Reviews for Caller Unknown
HayleeBailey chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I'm the 170 reviewer! yea! It was adorbally written adn surreal! great job
mia aurora chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG I'm the one who's blushing right now (_)
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
O.o woow. well that was...unexpected. haha. but to tell you the truth, i would be soo pissed off if someone did that to me -.- well, actually, it's happened to me like twice now -.- LOL the first time someone told me they'd return it, but didnt -.- : not cool. but anyway. point is...the story would had been incredibly cute, if i didn't have a huge grudge against phone stealers or phone finders that don't return the phone.
Kiveda chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
REAAAALLLYYY cliche-dly cute!
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Love this!
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Beccabrighteyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Too lazy to log in

Alana and Jonathon? Tamora Pierce fan?
GabrielaMaria chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
The ending was a bit unexpected but overall very well written story.
hannah chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So unrealistic... yet so cute. You've done a good job. I really like her character, and an attractive guy on the other end? Swoon... but one can only dream...

Thank you!
cakelover555 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was a good book but you need to work on the ending of your novels because they are too vague for the readers.

Otherwise awesome!:P
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hello? Um, yeah. I need directions to the nearest coffee shop. Why? Um, duh. To find wonderful LOVE. Yeah, I know it's genius. ;] Well, i have to make sure there's a couch there and I have to bring a friend that never brings enough money. Hmmm... What else? Oh, and i need to wait until a incredibly hot guy 'loses' his phone in between the cushions. ;) Oh, you're not the operaror person thingy that gives me directions to places? Hmmm, this is awkward then. LOl. I absolutely love this. THIS is a grade A oneshot. All those people that writes oneshots should come ove and tqke a read at yours. Brilliant and original. xD
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
THIS is the BEST kind of story. LOOOOOOVE it! :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Haha, that was cute! :D Really liked the ending.
breatheyou7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
ahh cute! I like the dialogue! :)

Great one shot.