deactivating his phone as soon as he realized he lost it...unless he wasn't joking and his real motive was to find someone gorgeous...hahaha, but i like this, and the coincidence that they were both at the same fundraising thing makes it so much more romantic...ah fate, the wonders it can do :) hahah great one shot!
x3life chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aww this was really cute )
Lena Niccolas chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
that was great! you're a really good writer. I'm sorry my praise is pretty much generic, but if it helps, it's all sincere.

Original plot too :)